It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11...There's no point to it anymore.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

Good video and w00ps, you're right. Someone did succeed with the war in Iraq, too bad it was the a-holes.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
You pretty much just summed up what Dirtonwater & SlightlyAbovePar pointed out. Far be it from me to tell anyone to give up, but it has been 7 years with no evidence of anything other then a terrorist attack on an ill-prepared pompous government structure.

Conspiracy Theorists will need more than conjecture, hypothetical scenarios & anecdotal testimonies to convince anyone of anything. Like it or not, the only story that hasn’t changed drastically is something along the lines of the official story. Sometimes just asking questions isn’t enough. You not only need to listen to others, but understand that you won’t necessarily understand the answers. That doesn’t make the person giving the answers traitor or conspirator, just someone who has an answer to a question that you didn’t know.

I’m not saying you are living in the Twilight Zone or Matrix, but I do think that you are more likely to follow along with stories, despite evidence, bordering on gullible. Thousands of eyewitnesses should not be derailed because a few dozen people mixed up right from left or used phases like “… sounding like a bomb…”. After 7 years it is really bordering on pathetic the lengths that some people will grasp to twist something to their current theory. It is very tough to keep up with what the prevailing theory is this month. There is one theory that hasn’t changed, but that is pretty much the official story, so that can’t be trusted… or so the CTers woul;d have you believe. Then again, maybe I am one of those many disinfo agents that are so common around here.

No need to respond, I just like to watch the flailing. 9/11 CTers don’t debate situations, they devise stories. Sometimes a terrorist is just a terrorist...

BTW- It should be pointed out that the “2nd Warren Commission” (The House Select Committee on Assassinations) said “PROBABLY” was the result of a conspiracy, hardly an admission. This is where you need to pick a side... it also said it probably didn’t involve our government, foreign governments or the FBI/CIA. You can not both claim it is right, yet discard 90% of it. The CTers tendency to pick & choose statements from various reports, often conflicting, only strengthens Dirtonwater & SlightlyAbovePar were pointing out.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
jake you are almost there. forget the other 9/11 nonsense, stick with the controlled demo theory , it makes the official story sound so much like a "conspiracy theory" that it isn't funny. only difference is the scientists backing this version aren't mouth pieces for the gov't. a gov't who believe the people can only handle so much truth(w/0 disrupting order in society) and they are right.

look who made money off this for crying out loud. Halliburton and those insiders who are recipients of the revolving door between public and private employment in washington

the same group who said they could use "another pearl harbor" to accelerate their plans for a new american century. Bueller....Bueller

read operation northwoods, to get into the thought process, of how sacrificing a few lives (and paint them as terror attacks) is seen as a means to an end (to get support for a war, which will make $)

the propoganda is used to confuse people and keep them from seeing "the attacks and war" from this perspective

[edit on 7-8-2008 by cpdaman]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jake the Dog Man

Folks this is what I am talking about!

This is the kind of delusional response We see in the 911 threads over and over and over.

These people have nothing to contribute to the 911 thread but smug remarks against the posters.

I see more Sarcasm and personal Character Assassination mostly in the 911 threads.

Its ok to have your own opinion But dont insult someone else for thiers!

[edit on 8/7/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink

Folks this is what I am talking about!

This is the kind of delusional response We see in the 911 threads over and over and over.

These people have nothing to contribute to the 911 thread but smug remarks against the posters.

I see more Sarcasm and personal Character Assassination mostly in the 911 threads.

Its ok to have your own opinion But dont insult someone else for thiers!

No, it is not that. There just comes a time when the questions that bring you here get answered. We all have been brought here out of questioning of events. Sometimes those questions just get answered. Sometimes people ignore any answer given, just to stick to their theory.

Repeatedly CTers are presented with the answers or at the very least questions that point out their misthinking... but it is simply ignored. Time after time the evidence shows nothing other then how someone can harvest information from any & all reports to look like their questions are out of inteligence not confusion.

I guess I'm a sheeple or whatever. I just choose to not ignore 95% of the evidence instead of the 5% of stuff that need more then elementary science to explain.

When you need to believe that almost everyone is lying about something, except you, what does that say about you?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   

(Conspiracy Theorists will need more than conjecture, hypothetical scenarios & anecdotal testimonies to convince anyone of anything. Like it or not, the only story that hasn’t changed drastically is something along the lines of the official story.)

Are you Jokeing! what do you think the official story is?

Are you saying we have all the Facts?

The official story is a Conspiracy theory, it is conjecture, hypothetical
scenarios & anecdotal testimonies .

The official story dose not stand up to science.

This is what I am talking about Folks this poster calls people who dont believe in his theories (Conspiracy Theorists!)

Now I will remind everone in here that the media Bashes Belittle and lables anyone a (Conspiracy Theorists) for asking question about 911.
Or people who dose not agree with the official story.

So you lable me and every one that is asking question about 911 a Conspiracy theorist.

Incase you didnt know there is a media black out on 911 and I dont need to prove that.

