It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]GFL spaceship DID NOT APPEAR on Oct.14th, 2008[HOAX]

page: 306
<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I got it. There should be an international UFO summoning competition. Like a hog calling contest.

On pay per view they could match up Blossom vrs the Prophet Yahweh.

A guy in one of those mexican wrestling masks could go up against a computer bot.

Uri Gheller vrs the Amazing Randii

and so forth

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Someone, who call himself as "Adam's commander" send a message, that this will happen (spaceship will appear above one of south states of USA), but it might be from 14.10.2008 to 1.2.2009. It could be earlier, but doesn't happen. In that message written that it will and there was a request not to cicle on the date of 14.10, because it's only an approximate date.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Hey guys, I wish you would check you text/voice mail messages! If you did you will find out that the Mother Ship will be delayed.

The Message reads:

Hi Blossom and fellow HEW-MONS! We have been delayed here on Jupiter and it's so silly I'm embarrassed to say why.

InterGlactic Space Truck Stops had offered Warp-Core fuel and an un-believeable low price! $1.85 for 200 billion BTU's with 10% econo-ether per cu/mt/kv! Super prices. While there we decided to get some reptiallin subs, venus shakes and french fried Mercury chips(really hot).
After finishing we discovered the "Glopnic" our late shift helmsman left the iginition sequencer inside the ship. Well, to make matters worse we have decided and did add "extra encryption" to the door locks. Guess what? The Local "space vehicle decoder" aka "LOCK-SMITH" doesn't have the new technology to open the main port. We tried going in through the trash-chute but we had bolted the inside door.

So, we've checked into the local Galaxy7 budget hotel. Comfortable but not fancy! It will be December before the Factory rep from Beta-Riticuli can get here with a new sequencer. Also we never thought to install the "NorthStar" systems because it seemed an un-necessary expense at the time! Wow, now we have to pay mileage/lightyears rate plus motel and food for this locksmith. And he wants "Palladium-103" coated gold coins or Swiss Francs! Geez, what happend to "debit cards" now-a-days.

All the hybrid children are doing fine! They're just a little bored with this long trip. We can't wait to see that place/theme park you described...a rodent creature..play station. Do they offer discounts in the local area?

We will be there around January 20th to celebrate the arrival and start a new dialogue with your surprised populace. Keep the faith...we're on our way.

Keep the stars in the viewer!

Mother Mary and all the family.
PS. Darth says hi from his new toy!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
[edit on 21-10-2008 by son of PC]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I put forward we could find an accurate way of checking weather patterns, cloud anomalies, and weird radar data whenever a supposed encounter or sighting occurs. I imagine there are enough publicly available radar stations from which we could get data to crunch and mine.

If something is in our atmosphere, traveling at a high rate of speed, slightly disrupting gravity or whatever the description that is given, it has to show up, even as a blip, on all, some, or one of these systems.

For example, if this happens along with a commercial jet liner, all commercial flights are traceable. Therefore, we could follow the flight path, track all weather/atmosphere data between point A and B and even look at the data where the encounter happened. Down to what, 2 meters? 6 meters? What is the limit of publicly available Doppler radar or even the most mundane of RADAR systems? It's just a matter of crunching the data enough to find the one thing that 'shouldn't be happening', that moment.

Concerning specific events/sightings, we could quickly prove/disprove all pictures and videos without all of this "is it photoshop or not". With modern computer technology and the people who know how to use it, videos and photos are absolutely useless as proof of Extra-Terrestrial technology. In modern times, photos and videos can never be taken as definitive proof, i'm sorry. It has to be a mass, everyone pointing to it kind of moment. Definitive, undeniable.

In addition, it actually takes a lot of effort to physically watch the skies. Our bodies are designed to look forward. It hurts to constantly look upwards. So, what else are we missing? If you want to turn the tables on 'those watching us', why not turn your cameras, etc to the sky? AFAIK, there is no law against CCTV and webcams pointed towards the sky, recording every moment. After awhile you will become familiar with the typical patterns and thus get us passed half of the 'what is this light' sightings.

Finally, supposing we retrieved bodies from a crash in 1947, we should be dragging these things down via string by now. I think we have just spent too much time focusing on looking for the wrong things, or on vectors locked in the past. If they exist, more than likely it is right here and in our face just waiting for us to point the finger and say "Look dude!". Or whatever.

[insert diatribe]

!
Mips

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Why doesn't Blossom Goodchild or the Prophet Yahweh com on to ATS and just post here like a regular member. Maybe they have something interesting to say
They could do a Q and A with some of the members. I remember when Escamilla was on writing about the "rods" and a tv special of some kind, I asked him two questions and he answered them both.

