It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11...There's no point to it anymore.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirtonwater
A lot of truther posts seem to be lacking in grammer and spelling, which leads me to believe these people are below average in intelligence to begin with.

You really have no idea, do you?

Maybe you should check your own spelling first!

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
You really have no idea, do you?

Maybe you should check your own spelling first!

People resort to complaining about spelling only when they have no real evidence to post.

Its their way of trying to sidetrack people from the fact they have no evidence.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OMW24

I hate it when it gets this bad, but I am on here to presents facts, when I can.

Some people just cant handle the truth.
There are some people who will do anything to stop me from presenting the fact.

And you all saw the Attack I had to endure.
You can feel thier anger thier rage in thier posting.

I really dont know if they are really angry at me, or the truth, or the Government.

But I can not let people like that stop me getting the facts out.
People like that want me to put them on ignore, so I wont see what they are posting against the truth movement, or what lies they are spining.

If I put them on ignore they also will have time to attack another truther thats trying to persent the truth with facts and I will not know if another truther has been ran off.

It is a war the truth V the Liers.

The Corporations pay very well to misinform.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Just think of this.......What if we never invaded Iraq after 9/11. Do you think people would still be so involved? Just a thought

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by PammyK

No I dont think so, thats my opinion.
the whole world change after 911.

I used to believe the OS about 911 and I never question it for several years.

Heck! I was for the war as well.

Then a close friend of mine sent me a link about a documentary made by a truth movement about critical questions the Government wont answer about 911.

When I sat and watch the video I was in shock!
I felt betrayed I felt sick, I was angry for a while.

I couldnt believe what I had learn, thats when I started my research on 911 it was in 1995.

I kept uncovering more and more lies and distortions.
Then I watch in horror how our media attack any one who question 911
and thier beliefs about 911.
I then knew the Government was hiding something.

I read most of the 911 Commission report. I was so disgusted with it that I couldnt finish it.
The 911 Commission report was nothing more than a White Wash.
The report made it clear that our Government was not responsible for anything that happened on 911.

I read the NIST reports and I was trouble about thier pancake Hypothesis.

Then Professor Steven Jones report came out which makes more sense to me, he proved demolitions brought the WTC down.
Jones had some of the WTC steel tested for thermite and guess what!
they found it.

Professor Steven Jones put a team together of Building Engineers Mathmatician and demolition experts and other Scientist and proved demolitions brought the Towers down including WTC 7.

There is a movement on ATS that will refute Jones finding but thier evidents dosnt stand up to Science.

The Government version of 911 lacks two things

1. lacks Science.
2. lacks evidence.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by PammyK
Just think of this.......What if we never invaded Iraq after 9/11. Do you think people would still be so involved? Just a thought

Yes people like me that have the education, background and common sense to see that something was wrong with the official story of what happened on 9/11 would still be asking questions and dong research.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Yes people like me that have the education, background and common sense to see that something was wrong with the official story of what happened on 9/11 would still be asking questions and dong research.

Yes, people like you can continue to do "dong research".

What I find interesting is that when research on the events of are presented that contradicts what you believe, you completely ignore it. Other threads on this forum are proof. Things you provide as FACTS are proven wrong, yet you ignore them, or change the subject quickly to not talk about them anymore.

If you already have set in your mind that your conspiracy theory is right, and everything else (even if proven correct) is wrong, then you are definately not being impartial.

You say you want to find the truth, but ignore it when it is presented.

[edit on 10-8-2008 by gavron]

[edit on 10-8-2008 by gavron]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
What I find interesting is that when research on the events of are presented that contradicts what you believe, you completely ignore it.

I do not ignore facts if the facts are proven correct. I only ignore facts that are proven incorrect.

How is looking for the truth a conspiracy ?

[edit on 10-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
I do not ignore facts if the facts are proven correct. I only ignore facts that are proven incorrect.

Now now, ULTIMA1, we all know that isnt true.

There is currently another thread that you started on these forums, where your OP has been proven wrong, yet you have dragged out that it is correct for at least 12 pages. Even though there is hard evidence proving it wrong. You will not accept it because it goes against your conspiracy theory.

Until you are willing to accept the truth, your mind is as closed as those who you accuse.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
There is currently another thread that you started on these forums, where your OP has been proven wrong, yet you have dragged out that it is correct for at least 12 pages.

NO you believe its wrong but have not proven it wrong. There is a difference.

You also have not even admited to the facts i have proven.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Trust me, I think both Cashlink & Ultima are great at “asking questions and dong research”. One claims to be impartial and the other claims to work for the NSA or something. Both seem to think that asking questions is enough to for a theory. I just require some evidence.

Let’s give them some time for more dong research together. It’s only been 7 years, so lets give them plenty more to come up with any evidence to justify their behaviors. I sit here & type with no anger or rage, but only a desire to point out how silly you sound when people ask you to show any evidence of your supposed “facts”.

