It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The North Side Flyover - Officially Documented, Independently Confirmed

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I think you are missing the point. Regardless who posted what or whether or not YOU think you violated any rules you said YOU WOULD GIVE THROAT YOUR BOSSES CONTACT INFO! THERE IS NO DISPUTING THIS. WE HAVE YOUR QUOTE. YOU POSTED THIS. EITHER YOU GIVE THROAT THE INFO OR YOU WERE LYING WHEN YOU SAID YOU WOULD. IT IS THAT SIMPLE. CASE CLOSED. GIVE HIM THE CONTACT INFO OR YOU ARE A LIAR. THERE IS NO, " I HAVE PROVEN YOU WRONG, NOW I DONT HAVE TO GIVE THE INFO THAT I SAID I WOULD" IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS THEN YOU ARE

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

So you are just another media sheep then?

You believe what the media is telling you? Isnt that what you accuse everyone else here about being? yet when it comes to support your side, the media is ok?

Also, it does not deny the fact that you lied when you stated you would provide contact information to ThroatYogurt. You have not done so, so you lied.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima,

You made an offer to TY to provide your supervisor's contact name and info. You made this in the clear with no preconditions. You have since then backpedalled, handwaved and tried repeatedly to change the subject.

When you offered in this post to provide this information to TY, did you in fact have any intention of doing so? If not, why did you offer in the first place? And if not, how can you honestly expect anyone to believe anything that you've posted in past or will post hereforward?

reply to post by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

So Roger, I have your last name, DOB, and your current job description. If I were to contact your superiors, would you get reprimanded for your conduct in this forum?

I will give you contact numbers. I have done nothing wrong.

That was a pretty unequivocal response. At the time. Now you equivocate. Wonder why?

DrQ

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
An airplane flying the normal speeds, will simply go trough the walls and end up inside the building in many pieces. No one will see parts of the aircrfat outside.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
I think you are missing the point.

No you missed the point that i proved someone wrong and they are not adult enough to admit it.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
So you are just another media sheep then?

Let me try to make this as simple as a i can since you seem to have such a hard time with evidence.

FACT 1. I have stated and proven that the NSA has a classified document about Flight 93.

FACT 2. I have shown media sources that also state that NSA has a classified document about Flight 93.

FACT 3. I have proven you wrong and you are still not adult enough to admit it.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrQ
An airplane flying the normal speeds, will simply go trough the walls and end up inside the building in many pieces. No one will see parts of the aircrfat outside.

Gee you are really off base with that post.

This is what happens when a plane hits a building a normal speeds.

i114.photobucket.com...

[edit on 19-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

FACT 1. I have stated and proven that the NSA has a classified document about Flight 93.

Actually, earlier you said the document wasn't classified. You just said sections of it were, but not the bits referring to the shooting down of Flight 93

You should really make up your mind about this.

You also never answered my question to why you simply didn't leak the unclassified information while you had the had the document in your possession? If the document wasn't classified then you would have be fine, if it is classfied then you have committed treason by blabbing about it's contents all over the internet.

Which your bosses might be interested in...

FACT 3. I have proven you wrong and you are still not adult enough to admit it.

Stop trying to deflect. You said very clearly that we could have the contact numbers of your bosses so that we could check you haven't broken any secrecy laws. Cough up.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
This thread has repeated the same thing for the last 4 pages about " you lied".... " no I didn`t" etc etc

If I may suggest to ULTIMA1 if you are concerned about one of these members somehow getting you into trouble with your boss,just work out between yourselves what would satisfy both parties involved in this argument and give the contact number to a moderator here and have it verified.

Simple,then the thread will move passed this hopefully.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by gps777]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1Gee you are really off base with that post.

This is what happens when a plane hits a building a normal speeds.

Normal what? Walking speed?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Bumping to the top for Ultima1's attention.

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima,

You made an offer to TY to provide your supervisor's contact name and info. You made this in the clear with no preconditions. You have since then backpedalled, handwaved and tried repeatedly to change the subject.

When you offered in this post to provide this information to TY, did you in fact have any intention of doing so? If not, why did you offer in the first place? And if not, how can you honestly expect anyone to believe anything that you've posted in past or will post hereforward?

reply to post by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

So Roger, I have your last name, DOB, and your current job description. If I were to contact your superiors, would you get reprimanded for your conduct in this forum?

I will give you contact numbers. I have done nothing wrong.

That was a pretty unequivocal response. At the time. Now you equivocate. Wonder why?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
I think you are missing the point.

No you missed the point that i proved someone wrong and they are not adult enough to admit it.

Uh........Ultima1? The point you are missing/ducking is that you clearly and without preconditions stated you would provide contact numbers for your supervisors to Throat Yogurt.

THE FACT is that you HAVEN'T done what you said you'd do. There are three possible excuses for this in light of what you said at the time:

a) You lied because you never really intended to provide the information you nominally offered

b) You backpedalled/moved the goalposts because you suddenly realised the point that Throat Yogurt was making and realised he was correct and you were in for a world of hurt

or

c) You are not what you claim you are and providing supervisory contact information would make that abundantly apparent

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

c) You are not what you claim you are and providing supervisory contact information would make that abundantly apparent

I would bet the farm that this is the case!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
Actually, earlier you said the document wasn't classified. You just said sections of it were, but not the bits referring to the shooting down of Flight 93

I see you know nothing about classified documents.

You also never answered my question to why you simply didn't leak the unclassified information while you had the had the document in your possession?

Gee you do not read either. I have a FOIA request in to get a declassified version of the document to post. Please read post before responding.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
If I may suggest to ULTIMA1 if you are concerned about one of these members somehow getting you into trouble with your boss,just work

I am not concerned about them getting me in trouble with my boss, i am concerned they are not mature enough to talk to my boss.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

I have proven and TY has accepted the proof of where i work.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

I see you know nothing about classified documents.st before responding.

So, the classified document isn't REALLY classified, only part of it is classified. But you cant post that part because its classified, or not classified.

Personally, I dont believe you have even seen this ficticious document. You just read the same media story you linked, said to youself "Hey! People at ATS will think i'm super cool if I said I have that document", then pretended to act like you read it.

We all know this document will never be posted,. because it doesnt exist. It only lives in the hearts and minds of conspiracy theorists.

That still doesnt change the fact that you lied when you said you would provide contact informatuion to ThroatYogurt. If you never intended to, then why even say that? Why lie? Shall I link your post stating you would provide it? Liar.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by gavron]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I am not concerned about them getting me in trouble with my boss, i am concerned they are not mature enough to talk to my boss.

I think it is quite evident that ThroatYogurt is the more mature between the two of you. His posts prove that fact beyond a shadow of a doubt.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
So, the classified document isn't REALLY classified, only part of it is classified. But you cant post that part because its classified, or not classified.

I see you also know nothing about classified documents.

We all know this document will never be posted,. because it doesnt exist.

So are you willing to take the same deal, that when i show the document you ahve to leave ATS?

[edit on 19-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ivar_Karlsen
Normal what? Walking speed?

NO something called normal speed for takeoff and then running off end of runway..

Could you be more wrong about what happenes to a plane when it hits something?

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join