The site owners should invite them on to answer questions. No need to pay them. All the free advertisement is pay enough.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by son of PC]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Actually, they stopped at a galactic Rave party to celebrate their first contact with us & someone slipped them a Date Rape drug.

They were soo sore the next day & felt so dirty, they simply couldn't come.

Anyway, if they do show up tomorrow, I'll buy them a beer... "just one round though", I'm not made of money!!!

Hey... hang on a sec!!!

Jf these beings are Telepathic, how come we gotto listen to the Radio at the frequency they stated... (22.050?)?

That don't make sence, if they can yabber to BG in her head, they cn yabber to the rest of us..lol

No Fair... I don't own a Radio...

[edit on 10/22/2008 by Ironclad]

[edit on 10/22/2008 by Ironclad]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
New channelling from Blossom Goodchild's site...

First channelling since oct 14th.

1.Hello …. Not sure what to say, much talk and differences as to what happened … or didn’t. Need you to know, I for one, still LOVE you …handy to have an explanation straight from the horse’s mouth though.

We are with you in our splendour and Light. We do not expect you to understand for we had said in honour that we would do what we would do and then to great disappointment we did not uphold that honour. That is how it is seen through human eyes is it not?

Some eyes maybe … I just can’t help but KNOW you are of TRUTH although many are saying I have been deceived by the darkness. I have searched my soul and cannot go along with that, for immediately now I am back with you I feel the deep LOVE for you and my body is tingling with Truth.

We are most concerned for your well being dearest lady. We are aware of the enormous responsibility that has been placed on your shoulders. Yet, do you think we would have given you this position if we thought you could not uphold your spirit and your LIGHT?

Not really sure what that position is right now.

You are the one who has brought forth the understanding of what is to come. You listened to your soul and you listened to your reasoning. You heard from this that we are here and that this is just the beginning, just the way things should be.

I don’t feel any anger towards you. However I would like clarification, (and so would a few other million folks just quietly!). What exactly was the reason for the ‘no show’… big breath … over to you …

We are here; most of you can feel this in your being. It was proposed that we remain unseen due to the upheaval we would cause on your plane. There was much distrust from those who have been deeply influenced by those who remain in the dark on your planet and the decision was made to abort the actual appearance for the safety of your race.

(I was interrupted and not able to resume until a day later … i.e. now!)

With all respect, you said you had everything covered. You must have known of this, so why was your last message as it was, so positive you were coming, just two days before.

If we had said two days before that we were calling it off, what would you have done?

Freaked out big time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blossom, All is appropriately placed in the big scheme of things. Look how your world has become more aware of themselves. This can only be seen as successful in that respect. Is it not so that many hundreds of sightings have been captured upon your camera lenses? Is it not so that in your great cities we are showing to you LIGHTS in the sky that souls of your earth will not accept deceivances as an explanation? If our message had not been sent out by you, would your world be viewing these phenomena as they are? We have succeeded dear one. We have succeeded. And it is not over yet ...

Here we go again… I think that’s why I was shying away from contacting you because I had a feeling you might be calling me up for duty and I thought I had taken leave for a bit!

As we stated ... Expect the unexpected. In the fullness of time our words shall be accepted as Truth. There shall be no option.

WE ARE HERE!

Many of you can feel the LOVE we are sending as we said we would. Your planet is waking up to Truths not only within themselves but within the atrocities of hidden agendas that have been controlling your planet for too long. See how brave you souls of earth can be when you walk in your LIGHT.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER TO ALL THINGS. TRUTH IS THE ANSWER AND CANNOT BE OVERSHADOWED BY DARKNESS. THE LIGHT IS SHINING THROUGH NOW DEAR ONES .BRIGHTER THAN EVER.

This is the way forward. We said it is the beginning. We shall be True to our words. We shall not abort this mission. Yet we shall take into consideration above all, the safety of our LOVED ONES , which is you and the planet and all LIVING things there in. Do you not think we could ‘sense’ your pain and the pain of many? Do you think we sat up here on our pedestal and laughed? Indeed we suffered to feel the disappointment we had caused. Yet … we ask those of you who are able to understand from the deepest place within, that everything is perfect. We have no other way of expressing through words .

May I say … I actually don’t have a problem with all of this as you know. Once my ego excused itself and left I could just feel the extreme LOVE that was being sent and I had the privilege of being sent consumous amounts of Light Love, courage and understanding by thousands. Many were not as blessed as me in that respect. What would you say to them? Many are asking for your take on it all. Is there more you would wish to express?

