It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Off to James Gilliland's Sanctuary by Mt.Adams to catch UFO's

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

It would be very bad business management IMHO, to throw thousands of dollars and weeks of precious time into a full blown investigation before vetting the "basics" at a fraction of that cost.

That exactly what I am talking about. And that's the right way to go about it, don't waste too much money without sending a few guys up there on the cheap to birddog it for you. If something merits further investigation, then decide your next course of action then.

I am looking forward to this one now, lol. But you guys have to promise something to us members, if you flat out find nothing, and conclude that this is indeed ignorant bunk, then don't mince your words in an effort to be sensational, drop the stink biscuit on them.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

ROFLMAO

that is just so dammed funny

please just google ` eceti ` see how many sites and pages are dedicated to it

and you think that the " secret govt organisation " is going to read this thread and ground all flights just because springer , crankeur and johhny are going to be there ?

ATS is important - but not THAT important , sheesh

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Good Luck Guys.

Imagine if you really do get get incredible footage...and why not, there seems to be a lot of more sightings these days, and with some credible individuals opening up (somewhat at least) maybe some of that vibe will come your way.

No matter the outcome, appreciate your time and dedication to the subject matter.

[edit on 8/9/2008 by chapter29]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Good journey Johnny and be still inside when searching for UFO's.

Go to the White River Ranger District east of Enumclaw and going east past Greenwater going east a few miles until a paved road with an overpass is where to turn left. Follow the gravel roads to Lightning Creek.

This place has shown over eight UFO's that appeared as spheres of energy using a beam of light to look around like air raid search light. Early morning hours.

They came up yo our camp across the valley from them.

A great light awoke us as they passed our camp fully energized thus we got to see them from about 12 feet.

All of us were scared to death for we had not seen anything like this before. We saw more on later outings in the Cascades around Mt. Rainier

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Happy huntin fellas
You "say" you have 8 tripods, well in the grand tradition of ATS, I say no photo equals no proof and we're going to get more shaky video
Just messin with ya.
I say you'll only have #3, and it will be during butt darts

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I hope you find what your looking for

yet in my experience enlightenment comes only from within

yet epiphanies can be triggered, hope this happens for you

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hope your pre-investigation trip is successful.

I pick #2, "You will have a moment, and it involved UFO's"

And regardless if you do or don't document something paranormal, I think the fact that you and ATS are trying to is the real importance here. It's not like you've got some type of schedule sheet that says "if and when" these aerial displays are going to happen. So despite you all being outfitted with the proper cameras. tripods, equipment, etc., there is the largest possibility that you get 'skunked' and catch nothing at all But at least your trying, and I think thats terrific.

So give it your best shot and if something gets captured then GREAT!
If nothing gets captured, then it's still GREAT, at least you tried, (which I bet is more than 99% more effort than the guests and members here put into trying to capture an event).

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Best of luck guys you got us on the edge of our seats. I do hope your journey is not uneventfull and that you come back to us with loads of data and video.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
and you think that the " secret govt organisation " is going to read this thread and ground all flights just because springer , crankeur and johhny are going to be there ?

ATS is important - but not THAT important , sheesh

ATS isn't but I am. See, they think some imposter named crankeur is going but I, Crakeur, am going instead. That should throw em for a loop.

Johnny, soon to not be so annony, I was going to bring a hand held hd cam as well so now we have one more.

and for the member who reminded you to bring film, thanks, I would have forgotten that.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This should be interesting.

Gilligand seems like a reasonable nice bloke, even if he is a new-age space hippy. Hope you guys find what you are looking for and bring us members back some juicy info.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
More pictures of lights in the sky...great...really that's great.
What is it going to take to get beyond the 10ft pole..of objects floating above us out of reach to face to ? contact.
We have SETI..and Radio and television, cellphones...why not turn on every station and ring every bell on the planet at 859a.m. Monday morning..and say hey we are here...Let the Government try and cover that up...explain that.
Robert Bigelow had the Skinwalker Ranch, James Gilland has the Mt Adams retreat..others promote Mt Shasta, if this is a PLACE related phenomena...a place related effort at contact..one would have to ask why THERE?
Is it isolated from a military and government response to the activities?
Are they allowed to display and attempt contact in these places?
Is this a laser or holographic light source? Can we isolate the spectrum of the light into its constituent parts?
Can we take accurate azimuth and compass bearings to any of the light sources and then triangulate the position over the ground?
Is this a concerted and clever hoax?
I think we need 3 teams...3 people each 3 different locations and each referenced to the other by know gps co-ordinates. A High team located on the hillside or mountain side as high as they can safely climb and camp overnight preferably with a direct sight line to the primary low team on the ranch...a compass bearing or two would help..and then another low team off to either side of the ranch. John has a lot of cameras's I hope he has the battery's charged and lots of help to place and run them.
I have way more questions than answers..I guess what I am trying to say is good luck and good hunting.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Be Enlightened!! And hopefully bring some UFO footage back with ya

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Light2u

Good journey Johnny and be still inside when searching for UFO's.

