It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pag Triangle - probably the best UFO hard evidence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
In west Croatia, Europe, you can find a long peninsula called Pag. East of the town of Novalja, up in the rocky hills, you can find the Pag Triangle. An ancient UFO imprint on the ground. An imprint of such dimensions, that the stones and rocks have melted under extreme heat. The stones and rocks that were touched by the heat have melted together and each of them have three colors.

Due to my job (I cannot reveal the organization I'm working for, sorry), I've been sent on a field research. Since this is not considered as a sensitive material and there are no discussions about the Pag Triangle on ATS whatsoever, I would like to bring some light upon this subject.

The Pag Triangle was discovered in 1999 by a Croatian aircraft passing over the peninsula. In 1999, the position of Pag Triangle was pointing towards Sirius star, linking Orion star as well. The myth tells of a trangle-shaped craft that came from the stars thousands of years ago and its passengers of that met the inhabitants of Pag. It is rumored that the locals of Pag often see triangle shaped UFOs and stange lights in the sky - even nowadays. It is also rumored that many UFO cults have visited the location and use it to worship/contact the extraterrestrials.

The Croatian researcher and author of the "Pag Venture Star" book Stjepan Zvonaric studied the phenomenon and even organized visits to Pag Triangle and evening seasonal exhibition with additional description and explanation. Stjepan Zvonaric planned to open a "UFO Park" for the tourists, but the project was shut down in 2006. After 2006, no new materials or brochures on the subject were to be found.

There is little you can find on Google about the Pag Triangle - and most of it is unresearced.

My partner and I went to Pag to investigate two weeks ago.

The Pag landscape is extremely rocky and alien, it could serve as a setting for a science fiction movie about visiting other planets. To get to the Pag Triangle, you have to do an hour and a half of walking. No neon turist signs, no fancy alien action figures or local kiosks, nothing. No tourists as well. This is not Roswell. You have to navigate with your GPS and your six senses.

Once you are there, you will basically SEE the large imprint of the triangle on the ground. The rocks there are different there. The triangle itself measures approximately 32 times 32 times 24 feet. There are no strange feelings or energy surrounding the place, but we both felt a large energy drain. Our GPS system suddenly shut down and the camera's batteries died. Just before the GPS shut down, we had connectrion with 5 more sattelites than we normally have.

We took a lot of rock samples from the Pag Triangle - most of them three-colored, as we expected them to be.

But the odd energy is not there, at the Pag Triangle, but up the hill.

When you go up the hill, in the South-East direction from the Pag Triangle, you will find an ancient worshipping site with rocks arranged in symmetrical patterns (some of them younger that others). Mostly triangles. You will get an excellent view of the Pag Triangle from that site.

That's where the funny feeling starts, we both felt very odd and out of place. As if the energy there is very dark and tight. Eerie. As if the place is used to communicate/call upon the triangled spaceship.

However, we will now leave you to your own speculations. Here are some pictures we took from the Pag Triangle site. I have Photoshopped my partner out, because our identities must remain anonymous.

Now, have a look.

The Pag Triangle:

The ground rocks of the Pag Triangle have holes, as if there is something beneath the surface:

The "ancient UFO worshipping site" up the hill, in the South-East direction from the Pag Triangle, rather eerie energy:

The Pag Triangle three-colored rock samples:

Well, that's all. For now.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Cant say I have seen any hard evidence within this post but it was an intresting read none the less. Could it not be possible that the stone mounds are grave markers or something?

Anyway thanks for sharing that info will keep my eye on this thread.

Cheers

Paul

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
thanks for sharing this and nice pictures,

here is some more info i found...
www.ancientmoons.net...
Pag Triangle - Triangular UFO Landing Site?

"An odd-behaving triangular flying object appeared in the Pag skies in 1967. First witnesses were people living in the Kunteja area, not far from the building where the police station used to be. A large number of people, mostly children, ran to the area where the flying object appeared.

www.novalja.com.hr...
U.F.O. - Pag Triangle - Island of Pag Croatia

maybe the people that witnessed this UFO created this to mark where it was sighted or was an attempt to communicate with it ?

