It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Off to James Gilliland's Sanctuary by Mt.Adams to catch UFO's

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Let's get the REALITY CHECK done now so I don't have to keep saying the same thing over and over...

Johnny is still on the road, he has all the audio/video stuff... When he gets back to his studio it will take DAYS to get it edited and tightened up for presentation...

It'll be at LEAST 5 - 7 days before it's available so please bear with us.

Thanks!

Springer...

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

It sure is exciting. Although I had been hoping that something really spectacular would happen, like a real landing, or a miracle healing, or Springer getting beamed up onto a ship to meet with Ambassador Melia or something

Ah well, Power-Ups will suffice I suppose!

So Greer, Webre, Salla, and Team ATS have now all seen UFOs there. That place is GOLD! GOLD Jerry, GOLD!!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Crakeur you do crack me up!

I look forward to what you guys captured and thanks for all you do for this subject. I do hope you continue your trek for proof for the skeptics here at ATS.

Ufo's and Aliens are real, observe.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
great news!
and better news the fact that "they" showed up!

heres to watching that video in a few days!

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This is Great!!!!

I'm so glad ATS went and saw the same things as I did. I can't wait to hear all a bout it and for skeptics to now be not sure what they witnessed. I really have tears in my eyes

I found ATS because of James and the ranch and now you might be able to answer questions.

This is a great day for me!!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
reply to post by Balez

Hey, have some patience. They just got back, give them some time to get everything organized

Of course they will have a chance to think on their visit to the ranch and ponder and go trough their material, I'm not trying to hurry them with their accounts on their visit there.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

Sorry if my directions seem poor at times but I think we are talking about the same road the one going left off Hwy 410 and going back into the hiking area for going up to the lake there. I have been at this location too many times with tracking sign or their cries to each other in the high mountains about 9 miles in for it was a good place for some evidence of their presence around this part of the forest.

I must also let you know that I had done much research from all my night time sightings would lead into a day time hike looking for sign. We found their roads in the forest canopy itself where they cut off by breaking the trees off so high up to fly about with out be seen by too many people. I was with a friend one day when we found the tree highway we found the three points that its pads pressed into the earth out in this timber tract that no driven trucks or skidder can go for the fallen trees are criss-crossed about his location. This was just a few times that I had experiences in the Bonney Lake to around Orting out towards Carbonado.

I just want to aid you for I know you will see them if your beings ready and thru the Light I will have faith you will be contacted by the agents of God of all in my book. Have seen too much not to share this fact. I will try to get with you on the private e-mail in a couple days with more info. for you to have a better picture of how much I am trying to share with you. I hope the Light of the Spirit touch you to show all that is there to see if centered in your being. Gods speed. I will get some drawings for you for the locations of sightings of UFO's or Bigfoot for your own knowledge to look in to if desired.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Light2u

Light2you,

Sorry I did not respond sooner - I didn't even see your reply until just now. I will say up front that I am very much a skeptic of alien visitation or whatever. However, to be truly fair and open minded I must go look at what you are talking about up by Greenwater. Also, now you mention Bonney Lake and Orting - I live in Bonney Lake and my kids go to school in Orting. Carbonato is fairly close too. All of the places you mention are close to me, so this would be a great opportunity to try to see something literally in my back yard.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   

I will continue to share with you true locations that did have activity there in the general area. I have some other friends of mine that are also wanting to see this UFO up close just for his inner being I would think. I am a woodsmen so I am very much at home out in the wilderness and my tracking skills with old hunting skills help me to see what I do also with trust in my being that I will receive a blessing to see Light Spheres most often.

I just want to aid you for I do have contact with the good starships that are in your area just as it was when I lived there. Whole mother ships with Light Spheres leaving the mothership from the bottom as it was slowly moving over Sumner. My own friends were witnesses to these events and know now what is out there......

I just want to help you for I feel it is good for you to have a visit or two from the Light Spheres so do be ready. I have been around Bonney Lake and all the mountains in three ranger districts. I have inspected every road in our maintenance plan so at times walking out a road that was blocked would place me in a location to see much wild life. I have seen other things out in the woods also that were spheres of light that I would see around me as I worked alone.

I will send a short reply to give you actual street locations of many UFO sites around Bonney Lake into the Ponderosa Estates area. Let me know if that would help you.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Light2u

I will continue to share with you true locations that did have activity there in the general area. I have some other friends of mine that are also wanting to see this UFO up close just for his inner being I would think.

Please do so by starting your own thread so members will not get confused. Lets stay on topic about the Gilliland Ranch please people.. and with that said..

I've gone through about 8 hours worth of video now, and even included a small snippit of some stuff that Springer, Crakeur, myself and about 13 other people witnessed in a special little video to be released here soon on ATS as soon as the finishing touches are added.

Although it's my thought and feelings that this is only the chipping of the tip of the IceBerg and the videos will hopefully reveal and captured so much more. But be patient people, a 100+ hours of video still takes a 100+ hours to view in real-time, and thats not including rewinding and reviewing again possibly something interesting (or possibly interesting).

I want to thank everyone and especially the Amigos for allowing me to stay a week longer at the ranch. I think it's going to pay off with something fantastic (of course this is my conjecture and thoughts).

Here's a little teaser screen-capture of when I was interviewing Springer and Stephen.

Johnny

[edit on 8/26/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
Although it's my thought and feelings that this is only the chipping of the tip of the IceBerg and the videos will hopefully reveal and captured so much more. But be patient people, a 100+ hours of video still takes a 100+ hours to view in real-time, and thats not including rewinding and reviewing again possibly something interesting (or possibly interesting).

I guess putting the entire archive online, and letting ATS members help you sort through it to find all the best stuff, totally wouldn't work....

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
This is really exciting stuff. Thank you ATS for going out there and tackling this head on. I'm sure there will be a lot of really neat video and images for members to see and discuss in the future from this. You guys rock.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

What an incredible view !! That mountain in the background is gourgeous! I saw "The paranormal state" TV show last night and I must say those guys are a little Hollywood. Chip showed up and nothing is sadder than an old Queen. Those guys with the special powers make me laugh.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join