The Government version of what happened that day on 911 is a joke, so maney reports by the Government and NIST and the 911 Commission that contradic one another one said it happen this way another said it happened that way its all a white wash!

It dosent answer a lot of question that happened that day.

I for one will never stop asking questions from our Government.
I will alway ask question about 911 from our Government.

We dont live in Russia or China.

Have you for got the Government is supposed to be for the people ,by the people, and of the people.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink

There are to many Government disinforments in all the 911 threads.

Trying to talk about 911 in any of these thread, I see we are always under attack! and it is ALWAYS by some one trying to Cram the Government Conspiracies therories down our throats nothing but lies that dose not stand up to hard Science.

If people are blind to think the Government dose not pay 1,000s of people a day to rail-road blogs & forums on the 911 subject then you are not liveing in reality.

Theses paid disinfo use the "same" method in-fact it hard to tell if they are the same people useing diffrent Avatars.

Yes we are in a war the Truth V the liers

Perhaps you didn't see my question the first time, so I repost it.

Do you have any proof to back this up? Who are these people? How do you know they get paid and by whom?

Thanks
KJ

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by KrazyJethro

Yes you can start here this has been debated many time on ATS.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope you will find what your looking for.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

You are a perfect example of what the article I read was talking about. You claim the govenrnment destroyed the evidence. Therfore, no evidence will ever convince you other than your beliefs. You can always fall back on "well, the govenrment destroyed the real evidence".

A side note I will make after reading your response. A lot of truther posts seem to be lacking in grammer and spelling, which leads me to believe these people are below average in intelligence to begin with. I think the truthers see some garbage like loose change and fall into line like a bunch of sheep.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

No, we don’t have all the facts or answers… but we certainly have a very good idea. A good theory should be formulated using all the facts, not just the convenient ones or the ones you understand. As soon as CTers don’t understand something they always seem to require calling someone a liar, a massive plot or the convenient holograms/controlled demos/UFOs/etc. Sometimes the answers are right in front of you.

Again, don’t you see a pattern forming in your thinking? Cashlink in particular should slow down (doesn’t your comp have spellcheck/grammarcheck), collect his thoughts & decide if he really wants to side with the CTers.

Nobody is making insults, but your opinions are wrong… if that offends you, that is yet another reason to reassess your views and the people who share them. Not only “people” on the computer, but find some real live people who live & work in the real world.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dirtonwater

Confused about the purpose of ATS
posted on 3/30/2008 @ 09:36 AM

(People are here for different reasons. For me, its purely for entertainment. In my mind, and I'm sure others, this is purely a fantasy website where people wildy speculate, post fake photos and videos.

This of it as an online version of the Weekly World News. Thats the paper in the supermarket that once had a cover pic of George Bush shaking hands with an alien.)

WOW! You want to talk about my views!

So ATS is purely a fantasy website!

Weekly World News lol, Please I dont read such garbage but obvious you do.

Every pic on 911 that dosent stand up to your beliefs, is a fake and all the videos are fakes.

Please do me a favor, dont post to me anymore I will not respond to close minded one way thinking persons.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I'd hate to spark up yet another dumb war just because someone said something you don't agree with, but the process you've outlined is the same process that got us to such beloved theores like Newton's laws, Pi, Fibonacci sequence, and countless other mathematical and algebraic ideas. Hell, in a math class I was in not too long ago, the professor told us an amusing anecdote about this teacher at a math university who had one student in his class, and he had some proof or something or other that worked very well. He, of course, had to run this newfound theory by his colleagues and higher-ups, and he came under scrutiny for it, but nonetheless, it was the same process. All of your theories are just the same as a Conspiracy Theorist's theories. what makes you any different? The mere fact that you're on another "side"?

Closed minds are the reason that I give up. I opened mine to many theories. I even took the time to read other non-CT sites, and in equal part, I read up on CT sites to try and match up theories and fallacies. You know what? There were vast differences in the format and debunkings of BOTH perspectives.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Here goes! More fights! More action! It's like a bad Steven Seagal film! This thread is just like CTer's and non-CTer's: One and the same as every single other 9/11 thread. Hopeless, pointless, and dreadful.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to Jake the Dog Man post by

An independant investigation...Is it possible?
posted on 6/19/2008 @ 10:31 AM
“An independant investigation...Is it possible?”

(Yes, it is possible… even likely. It will fall on deaf ears because the so called Truthers just want to believe in some major conspiracy. Their mindset makes them feel better about themselves if they believe they are one-up or more intelligent then everyone else.

How do you fight a group of people who refuse to hear experts/professionals time after time explain basically what happened, but they flock to charlatans using fuzzy logic?

I have lost count of how many versions of “the truth” there have been, but they hide behind the word “theory”, so that allows them to change on an almost daily basis. By far the official story has been the closest theory anyone can agree on. Just because someone asks questions over and over and over doesn’t mean that you will understand the answer. Asking lots of questions can show intelligence, but repeatedly ignoring & misunderstanding the answers makes you a CTer.

