It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Off to James Gilliland's Sanctuary by Mt.Adams to catch UFO's

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Good luck sir, id love to go up there myself...I actually lived not to far from there for a few years when i was a kid.

I vote option #2 Johnny, and i wish you the best of luck and enlightenment...

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Good luck Johnny!!

Since you are an honorary member of Project Phyre Phly I have nothing but good things to say about your methods, accuracy and the will to go the extra mile to get the shot.

If there is anything there in the visible or infra red light spectrum, Johnny Anonymous
will capture it I assure you!
Don't forget your iGen and extra batteries.

And, of course, let us know if there's anything the P3 can do. Weather permitting we will be set up and watching too.

Take care and remember to keep those cameras rolling!

Looking forward to your report. Can't wait to see what's really going on up there.

-ProjectPhyrePhly- (P3)

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
OK... OK...

After reading the several responses about making sure Johnny has some help up at the ranch we've decided that TEAM ATS will be joining him for the trip.
(Actually we've had it planned this way for quite a while, I asked Johnny to keep it under his hat for personal reasons)

The point of this trip is to get first hand experience of what is happening at the ranch. It's very easy to sit behind my keyboard and pooh pooh the whole thing off as a bunch of hooey but it's also very ignorant IMHO.

After reading the accounts of very credible people who have actually been there I became interested in the ranch.

I posted in "JVPskyfreak's" "Gilliland Ranch" thread back in April or May that I may put together an exploratory trip up to see what's what. That's what this is... an exploratory trip, not the end all be all investigation.

The way I see it we need to go up there, have a solid game plan with good gear and great comparative data (flight schedules and flight tracking data) in order to discover if there really is unidentifiable craft buzzing Mt. Adams, cruising the orbital and sub-orbital space, BEFORE we get into the huge time/resource expense of a full blown scientific investigation.

It would be very bad business management IMHO, to throw thousands of dollars and weeks of precious time into a full blown investigation before vetting the "basics" at a fraction of that cost.

By "vetting the basics" I mean taking some good gear and data up there with a small group of people who are critical thinkers and seeing if we can explain/identify what we see.

If we can pretty much tell what everything is, then there isn't much need in taking a bunch of PhD Astrophysicists, Astronomers, Aerospace Engineers, huge scopes, huge search lights, helicopters and surveying equipment up there to tell us what we already know.

Conversely, if we get up there and we have objects that don't fit any known flight paths, objects that defy typical operating characteristics, objects that do "wild and crazy" sorts of things then we have a horse of a different color don't we? At that point we start to consider the big, full blown investigation into what the heck is going on in the skies above Washington State.

There is yet another aspect to the "Ranch experience" that seems to be brushed aside too easily from my point of view... Some very serious, sober, educated and intelligent people have described some very bizarre "feelings and sensations" while on site. The debunkers cast these stories aside out of hand as wishful thinking, being affected by the environment, etc... To be honest, I would cast this part aside as well were it not for WHO has reported such things.

This is one aspect I am confident we will be able to clarify. Crakeur and myself are NOT subject to being "emotionally swayed" by the situation, the environment or the "scene" in general. If there is a "weird energy" up there, as so many have reported, it's going to have to work over time to impress us.

We are going up there with a totally neutral attitude and we hope to be impressed by what is happening up there to the extent we determine it is worth taking the investigation to the next level.

Either way we will make sure the Membership of ATS has as good an idea of what's really going on up there as one can have without actually going in person.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Oh man. I can't even express how exciting this is!

My big dream coming true right before my eyes!

GO SPRINGER, GO SPRINGER

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This is great and exciting news! I wish you all the best of luck on your jorney and investigation. I envy you, and wish I could have been there too... I look forward to hearing about your trip!

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Wow how exciting!

Please please please make sure to get lots of video. Ask questions to the others around there. Nothing beats some regular person explaining his/her reaction in a candid, unscripted shot, raw footage.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
PS, say hi to Bleji the Plejaran Super-Babe and Melia of the Orion Council for me!

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Very interesting news. I look forward to hearing the results of this trip; complete with firsthand accounts of opinions and experiences of those involved. Even if nothing is found convincing, the methodology of this would be a useful study for future expeditions.

Johnny, keep 'em lined out, instructed, and silent, while you do all the real work.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Dear and Johnny UFO interested people going to this James Gilland's Santuary by Mt. Adams it is important that you know that Mr. Gilland has been approached with dire facts that your UFO people should know for this gathering in Wash. State. I know more about the UFO's there then anyone I know for I am a brother to the main UFO's that are around the Mt. Adams and Mt. Rainier with the latter having more sightings of UFO's and Bigfoot at the same time or location.

Since 1976 I have been working with the UFO's sharing the knowledge with others as directed thru my heart and spirit. I would like to help you very much but will not force ideas that are more real than other approaches to the UFO subject.

I have been onboard these crafts and have communicated with them so that they come over to my area to show me the truth of them.