Indeed. Each soul in their individual form is experiencing the growth within their soul in one form or another., Each soul is having to decipher for themselves what all of this meant to them. What outcome could be better than the soul searching within each one that is taking place?
Do you see? Do you feel this awakening? We assure you in LOVE it is happening. Be of the DIVINEST LOVE dear ones of earth. Even those who have convinced their souls that we are not even figments of their imagination, shall in coming days find their confusion turn into understanding.

With respect, not for me, but for the many who shall read this … that’s what we thought was going to be accomplished on 14th OCT!!

The message has served its purpose. Far more effectively than you can imagine. IT WAS NOT A FAILURE.

I had said to you before the ‘non event’, that no excuse would do. Not for the world s sake or indeed mine, because this thing had become so big that it would simply make everyone lose faith AGAIN. I guess you don’t seem to be making an excuse. Pretty relieved about that. Many are saying that I knew on another level of myself that this is how it was going to be. Clearly, not on the human level. I doubt any human in their right mind would agree to doing what I did if they knew you weren’t going to show up!!! And … yep … I can accept that. I have bounced right back because of my knowing of LOVE and all it stands for. ALL IS AS SHOULD BE. I KNOW THAT. And that’s why I don’t really need an answer but I understand that many do.

It is time for us to close now. We are aware of pressures upon you on your captive time values regarding matters you must attend to. Yet we should ask if we may continue our communication when it is appropriate?

Are you asking me to continue on a weekly basis?

No… but on a regular one.

Would that not be weekly then??

If that suits.

Could you send me a secretary then?

Would you rely on her to turn up on time?

Classic! Love it. Truly I have no concerns about the whole affair. I feel fantastic … because of the Love that is already on this planet and due to your no show, it has allowed us to show each other who we TRULY are. Nice plan guys. Nice plan. And I KNOW when we are ready ,not just a few of us, … but the majority of us… you shall reveal yourselves in the manner that we were all trying to imagine.

Blossom … take time to replenish your soul’s energy. As indeed each one should. For those of you that KNOW we are here with you, allow us to enter your hearts. For those of you who are unsure as to whether we are here with you … allow us to enter your hearts. For those of you who choose to deny we are here with you … let yourself and the LOVE that you are enter your heart. You certainly are not in need of ‘us’ to figure out that!

BE AT ONE WITH ONE ANOTHER. THE LIGHT OF GRACE SHINES DOWN INTO YOUR HEARTS FROM THOSE OF US THAT ARE IN GRATITUDE OF THE LOVE THAT YOU ARE SENDING TO US.

FOR INDEED WE ARE ONE.

Ok. That’s that then! Phew. I just can’t help but LOVE you guys. I just can’t help it! Many thanks as always. Nothing has changed. Except everything!! In Love and Thanks.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Ok so theres this new theory that they're supposed to come on some other date or something.

This guy is my hero!

www.youtube.com...

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHH!!!!!!!!!!! Right on the testicles!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I think I have found the evidence at last of it happening.
Although im surprised no one else did find this.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redneck from Hell
Ok so theres this new theory that they're supposed to come on some other date or something.

This guy is my hero!

www.youtube.com...

Got to admit that you tube link is very funny, especially as he recorded it on the 13th before anyone knew they wernt to turn up. I like the way hes decorated his room !! I dont think they will come tomorrow or any time between now and Jan 2009. Where Jan 2009 has come from I dont know, but even in Jan 09 the date will prob get moved to Feb 2009 and then get moved again, I think we should just forget about this landing dont you.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Got to admit that you tube link is very funny, especially as he recorded it on the 13th before anyone knew they wernt to turn up. I like the way hes decorated his room !! I dont think they will come tomorrow or any time between now and Jan 2009. Where Jan 2009 has come from I dont know, but even in Jan 09 the date will prob get moved to Feb 2009 and then get moved again, I think we should just forget about this landing dont you.

I think the Jan 2009 part is based on some global threat that seems to be looming. Apparently we are supposed to be having a potential 'nuclear attack' on Jan 22nd-23rd (There is a thread on it out there - "...72 hrs"- forgot to bring it with me
).
That may be the reason for the Jan date pending as well.

Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Could it be that we all missed the event due to something like this.

uk.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dhunter

I think the Jan 2009 part is based on some global threat that seems to be looming. Apparently we are supposed to be having a potential 'nuclear attack' on Jan 22nd-23rd (There is a thread on it out there - "...72 hrs"- forgot to bring it with me
).
That may be the reason for the Jan date pending as well.

Just a thought.

Oh right well thats nice to know...!! cant wait for that one, is this chanelled material also then? Its seems a very specific date. I had heard some thing about a fake world mass catastrophy in 2011 that is meant to get us all really sacred and become under the control of NWO, but I dont think that was a nuclear attack, that was more a mass fake alien invasion thing.