Go to the White River Ranger District east of Enumclaw and going east past Greenwater going east a few miles until a paved road with an overpass is where to turn left. Follow the gravel roads to Lightning Creek.

This place has shown over eight UFO's that appeared as spheres of energy using a beam of light to look around like air raid search light. Early morning hours.

They came up yo our camp across the valley from them.

A great light awoke us as they passed our camp fully energized thus we got to see them from about 12 feet.

All of us were scared to death for we had not seen anything like this before. We saw more on later outings in the Cascades around Mt. Rainier

Johnny and Crakeur - good luck on your journey into my beautiful state. Due to my own beliefs and personal doubt that aliens are visiting Earth - let alone showing themselves only to a select group of money charging entrepreneurs, I have had no desire at all to waste a 3 - 4 hour drive to this ranch. Maybe you'll be able to catch a picture or video of Sasquatch instead since that to me seems more likely.

Light2u - I very often go camping a little further up Highway 410 and in fact live about 30 miles from the spot you speak of. This would be a very easy and quick trip for me to take. With a view of Mt. Rainier from my front porch and many trips around this magic location you speak of, I have never seen anything that I can not explain. Please tell me how and when and I will go with an open mind. I can even go this Saturday since my wife and kids are all busy and can be there in less than an hour.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Johnny : please bring a tripod!! If you do, you'll be the first (if you capture anything on film) to film the true movements of the UFO's.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

Greetings TallCool1,

I am glad that you posted this message about actual no non-sense outing to focus on the unknown so to speak. I worked in the Forest service for 6 yrs with my first 2 yrs in the White River District so I do know the area for I was on the Road Crew travelling about seeing many sights...that saved me gas monies back in 1980.

I was low on gas funds and food funds so I used my monies to take care of my needs. When I started back to work it took a month to get my first check. Thus I lived in my Vega Kinwood up the main road that goes out to the area for parking with enough clear space since no trees or grass where I made my nightly camp. Oh when I stayed out I had him come up to my glass windows in the side of my truck so the Light was with me.

I was on NF-70 off of Hwy 410 and then future back until right on the hiking Trail. This is my first location for you. We hiked 9 miles in 9 ft snow and encountered tracks going straight up the side hill for it's tracks kept cross the hiking path. The next night we had company in the govenment cabin we camped.

Short location across from the road I show you before. It is road NF-7124 that is the road up to the ranger lookoutwe went up 2/3 of the way up and faced across the hwy 410. This is where we saw the Spheres of Light traveling thru the woods using their search beams. There are no roads on the mountain across from the lookout location.

[edit on 11-8-2008 by Light2u]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I am an ATS skeptic, which means that I dont read the UFO forums much. However, I have been following James and his witnesses fora bout 4 or 5 years. In my opinion as way "out there" as his belief system is, his ranch has some interesting things going on there. I am really glad that someone here is going out there to investigate instead of folks just sitting on they'er hind ends discounting his story. I dont think this will prove the that UFO's or ET's are real but it will give some credence to James and his UFO Hot Spot ..........But they may have to make more than one trip.........Thats how science works.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyb98201
I am an ATS skeptic, which means that I dont read the UFO forums much.

No. You're not a skeptic. A skeptic looks at proposed evidence, and then makes a decision as to whether he/she believes it. If you're looking at little to no UFO claims on ATS, then you are simply ignoring it, which would make you an ATS ignorant.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
just wondering if anyone is going to post any updates of what is going on ?

did you guy's make it there ok and such ?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I might have missed it but how much does enlightment cost? Also is there a bag limit? Is it like big game hunting for every medium size one you catch you pay $1000 for small out of focus ones only cost $200? Ok ok joke mode off GL and have fun just remember not to swallow the purple enlightment!!! it gives you a hang over.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I have read about the strange occurrences in the area where you are for several years now. I'm glad trusted people are now having a first hand look. Nothing like real U.F.O. field work. I look forward to your report.(s)

Good hunting, and safe trip, my friends.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join