It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beheading victim was being eatin on bus!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Beheading victim was being eatin on bus!

www.cnn.com

TORONTO, Ontario (AP) -- A police officer at the scene of a grisly beheading on a Canadian bus reported seeing the attacker hacking off pieces of the victim's body and eating them, according to a police tape leaked on the Internet Saturday.
In the tape of radio transmissions, a Royal Canadian Mounted Police officer refers to the attacker as "Badger" and says he is armed with a knife and scissors and is "defiling the body at the front of the bus as we speak."

On the tape, which lasts about 80 seconds, officers continue to detail the attacker's movements until one reports, "Badger's at the back of the bus, hacking off pieces and eating it."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
This story, just leaked claims that the victim was being eatin by the attacker, while he was still on the bus.

I never heard that twist before.

Anyone else know if this is true???

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I heard the audio file on Live leak and youtube, that the offender was indeed defiling the body and eating it .

So yeah I can state as far as the officer relaying this information , that is true.

I don't know if what the officer saw was the offender eating the flesh but its certainly what he stated he saw.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I just cannot express in words what I want to do to the perpetrator of this crime. Beheading some quiet 5'4' guy listening to music, then eating him? WTF!!!?!?!

Someone should do what he did to someone else, to him.... only this time, slowly.... maybe film him getting beheaded / decapitated then stitch the head back on / resuscitate him, then play it back to him for 20 years on end, WHILE testing hand grenade and other things on him.

It's what he deserves.

[edit on 3/8/2008 by C0bzz]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Alexandra Storey, Mr. McLean’s ex-girlfriend, said he sent her dozens of texts as the Greyhound he was riding made its way east to Winnipeg from Edmonton Wednesday night. The 22-year-old Winnipegger was coming home after seven weeks working on a carnival tour of Western Canada. He told her some of the other passengers were taking ecstasy, a party drug with stimulant properties, and that he was counting down the hours by sending a new text at every town he passed.

Whats this about?

The victims myspace page is curious too, link is in this article.

Link that up with the fact that one of the witnesses reported Li and Tim Mclean have a cigarette together, then after they had a cigarette together, witnesses say, Li changed seats from the front of the bus to sit at the back with Tim.

Was Vince Weiguang Li on ecstasy?

Was Vince Weiguang Li on ecstasy??

[edit on 3-8-2008 by Techsnow]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow

Alexandra Storey, Mr. McLean’s ex-girlfriend, said he sent her dozens of texts as the Greyhound he was riding made its way east to Winnipeg from Edmonton Wednesday night. The 22-year-old Winnipegger was coming home after seven weeks working on a carnival tour of Western Canada. He told her some of the other passengers were taking ecstasy, a party drug with stimulant properties, and that he was counting down the hours by sending a new text at every town he passed.

Whats this about?

The victims myspace page is curious too, link is in this article.

Link that up with the fact that one of the witnesses reported Li and Tim Mclean have a cigarette together, then after they had a cigarette together, witnesses say, Li changed seats from the front of the bus to sit at the back with Tim.

Was Vince Weiguang Li on ecstasy?

Was Vince Weiguang Li on ecstasy??

Long time lurker first time poster, bare with me I'm new to forums.

But honestly "Was Vince Weiguang Li on ecstasy?" Cmon.

Do you know anything about ecstasy?

I seriously doubt anybody rolling would do anything like that, but it is possible, if there was drug use on the bus, Li consumed some other drug which aided or triggered his psychotic behaviour.

Crazy story nonetheless.

Oh yeah, you usually dont have any sort of appetite while on ecstacy, so I couldn't imagine him eating, ew gross.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I remember a while back, maybe 5yrs ago, there was this hip hop artist, he had taken some formaldehyde and was tripping.

later on he started to eat his girlfriend, he ate her all up, he was later found by police on the streets naked with blood all over him, he was crying and screaming saying i ate my girlfriend, i ate my girlfriend.

this could also have been a side effect of some sort.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
What you all should know is that "ecstasy" is not a single chemical compound. It is a group term for pills containing MDMA, MDA or MDEA.
The effect of these chemicals is known as "empathic" - a feeling of love, unity and compassion.

However, many pills are sold as ecstasy that either contain none of the aforementioned chemicals or contain other chemicals in combination with the aforementioned.

It could well be that people taking ecstasy pills are in fact ingesting very different drugs, like PCP without knowing it.

This seems quite likely in this case, as the effects of PCP can be very xenophobic and aggressive. I wonder if there will be any disclosure of the toxins found in his blood (which they MUST have tested)...

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackMumba
Audio Of Police Scanner

When the police mentioned the scisors, it made me feel 200 times worse. I didnt realise the extent of the crime. I didnt realise that he ate some of the body, that he used scisors, they actually say 'hes hacking up the body.

If i were the police i would have gone strait on that bad and shot that man! At lest then the Body is in a better sate, and the family would find easier to lay him to rest as there would be more than a mutilated body!

I feel so sorry for all of this mans friends and family.

I'm Against the death penalty, but i started thinkink, the death penalty is what this disgusting man diserves!
Then i thought NO, he shouldnt have the easy way out, he needs to be locked up for the rest of his life, in a small concrete room with no light!!!!
I actually feel sick after finding out more of the details! Sorry i have to leave this topic!