I have sent friends out into the Cascades to camp where UFO's came right into their camp just yards above the ground with energy seen between the ground and the craft. This craft had come out of a mountain around Greenwater on Highway 410. I have shown as many as 17 UFO's to many people at my gatherings to share the Truth in Knowledge to have them ready to make their choices later in time.

I would be glad to help position you Johnny so you may really get up close to these ufo's. I can show you locations that have UFO's traveling in the woods at night looking like War of the Worlds due to the light beams they use. I have knowledge of how they travel in the woods with no one seeing them. Again I would like to aid you but it is your choice to make.

I know that Mr. Gilland may be a friend of mine years ago or I did meet him while with others out finding many UFO's to look at as a test of faith so to speak. I have contacted Mr. Gilland to try to help him in this quest to document the UFO occurances he may experience in his Santuary.

What happened to the Hood Canal Bridge back in the 70's when a freak hurricane hit Wash. in the Tacoma area also? I know what did go on and it is all to do with UFO's since I and many friends and neighbors saw the various types of crafts including 7 in the eye of the hurricane that passed right over my position. I saw UFO's being chased by our jets with out contact. It was fun to watch the games they played upon the flyers inside the jets of our defense force.......I hope you do find the Truth my fellow souls of this universe....Amen

Good luck doe not exist so God's speed for you fellow UFO watchers and may we work together for the whole of peace on earth. I have projects I am doing to change energy use in ways the UFO flyers have shown me. I hope to answer the oil problems with this energy device that uses the same methods as them.

Write me you want to and I will share more with you then.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

Dear and Johnny UFO interested people going to this James Gilland's Santuary by Mt. Adams it is important that you know that Mr. Gilland has been approached with dire facts that your UFO people should know for this gathering in Wash. State. I know more about the UFO's there then anyone I know for I am a brother to the main UFO's that are around the Mt. Adams and Mt. Rainier with the latter having more sightings of UFO's and Bigfoot at the same time or location.

I would be glad to help position you Johnny so you may really get up close to these ufo's. I can show you locations that have UFO's traveling in the woods at night looking like War of the Worlds due to the light beams they use.

Write me you want to and I will share more with you then.

Please take no offense by my following statement as it's not meant to be negative, and with that said...

It will be hard for me to communicate with an "anonymous guest". But if you like, you can send me an email, just look to the left on my avatar for the email address. But I will be leaving late Saturday night (thats tonite) on a project and will be just on the road till next week's arrival at James Gillilands, so if you want to give me explicit instructions/directions to a spot where we can be guaranteed to witness "these crafts", then include it in the email.. I don't have the time right now to develope a lot of email communications, and I'm sure you can understand that..

So if you do email me, be specific and to the point please. And include a phone number in the email (NOT HERE ON ATS), so that we can speak privately.

Johnny

[edit on 8/9/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Goodluck dude. And as for the survey, my money is on options 1 and 3 both.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Awesome news. I hope you get good weather. Optimal conditions for filming wood be welcome I'm sure. To bad you cant do a live ATS mix!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I'm glad to hear that you all are going as a team !

if you can get footage of a UFO on a couple different Camera's at the same time... it would be amazing !

stay focused ........and try not to let anyone distract you !

happy hunting

[edit on 9-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Hello

Yes this is my first post here at ATS, I'm new here and I greet you all

I watched the video posted about this in the first post, and the whole thing stinks of quasi-mystical New Age "one-ness" mumbo-jumbo.

That being said, I think it still is important to check it for authenticity by sending a group up there to experience it for themselves. I live in Washington state, and am particularly curious to see if there really is something going on up at Mt Adams... But one must be careful not to get swept up in this UFO cult nonsense the owner of the place is preaching.

[edit on 9-8-2008 by mostlyspoons]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Take some of the equipment like the guys use in “Project Phyre Phly” with you.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
all I can say .. is that your going up there at a beautiful time of year.. if anything, you will enjoy the landscape, and the weather.. as far as anything else,, maybe the food will be something to talk about too.. you might want to bring a dark pair of sunglasses.. so they wont see you rolling your eyes up into your head, cuz I imagine your gonna hear a lot of eutopia talk... have a good one..

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
There shouldn't be any doubt that a descent field trip there will be a change of scenery and possibly put some arguments here to rest. It is rather puzzling that it isn't mentioned very much otherwise.

I suppose aliens might be behind some of this disinformation themselves.

The one video that was showed awhile back in one thread did appear (to me) as if hoaxed with some possible laser show. That doesn't mean there isn't the genuine article there in the mountain as if some base.

Is there a Around the World package deal there?

You may have to go under hypnosis to find out if you were abducted during your trip.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Good Luck Gents!

I am very jealous to say the least ..... make sure you go to Serenity's guest house and have some of Marci's home cooking and good wine!

There are some roads that lead up into the foot hills of the Mt. Adams but they quickly turn into dirt roads, a normal car can handle it but it may get a bit messy if it's wet up there.

Enjoy!

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Nice! Good luck in your venture!

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
It'll be interesting to see how this all turns out.

However, what if these spacecraft are actually from the government and they read this thread, thus shutting down their operations for the time the ATS crew is there? That would be a downer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join