What will these people predict next hey. At least Blossoms prediction was nice, this nuclear attack is just a horrible thing to spread around as a prediction. Some people may become terrified. I whont, I may stock up with a few more tins of beans but thats only incase theres mass panic and the shops arnt open!

This thread needs to be re named again ....to "Latest chanelled information"

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Redneck from Hell

OMG!! He wants to Anal Probe Blossom Goodchild..

This guy put a image in my head that shall Haunt me for For the rest of my life!!!

xul

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Hey, it seems that no one noticed the new "channeled" crap from few days ago?

Blossom goodchilds post october 14th channeling

It was proposed that we remain unseen due to the upheaval we would cause on your plane. There was much distrust from those who have been deeply influenced by those who remain in the dark on your planet and the decision was made to abort the actual appearance for the safety of your race.

Oh, yes ..so now we are to blame for some lightship not showing up, because we "remain in the dark". How very typical.
I think it's more than safe now to put that "FRAUD" back in the title of this thread.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Obviously none of us were ready for the truth, so they are beaming the truth into our brains in love waves... kind of sounds like mental alien rape.

But seriously, I was willing to forgive Blossom because I figured she was just a person who was fed wrong information (either by her own mind or a 3rd party) and was made a fool of in front of us all... I was kind of excited for the possibility of a "you can't deny this" type of encounter.

Now, however, with this latest channeling she lost a lot of the forgiving nature I put towards her. Spreading a message of love and tolerance is one thing, however expecting people to buy yet another alien channeling is just counter productive to the message she is supposed to be giving.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xul

Thank you for posting the latest Blossom reading at 10-14-08.blogspot.com...

I felt great truth when I read this latest channeling from Blossom. It has come from a source of great love, I find no negativity in this message, no hidden agenda and no dark posing as the light. Blossom was not mis lead by dark forces, she is in contact with something of the light. Is if TGFL? I dont know but it is of the light.

"We are here , most of you can feel this in your being."

Yes I can feel it in my being. Many can, all you need to do is open your heart and you too will feel it. Its a most universal feeling of love and I will never loose faith in it as our awakening.

Yes they do mention some of us are under the influence of the dark, some deeply influenced. However this is a temporary situation,I have been within the dark, I have walked with its dark lords and this only serves to show us how bright the light actually is. Many need to see the dark to truely understand the power of the light. To be totally in the realm of the light will not prepare us for the day we need to judge what is light and what is dark.
We need to experience both light and dark. They are one of the same source, two sides of one energy, yet light is far more enlightening.

"The World has become far more aware of the message of light and love"

This has to be true, although no ships turned up many have been drawn to this message. It is not a bad message, I really cant understand why people think its such a terrible message.

"Love is the answer to all things. Truth is the answer and cannot be overshadowed by darkness"

I agree with this totally. How can anyone not.

Im sorry so many feel let down by this message, and I can understand this. To predict and announce their landing and then not turn up was wrong of them and ill thought through. They should have realized we wernt ready, they should have known this.

They end their message with this and it is so very true. We should remember this above all other messages.

" FOR INDEED WE ARE ONE "

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I cannot believe that people are falling for this, and still taking Blossom seriously.

When you read the whole of the channelings again, and put the new "The world isn't ready yet" channeling in context, it all seems so wrong. Pre-14 messages are all so positive, without any doubt that they would show. They (GFOL) claim to know our hearts and needs... yet suddenly they get cold feet on the 14th and go for the somewhat predictable no-show.

The message that Blossom puts out is one of peace and love, true enough, but you don't have to be satanic and full of hate to be a charlatan. Maybe she knew it was all a hoax, or maybe she really believed it, but reading all of the channelings together, there is no way that the last one is a viable excuse for the lack of the GFOL showing up as predicted in the earlier messages.

There's so much that doesn't ring true. For example, the GFOL do not understand our earthly concepts of "North and South" (hence the mix up over hemispheres... but they do understand the slang term "Picked your name out of a hat". Interesting. It all seems a little too convenient, and no doubt there will be a book released to cover the next chapter of events in the saga of when/if they will eventually show up.

I think it's time to stop giving Blossom any more credibility, and wasting time on this. Put her back in cupboard, and bring out the next "alien arrival speculation" pundit.

Personally, I'm waiting to see what Professor Yahweh can pull out of the hat on the 31st October.

Live long and prosper, etc

Cobol

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I heard Joan Rivers stopped them to talk.

She specifically wanted to know "who" they were wearing!!! When they looked at her funny, they got upset at not being properly dressed and booked it.

new topics

top topics

<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join