These points & issues are widely available… on the Web, ATS & even in your local elementary school library… if you are willing to listen. Your side is not going away, it will always be here. They thrive on things like 9/11, Tonkin, JFK & Pearl Harbor.

I promise to not point out your errors in thinking very often, but only if you promise to keep us posted on your “dong research” (I know it is a typo, but it really sums you 2 up).

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jake the Dog Man
I just require some evidence.

I have and can post evidence, can you?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
YOU are the one making the claim that something other than what likely happened happened. Therefore, YOU are the one that needs to provide the evidence to the world. I am one of millions that agree with a version of the Official Story. I really have no problem believing unpopular views… I just need some evidence. I still have plenty of questions about 9/11, YOU have proven time & time again that you have no answers… or at least ones that make sense.

If you have such damning evidence please post it here or in any other thread where you have been asked to do so. At best you have dodged or posted fragments of various, unrelated reports. You have proved that your thinking has no problems with that (forming silly answers to answered questions just because YOU don’t understand something), so all this is likely moot.

I will continue to read your posts in threads, but I highly doubt that your lack of critical thinking will ever make me think you are anything but a hateful follower of the currently popular conspiracy theory. Your mindset reminds me of the pentagon guy who finally came up with a dozen people who claim the other hundreds are wrong.

In years past you, your behavior & your posts would be handled with a form of natural selection or slow death. This is why I believe the “Dazzle them with Bull#” way of thinking is always going to be more popular then the truth. Always.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

YOU are the one making the claim that something other than what likely happened happened. Therefore, YOU are the one that needs to provide the evidence to the world.

And you are the one claiming the offical story is true, so you also need to back up your claim with evidence.. So far i ahve not seen any.

I have seen and posted a lot of evidence that questions the official story.

Funny how the believers keep asking for proof but can never post any when asked.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
“And you are the one claiming the offical story is true, so you also need to back up your claim with evidence.. So far i ahve not seen any.”

I’m unclear what you are asking here, you know the official story, I believe it is very close to what happen, show your proof it didn’t. The preponderance for evidence supports the official story, so you need to prove otherwise. I don’t need to help your case, it doesn’t work that. Innocent until proven guilty. Welcome to America.

”I have seen and posted a lot of evidence that questions the official story.”

Question YES, but you put them forth as answers… which they are NOT.

”Funny how the believers keep asking for proof but can never post any when asked.”

Terrorists Hijacked Planes, Flew them into buildings. What more do you need to hear? Now your job, IF you truly believe all this garbage you repeat, is to put some PROOF forward to help PROVE your accusations. That is how the SYSTEM works, LIFE works & it used to be how these very boards worked.

[edit on 10-8-2008 by Jake the Dog Man]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

YOU are the one making the claim that something other than what likely happened happened. Therefore, YOU are the one that needs to provide the evidence to the world.

See, that's where you are completely wrong, Jake the Dog Man.

A true 'truther' doesn't have any predisposition about what happened on 9/11. They don't need alternative theories. All they are doing is asking questions, seeking explanations for why the official story has so many errors.

People who believe the official story NEED TO PROVIDE the evidence that it is true.

So, you believe the official story - you have stated so. Here's my first question to you: What planes allegedly smashed into the towers that day? Don't give me hearsay, give me evidence. Show me where the alleged wreckage was matched by serial number to confirm the planes that were used.

If you can't do that, then you're putting your belief in a conspiracy theory that airliners *may* have been hijacked.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The preponderance for evidence supports the official story, so you need to prove otherwise.

What preponderance of evidence?

I have yet to see any real evidnece that supports the official story, specially since most of the information has not been released.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

I incorectly spelled the word grammar. Gee, that convinces me 911 was an inside job. "foot print" "laws of physics" "free fall". Have to go. Have alot of signs to make and alot of shouting to do.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The 911 Conspiracy Reality is so full of facts that it has rendered most to a state of unconciousness. Perhaps the 911 truthers were created for this very reason.

Like that jewish guy I knew that supposedly lived with a high profile illuminati family said....95% of the anti-NWO movement conspiracy theorists is mostly disinfo that hides something even more sinister.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by fastwalker23]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Nonetheless, when I said I was throwing in a white flag, some also concluded that they would or would not throw one in as well. It's people like cashlink, ULTIMA1, Jake the Dog Man and a few others who like to argue no matter what the subject matter or post title says. This thread may be just about dead, but if you're going to come in here and start some stupid argument that's been lit up on another thread or if you come in here just to get back at that "one guy who said I was dumb", then please just go. You really deter other people who have something valuable to say, and instead of having a nice thread where people DON'T argue incessantly at the drop of a hat, you turn it into a verbal bloodbath and put your internet tough guy personas on display.

Again, I throw my towel in because 9/11 has fallen into a memory hole, and when I relay my position on the matter, people tend to think negatively about your mental health and other politcialviews you may have, deeming whatever else besides 9/11 that comes out of your mouth an automatic falsehood. What about you posters/readers with something to say that outlines what was put forward in the original post? Why will you or won't you throw in the towel?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join