[edit on 3-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I was waiting to see the pictures of the so-called 'pag' triangle and all we get is pictures of colored rocks, and an imprint which could be anything.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
"hard evidence"..? No, but looks interesting.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I would have thought that a professional working for an 'agency' would recognise the rocks as being sedimentary, rather than '3 coloured'...

Just a thought.

Edit: I'm a bit rusty on my rocks, could be a form of granite I guess. Maybe someone with a geoscience background can comment?

[edit on 4-8-2008 by seenitall]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

probably the best UFO hard evidence

Evidence ? How ? Did I miss the UFO again ?

That triangle is so crude, it can be made by kids. Its not called evidence.
This is clearly no impact mark also. Its flat and obviously artificial. You are using the word 'rumor' and evidence in the same post.
Energy (whatever it is) = aliens.
Sorry its over my head.

The layered rocks pieces are nothing special, because you can find them anywhere, even in your backyard.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamount
I was waiting to see the pictures of the so-called 'pag' triangle and all we get is pictures of colored rocks, and an imprint which could be anything.

I'm sorry. I'll be sure to bring you pictures of Orion extraterrestrials next time

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
if this is your ` best hard evidence ` - then you have set the bar pitifully low

you claim that the rocks are ` compacted ` by a massive impact force - i see no evidence of this in your photo - rather the pics of the hole show that there rocks are loose

second you claim that great heat has been applied to the area - i see no evidence of vitrification / fusion etc etc

IMHO the area looks raked or graded

lastly you claim it is aligned with ORION and SIRIUS ?

how ?????????????????

given the dimensions you cite - and assuming that it is an iccosoles triangle i do not see how it can be aligned with these 2 bodies

perhaps if you provided a ground plan ???????????

PS - not your claim , but googling i came across this :

No vegetation grows inside the triangle....

source

care to comment ? because looking at your pictures i would like to see hi res origionals - because i see areas [ in pics 2 and 3 ] that LLOOK LIKE plant life withing the ` triangle `

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
This thread has 14 flags? am i missing something
There is no Ufo and there is no evidence of ufo's...yet it is hard evidence of ufo's....

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by seenitall
I would have thought that a professional working for an 'agency' would recognise the rocks as being sedimentary, rather than '3 coloured'...

I don´t think they look sedimentary. They look more crystalline to me.

A question though:
Has anyone else noticed a sudden influx of posts coming from people who work for mysteriously unnamed "organizations" and "agencies"?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   

HI, Spooky Fox Mulder

Please, don't get discouraged: these are bad times for those who expect some proof, it's very frustrating, i understand some reaction and i had as well some bad reactions in some threads recently. This case looks to be interesting, but in my opinion it could be a good idea to try to divide facts from rumors and legends, because people may get confused: while legends may be a very reliable source in some cases and rumors should be ignored if not corroborated by some proof, facts are facts.
I've found this video: it looks to be interesting.
Of course i don't ask you to translate it entirely, but, if you can, to summarize what is being said: especially the part which looks to be some radio dialogue between a policeman and someone else (i don't understand the language).

Thank you for sharing this story

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Ok you've made your point by being irritated. Does this work out for you? Don't you agree that "UFO hard evidence" must at least show (a part of) an UFO? I don't say you're a liar or anything, but wouldn't you want to see more than things which could be explained in different ways?

If this is your hard evidence of a UFO than any giant footprint would be hard evidence of Bigfoot.

Before getting more frustated about critical ATS members, maybe you can back up your story with more extraordinairy readings in the neigbourhood (such as radiation level, density of rocks or even air, magnetical readings)

This could help your story, though I doubt whether this would be enough to get the "hard evidence" status!

[edit on 4/8/2008 by saturnus1962]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   

That would be good as hard evidence of aliens, but the title of your thread clearly says "probably the best UFO hard evidence".