Not to mention… at what point do the cost of repeated government investigations start getting billed directly to the CTers?)

These are your words

(Truthers just want to believe in some major conspiracy.)

So this is what being a truther is to you!
Because they dont believe our Government is telling us the truth!

So in your opinion We need to accept the Government word on 911 right!

(Their mindset makes them feel better about themselves if they believe they are one-up or more intelligent then everyone else.)

Yes and you are now a mind reader as well!
Intelligent is something that is lacking here.

(How do you fight a group of people who refuse to hear experts/professionals.)

Because they have read & heard all the Government evidence from the Government experts/professionls and they are not buying thiers lies

You know what I see here is someone who cant stand people who can rise above all the crap in here and on the 911 threads and ask some hard ball questions and wont take disinfo garbage.

Thruther are not one way thinkers.

(charlatans using fuzzy logic) Please!

(I have lost count of how many versions of “the truth” there have been, but they hide behind the word “theory”,)

In case no one told you the Government version of 911 is a theory.
The resone I can say this is because 911 was not really investigated.
Thats why it is a theory on both sides.

( By far the official story has been the closest theory anyone can agree on.)

I see where you stand on this subject.
By they way, everyone dose not agree on the official story!

(but repeatedly ignoring & misunderstanding the answers makes you a CTer.) I see where your mind-set is.

The reson I did this is to show every one in this thread that YOU are not intersted in the truth about 911 that you think the truth movement are charlatans using fuzzy logic and the Truthers just want to believe in some major conspiracy.

So Folk this is what I am talking about Jake the Dog Man said it loud and clear!

And in his opinion, truther have low IQ.

Please do me a favor dont dont wast your time posting to me again.

One way thinking is something I stay clear from.

[edit on 8/8/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Man... You just don't know when to quit. Your responses are only proving what was said more. I am willing to hear new evidence... but there hasn't been any in almost 7 years! Can you even take a guess as to how many versions you have believed in those same 7 years? Most have stayed very middle of the road; you believe the monthly CTer theory.

You are obviously much younger then you state here on the boards, but you should start looking into some kind of professional help. Your personality is anti-social & paranoid. Everyone is not out to get you… or are they?

While you are sifting through all my posts here on the boards, pay special attention to my statements about how scary some of the people on these boards have become. I now officially include you in that small exclusive group.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jake the Dog Man
I am willing to hear new evidence... but there hasn't been any in almost 7 years!

You mean there has not been any evidence to support the official story in 7 years.

There have been lots of facts and evidence posted the questions the official story, even shows reasonable doubt in the official story.

The biggest evidence against the official story is the lack of evidence that supports it.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jake the Dog Man

(Your responses are only proving what was said more. I am willing to hear new evidence... but there hasn't been any in almost 7 years!)

Proving what?

Theres has been plenty of new evidence found that contradic the offical story.

You have not done your research!

(Can you even take a guess as to how many versions you have believed in those same 7 years?)

Are you talking to me?
You dont know what I believe in.
I only believe in the truth, somthing you cant handle!

(Most have stayed very middle of the road; you believe the monthly CTer theory.)

Again YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT I BELIEVE IN, I HAVE NEVER SAID WHAT I BELIEVED IN.

You need to stop makeing up LIES about people!

(You are obviously much younger then you state here on the boards, but you should start looking into some kind of professional help.Your personality is anti-social & paranoid. Everyone is not out to get you… or are they?)

You are not Sigmund Freud so dont diagnose me. In fact,it maybe illegal for you to make statements conserning my mental health on this site or anywhere else.

(Everyone is not out to get you… or are they?)

WHAT?, Can you show where I made that statement?

(While you are sifting through all my posts here on the boards, pay special attention to my statements about how scary some of the people on these boards have become. I now officially include you in that small exclusive group.)

I am amazed at the power you give me credit for however I am not a danger to anyone. I express my opinions freely on ATS and will continue to do so regardless of you including me in your little exclusive group.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Lets look at the facts.

1. There are no official reports or evidence released that supports the official story.

2. There are no photos or videos released (with sources) that show AA77 hitting the Pentagon.

3. There are no official reports released of any parts found mathching any of the 9/11 aircraft. (in fact the FAA and FBI refuse to release the serial numbers)

4. There are now government reports that Flight 93 was shot down.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Let's just turn the thread into a thread like every other 9/11 argument: One that has both sides fighting to the death.

The purpose of this thread was just a grim white flag. I guess it's my own grim white flag. I like to hear others' opinions of why or why they will not give up, not to just bash each other with philosophies and theories all over again.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Theres is a point,to me at least.
I actually do care about what realy happened that day.
And I also care about 3,000 people losing their lives.
So I will continue to look for answers.

Afterall,exactly how many years did it take before the truth about the Gulf of Tokin came out?
And when the truth came out,it was found that the story was all BS.
And the Vietnam war was based on a lie.
And thousands of people died because of that lie.

So someday the truth about 9/11 will come out as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join