It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The North Side Flyover - Officially Documented, Independently Confirmed

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
I see you also know nothing about classified documents.

Actually, I may know more about classified documents than you, apparently.

So are you willing to take the same deal, that when i show the document you ahve to leave ATS?

Only if you leave ATS until you post the document. Sounds fair to me

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Actually, I may know more about classified documents than you,

Then why wouldn't you answer the questions i asked you about classified documents.

Also i have shown the document does exist and have shown the FOIA request for it.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

shown the document exists? Howso? How can you show us a document that you cant post because its classified? You havent shown us anything.

Also, I linked information straight from the NSA regarding classified documents. Something you "should" be familiar with if you handled classified documents. But, since you dont seem to recognize it, it seems you may not work with these documents at all in your janitorial position.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Also, I linked information straight from the NSA regarding classified documents.

But thats not what i asked.

I asked you to list the REASONS documents are classified.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Are you saying you dont know the ins and outs of classified documents? Sounds like you need to get re-educated for your job. Or perhaps they didnt teach you that at your NSA school because it was not part of your job classification...to handle classified documents.

Honestly, if you need me to teach you about classified documents, you sure as hell dont have access to them.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Are you saying you dont know the ins and outs of classified documents?

Yes i know, i am asking you.

Now quite trying to twist the subject back to me and be adult enough to answer the question.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I'll answer your questions once you provide contact information for ThroatYogurt, as you said you would.

No need in discussing classified documents if it turns out you dont even work with them.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
c) You are not what you claim you are and providing supervisory contact information would make that abundantly apparent

I have proven and TY has accepted the proof of where i work.

You won't be too miffed if I don't take your word for that but wait for confirmation from TY? It isn't that I don't trust you, it's just that......well........

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I'll answer your questions once you provide contact information for ThroatYogurt, as you said you would.

As soon as you admit i have proven you wrong about not breaking any policy.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

That is what ThroatYogurt was going to confirm with your boss, when you provided the contact information you promised.

Since you lied about providing that information, how can we believe anything you post here?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

You won't be too miffed if I don't take your word for that but wait for confirmation from TY? It isn't that I don't trust you, it's just that......well........

Here is TY's own quote.

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

Roger, I beleive you are who you say you are. I also believe you filed an FOIA request. No need to call you.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Here is TY's own quote.

Roger, I beleive you are who you say you are. I also believe you filed an FOIA request. No need to call you.

Uh......Ultima? Remember what I said earlier about cherrypicking? It wasn't YOU he wanted contact information for; it was YOUR SUPERVISOR which you freely promised to provide.

In case you forgot, this is his full unedited post

reply to post by ULTIMA1

I am calling your bluffon this; You offered me your superior's phone number. I will call him tomorrow morning if he is gone for the day. Let's go Roger.

So will you man-up and provide the information you promised him (without adding provisos as you have been ever after)? Easy peasey as questions go. Either you're a man of your word or you aren't. Which are you?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I am not concerned about them getting me in trouble with my boss, i am concerned they are not mature enough to talk to my boss.

Then simply choose a member of the staff of ATS you know to be mature enough and have your story verified on at least..... you are who you say you are.

As you did say you were going to give TY your boss`s number to verify your word.

So it would suffice in having it privately verified,by someone neutral in this and if you are indeed a liar on who you are,I dont suspect for a minute you will be here anymore which has derailed this thread topic for many pages.

So do yourself and everyone else here a favour and come clean on your word.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
Actually, earlier you said the document wasn't classified. You just said sections of it were, but not the bits referring to the shooting down of Flight 93

I see you know nothing about classified documents.

I didn't make any claims of expertise. What I do know about classified documents is that you're not meant to blab about them on internet forums should you work for an organisation tasked with keeping them secret...the NSA for example.

I'll ask again: why didn't you just release the non-classified portion of the document relating to Flight 93? If you have access to these documents who exactly are you making an FOI request to? Yourself?

[edit on 19/9/08 by FatherLukeDuke]

Mod edit: Fixed quote.

[edit on 9/19/2008 by Hal9000]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Uh......Ultima? Remember what I said earlier about cherrypicking?

No, you wanted conformation of who i worked for. Here is the exact quote.

c) You are not what you claim you are and providing supervisory contact information would make that abundantly apparent

I have proven and TY has accepted the proof of where i work.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
I'll ask again: why didn't you just release the non-classified portion of the document relating to Flight 93? If you have access to these documents who exactly are you making an FOI request to? Yourself?

I will repeat again since you guys seem to have very little readaing comprehension when it comes to reading information i have already posted.

I have filed an FOIA request with NSA (as i have shown before) to get an declassified version of the document to post to post on the internet.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

We also will repeat, since you apparently have very little reading comprehension.

Why did you lie when you stated you would provide your bosses contact information? If you never intended to provide it, why did you freely offer it up?

It all boils down to the fact that you posted information from a classified document, and are now crying scared that you could get busted for it.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Why did you lie when you stated you would provide your bosses contact information?

I guess the same reason you have lied and not admitted to be proven wrong.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Uh......Ultima? Remember what I said earlier about cherrypicking?

No, you wanted conformation of who i worked for. Here is the exact quote.

From the get-go, you've been asked to follow-through on what you promised TY, to whit contact name and number for your supervisor. I couldn't care less who you work for. You could be a janitor for all I care. In fact, I suspect that that's exactly what you are. But that's just my opinion.

In case you've parsed my sentences incorrectly, I'll lay it out for you in plain English which should allow you to be able to correctly parse the request.

You previously offered to provide to Throat Yogurt the contact name and information for your supervisor. You did so unequivocally. Please either live up to your promise or admit that your word is worthless.

There it is. Do you comprehend?

And as far as cherrypicking is concerned, I'll repost this so you can perhaps understand the difference between what was stated and what you proffered as being stated.

Here is what Throat Yogurt actually posted.

reply to post by ULTIMA1

I am calling your bluffon this; You offered me your superior's phone number. I will call him tomorrow morning if he is gone for the day. Let's go Roger.

Here is what you posted claiming Throat Yogurt was satisfied and didn't care to pursue things any further

Originally posted by Ultima1

This is known in the English idiom as cherrypicking. It's functionally a lie. If that's how you care to be perceived, fine. Just don't pretend that you're being honest.

And again, in case you'd forgotten, it wasn't YOU he wanted contact information for; it was YOUR SUPERVISOR which you freely promised to provide.

But you've hand waved and moved goalposts and evaded left, right and centre pretending that he didn't ask for what he asked for and which you promised to provide.

If your word isn't trustworthy, how on Earth do you expect anyone to believe one thing you've ever posted?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Why did you lie when you stated you would provide your bosses contact information?

I guess the same reason you have lied and not admitted to be proven wrong.

So you admit to being a liar? Thank you for your honesty at long last! At least that much has been cleared up. What else have you lied about?

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join