Seeing that all the photos you provided are about land features, I don't see any evidence of a UFO, much less hard evidence.

About what you wrote:

1 -

An ancient UFO imprint on the ground.
How can we know if that was made by a UFO and how can we know if it's ancient?

2 -

In 1999, the position of Pag Triangle was pointing towards Sirius star, linking Orion star as well.
What is "Orion star"? And knowing that the stars have an apparent movement in the sky, how can you say that it pointed to a specific star in 1999? It would probably pointed to several stars according to the time of year and of day.

3 -

The Pag landscape is extremely rocky and alien, it could serve as a setting for a science fiction movie about visiting other planets.
It does not look different from other places in that area, but I may be wrong, I was never there.

4 -

The triangle itself measures approximately 32 times 32 times 24 feet.
Could you please explain these measurements? Thanks.

5 -

Our GPS system suddenly shut down and the camera's batteries died. Just before the GPS shut down, we had connectrion with 5 more sattelites than we normally have.
So those photos were taken before entering the triangle? And how may satellites does your GPS usually "see"?

6 - Did you take the photos of the top of the hill before or after the batteries died?

7 - Why didn't you took bigger photos? Isn't the Olympus FE230 capable of bigger images?

[edit on 4/8/2008 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

Due to my job (I cannot reveal the organization I'm working for, sorry), I've been sent on a field research. Since this is not considered as a sensitive material and there are no discussions about the Pag Triangle on ATS whatsoever, I would like to bring some light upon this subject.

Though I cannot prove your statement to be false or otherwise; to me (at least) it seems like your alluding to be some kind of 'G-Man' in order to give some type of indisputable credence to the story.

The triangle really does look very mundane at best. It's not really evidence of anything other than the existence of rocks on Earth.

Perhaps if you dropped the pretense of belonging to some special/secret organization and dug up more facts or corroborating evidence other than whispers and folklore in a part of the world that is renowned for superstitious belief systems (no offense intended), we may take a deeper look at this triangle.

Also - Vitrified rock isn't evidence of UFO's/Aliens. I've seen many vitrified walls, barricades and fortresses around Castles in Scotland & Europe and although it is mysterious how they produced such heat to essentially turn rock into glass in those early times, there's certainly no evidence of anything 'other worldly' but there is evidence that we ourselves are naive of how capable humans were of amazing things hundreds (and even thousands) of years ago.

IRM

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

That would be good as hard evidence of aliens, but the title of your thread clearly says "probably the best UFO hard evidence".

Seeing that all the photos you provided are about land features, I don't see any evidence of a UFO, much less hard evidence.

About what you wrote:

1 -

An ancient UFO imprint on the ground.
How can we know if that was made by a UFO and how can we know if it's ancient?

I have very little time, so I will only answer one question.

We went to Pag, talked to locals, we talked to very old people - and according by the local myth, (and also to the "Pag Venture Star" book Stjepan Zvonaric studied) the Pag Triangle UFO imprint dates all the way back to the dawn of human civilization.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Just a curiousity, do yo you speak Hrvatski?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
For those of you that read the whole post... go take a bath.

I stopped after the "i can't tell you who i work for" bit.

yeah that was real weak. hard evidence?

i could see you going through all the trouble if you were going to make a buck off it. at least print up some bumberstickers or coffee mugs or something.

i've seen better evidence for ufo's at denny's. moons over myhammy?? now that's such genius that it HAS to be from an advanced civilization.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
this sounds like an effort to attract tourists.

it may have been the site of a large structure. that mound, or hill, may have benefitted from some unusual geological activity. but there is no evidence here of anything spectacular.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Mozzy

Right there with you. Check out that island on google. Looks like an interesting place. Hotels and resorts along the state road 106. No mention of any ruins though. I see no evidence of any heat induced activity. I see no evidence of anything but maybe some very old foundations of dwellings or shelters of some sort. There is absolutley no hard evidence here.IMHO.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by spookjr]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join