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Ecstasy most certainly would not cause that! It has the opposite effect. Other drugs, who knows.

The guy obviously had a psychotic break of the most extreme variety. He could very well be a nice person when he isn't chopping heads off. I don't get the "hate", there are lots of sadistic people in the world, but it appears this killer was just completely nuts. He could have had a brain tumor or some other issue. Talking about torturing him as punishment does not seem appropriate.

Though the accounts from the other passengers are a bit disturbing. When it started they all began screaming, throwing up, and running away. No one even tried to intervene until later. It is kind of creepy to know one can be on a crowded bus and get slaughtered while everyone else runs away.

www.winnipegfreepress.com...

[edit on 3-8-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Well that raises another question, if he did have scissors and big hunting knife, then WHY? In my mind that would be proof of premeditated and rule out the possibility that he was on drugs.

I just want to add that in no way am I trying to excuse what happened. TBH I'm really disturbed but ...

the possibility of drugs is out there. I've even more disturbed to know there is a drug that could make someone do this. modernacadamia, do you have anymore info about that guy that ate his gf, I never heard of that. Scary stuff, don't do drugs kids.

I should add, that I know what MDMA does and I know thats whats supposed to be in ecstasy but the fact is, you never know what you're getting and it could be anything to make the user trip.

And, come-on the victim text his gf saying he and other passengers were doing ecstasy.

If there was pcp in the "ecstasy" and the guy didn't know what to expect... anything could happen, even this.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnowthe possibility of drugs is out there. I've even more disturbed to know there is a drug that could make someone do this.

I honestly doubt if drugs caused this. I doubt if they even contributed. Look at the mothers that go nuts and drown their kids, or chop their babies arms off, no drugs needed. They hear God talking to them or whatever and they do what the voice in their head tells them to do.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I thought the same thing until I saw what the victim text his girlfriend.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
I thought the same thing until I saw what the victim text his girlfriend.

The killer was a 40 year old Chinese guy, a "model employee". That does not fit the profile of the typical recreational drug user. Just becasue some people on the bus were doing drugs it does not in any way imply THIS guy was on drugs.

If you think back and review the really violent, crazy crimes (spree killers and such) virtually NONE of them are on recreational drugs. Though it would be interesting to find out how the people that were rolling differed in their reactions. Were they calmer? Did it bother them more after?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychopump
What you all should know is that "ecstasy" is not a single chemical compound. It is a group term for pills containing MDMA, MDA or MDEA.
The effect of these chemicals is known as "empathic" - a feeling of love, unity and compassion.

However, many pills are sold as ecstasy that either contain none of the aforementioned chemicals or contain other chemicals in combination with the aforementioned.

It could well be that people taking ecstasy pills are in fact ingesting very different drugs, like PCP without knowing it.

This seems quite likely in this case, as the effects of PCP can be very xenophobic and aggressive. I wonder if there will be any disclosure of the toxins found in his blood (which they MUST have tested)...

Exactly what I'm talking about.

You don't have any clue what your ingesting when you take a hit of ecstacy, definitely doesnt sound like he was on MDMA when he did this.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
well well well, would you look at this...

Antron Singleton c. 1975, in Fort Worth, TX) is a rap artist currently serving a life sentence for murdering 21 year old female acquaintance Tynisha Ysais and eating parts of her body in April 2002 while under the influence of PCP.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamstratIt could well be that people taking ecstasy pills are in fact ingesting very different drugs, like PCP without knowing it.

You don't have any clue what your ingesting when you take a hit of ecstacy, definitely doesnt sound like he was on MDMA when he did this.

Actually I believe they sell kits that allows one to test the contents/purity of ecstacy. Though most of it was made in Europe and I have heard the homeland security restrictions have made it harder to import to the u.s. these days, so there is probably a lot more tainted product on the market.

PCP is scary stuff. It was originally developed as an anesthetic, the patients felt no pain yet remained wide awake. They stopped using it in medicine when they realized it also made the patients violent. That makes for the scariest kind of attacker, they don't stop until they are dead or disabled.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
The killer was a 40 year old Chinese guy, a "model employee". That does not fit the profile of the typical recreational drug user. Just becasue some people on the bus were doing drugs it does not in any way imply THIS guy was on drugs.

I also heard that the killer's wife said that he was on his way to deal with a family emergency. The killer had not returned home from work as he usually does, and instead hopped on the bus...If this is true, I wonder what the family emergency was...Might this have caused this psychotic man to crack?

We will find out more soon. The trial, when it happens, will make news for sure. His lawyer will of course make him plead insanity (which has to be true, considering that the killer ate parts of the victim.) We will find out the motive for the killing soon, I hope.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The descriptions of the attack paint the attacker as calm and collected, even as he was hacking the other man's body apart. That doesn't sound like PCP rage to me. I've seen some folks get nuts on dust, and they weren't in any way calm - they were freaking out, visibly disturbed, twitchy, sweating, etc..

Maybe some strange reaction to having both PCP and MDMA in the system? I don't know...

Seems like a bizarre explanation to me.

And yeah, middle-aged chinese men do sometimes take drugs, but he certainly doesn't fit the model of a user.

I'm very interested to see what happens at trial.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join