It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's warning: Either Iran dismantles its nuclear weapons program or else.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Here we go again! Will this become the core of Bush's political propaganda re-selection machine?

It may turn out to be the next foreign policy crisis, on par with the Cuban Missile Crisis and America�s recent showdown with Iraq. And remember, you heard it here first.

Bush Draws Line in Sand with Iran

NewsMax has learned from a senior State Department official that President Bush has, Alamo-style, drawn a line in the sand over Iran's nuclear weapons programs. Bush's warning: Either Iran dismantles its nuclear weapons program or else.

www.newsmax.com...

[Edited on 14-3-2004 by energy_wave]

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Woo hoo! Here we go again! The hell with it. This country has gone to #. Our politicians are a joke. Let the nukes fly and get it over with. It ain't gonna get any better, so why not just end it all now...

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
amen to that, we've been saying before the war with Iraq that it wouldnt stop there. I couldnt agree more, let em loose and get it over with

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic7
After the next terrorist attack planned on USA by the CIA or whoever they are USA is gonna go all out and prolly attack iran and north korea.

Here we go again with the cia/gov BS that we killed our own people, Wake up and deal with the fact that other country's hate us americans because we have FREEDOM,
We dont need a passport to go to illinois or wisconsin or anywere else in the US sure we have some laws that suck but still we have the FREEDOM to do just about anything we want to do!

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
yeah thats really really bright....

Oter countries hate ur country purely because u have freedom?

Can u say ...Brainwashed?

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
So lets say your little pie in the sky gets attacked (and i do not wish that on anyone) what would you think the reason would be, Your goverment planned the attack?
I think you and a lot of other people here.. never mind its just a waste of time typing when you only see things one way

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Here we go again with the cia/gov BS that we killed our own people, Wake up and deal with the fact that other country's hate us americans because we have FREEDOM,

Or could it just possibly be they hate us because we have our noses (not to mention our foot) shoved up everybodies ass? If we left all these other countries to fight there own battles they would be way to busy to hate us.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesaneone
So lets say your little pie in the sky gets attacked (and i do not wish that on anyone) what would you think the reason would be, Your goverment planned the attack?
I think you and a lot of other people here.. never mind its just a waste of time typing when you only see things one way

See one way huh?

I've seen both sides. I know that G.W.B jr knew it was going to happen. HE and the intelligence agencies let it happen so they can go and invade other countries.

I've seen all the evidence that i can possibly read through and round up about sept 11 and thigns from there.

Why odntu look through the smoke sheet and see the truth for urself.

people hate ur coutnry because u have freedom? What a load of horse #.

Like i said...u've been brainwashed...and oyu saying ot me i only see one way is a load of crap. think ur right? U think u know the truth. BS!

[Edited on 14-3-2004 by DaRAGE]

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE

See one way huh?

I've seen both sides. I know that G.W.B jr knew it was going to happen. HE and the intelligence agencies let it happen so they can go and invade other countries.

I've seen all the evidence that i can possibly read through and round up about sept 11 and thigns from there.

Please show me the proof that you know that my goverment did this please show me, You must be in good with our goverment to know that this without any doubt happened

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Or could it just possibly be they hate us because we have our noses (not to mention our foot) shoved up everybodies ass? If we left all these other countries to fight there own battles they would be way to busy to hate us.

And outside of Haiti and way back in Vietnam, what countries have we not left to fight their own battles?

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Americans have a responibility as a super power to help those who need help!

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Iran or North Korea. He better make up his mind because he will go to atleast one of them

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omega Pickle
Iran or North Korea. He better make up his mind because he will go to atleast one of them

Yes Im sure he will attack a country capable of literally flatening Seoul solely with artillery in a day. There have been a lot more presidents hostile to communists countries (read Reagan), and no one made a big fuss when he threatened North Korea did they?

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
There have been a lot more presidents hostile to communists countries (read Reagan), and no one made a big fuss when he threatened North Korea did they?

Amen!

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE

See one way huh?

Please show me the proof that you know that my goverment did this please show me, You must be in good with our goverment to know that this without any doubt happened

Me not showing u any proof doesn't mean there isn't any. Go find it urself.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Excellent cop out. Bravo.

But on another point, why is it so hard to think that this was exactly what it looks like, a terrorist attack orchestrated by Islamic Fundamentalists. If the gov meant to encite a war by creating its own terror attack it would have picked a hell of a lot more fancy modus operandi than a plane into a building.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
bah! that's not a cop out!

shoot, we're just sick of having to repeat this stuff over and over again and having nothing happen as a result. You want the truth? the media can't handle the truth!!!

go to www.whatreallyhappened.com.

loads and loads of proof there. if that's not enough for you, do a search for Guerrilla News Network (GNN.com, I think) and youll even find cool videos putting this crap in perspective.

oh yeah.. also

www.copvcia.com is not bad. but if youre lazy, here's a few teasers to get you drooling:

1. there is a rule in the USAF that if a plane does not respond to an ID call from a local air traffic controller, it will be intercepted by 2 F-16's post-haste. this did not happen... why?

if that's not enough

2. there was an FAA memo released that said, and I quote, "man with gun" on the plane. now... how did they get a gun on the plane AND why did the FAA retract this memo faster than a speeding bullet?

3. Why is the Bush Administration so eager to obstruct the Inquiry panel (which is likely to be rigged like the... uh... whats the name... that panel that did the JFK investigation... the Warren committee)

and finally...

4. I never saw a plane crash into the pentagon, nor did I see any fuselage wreckage in those post-attack photos. Have you?

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   

And outside of Haiti and way back in Vietnam, what countries have we not left to fight their own battles?

It would be a lot shorter list of those we did but here are a few off the top.....

Korea
Panama
Iraq
Colombia
Cuba
Grenada
Iran
El Salvodor
Somoila
Kosivio....... I know its not a country
Israel and there neighbors

As a matter of fact its hard to come up with a country that we have NOT interfered in there internal affairs to one degree or another.

Interfering does not always mean sending in troops it often just means pouring money and weapons to thew side we want to win, which does not always spell the "good" side. Remember Hussian and Bin Laden BOTH were our staunch allies at one time.

[Edited on 14-3-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
But on another point, why is it so hard to think that this was exactly what it looks like, a terrorist attack orchestrated by Islamic Fundamentalists. If the gov meant to encite a war by creating its own terror attack it would have picked a hell of a lot more fancy modus operandi than a plane into a building.

Actually no. Why would they make an attack more fancier? Wouldn't they want to make people think it came from a terrorist group?

But all that aside. Is there really a point to what Bush said? Of all the edjumacation our politicians recieve, they sure forget some basic facts.

Violence begets violence. We can blow eachother up all day long, it won't mean a damn thing, it will just go on and on and on.

What do threats do? Gee, lemmie think. They do absolutely nothing. So the point to Mr. "Worthless-pile-of-steaming-dog-crap" Bush's words? Can you say election year? I bet to see a lot more of this psuedo-macho attitude from this pathetic human being that would get his assed handed to him by an 80lb, half-crippled female.

I would really love to see our elected "leaders" back up what they say with action. And I don't mean sending young men and women to die for their cause.

But the fact remains. Bush is a cruel joke being played on this country. Because I have yet to see any good that he has done. Besides, he doesn't actually DO anything. He just flaps his jaw. The person with their hand up his butt does the talking.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Interfering does not always mean sending in troops it often just means pouring money and weapons to thew side we want to win, which does not always spell the "good" side. Remember Hussian and Bin Laden BOTRH were our staunch allies at one time.

Fair enough if that is what you mean to argue. Then I agree.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join