It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell's Avatar Shop

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by roswell1

3rd time's the charm bro! This one's a winner! Exactly what i had in mind! Great work as always, Ros! Thank you very much for your time and another great result!

And Heike....What, are we now collecting cool avatars? Isn't this like the 4th one I've seen you sporting in the last 2 weeks? I like the one at the computer personally, but they're all pretty cool. Be well my friend. As always, I'll see you around. Thanks Roswell1! And cheers all!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Sorry to make another post Ros, but I've got to say man.....Yah, that's spot on. The letters work beautifully with the design and the shade is perfect! I'm thrilled with it! Fantastic job, my friend! Thank you very much for your time and efforts in it. Very much appreciated!

Sincerely,
-A fourth time satisfied non paying customer

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Static Sky

This one is my holiday avatar that AshleyD made for me, but I've actually been making them myself. The dragon on the computer is my own work.

Heike's Simple Avatars

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Heike

I really like that grey one with all the branches. Good work, Heike. I check into your profile page from time to time to see your recent threads but I hadn't noticed you're doing Avatars now, too. That's awesome! Are you using 'paint.net', too. I downloaded it on roswell1's recomendation but I don't seem very good at figuring out how to use all the tools. I get frustrated too easily with things like that. LOL.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Actually, I use the Gimp (GNU Image Manipulation Program), which is also a free program available for most operating systems, and I really like it. It's not exactly intuitive either in some respects, but it does have a good manual.

Gimp.org

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Way to post an ad on my thread Heike

J/k, you do some good work, keep it up.

Roswell.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Just some avatars which have been communicated through chat and not posted here.

Mine:

Peacejet:

Access Denied:

Mr Monsoon:

Roswell.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Hey roswell, I see you are making great avatars as usual

I still love my avatar and as I told you it has recieved praise from Springer himself! He is a John lennon fan too! But then again, not many people arent...

Anyway, just stopped by to say hello!

Enjoy your break buddy!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Hey roswell!

I was wondering if you would be willing to work on a couple of avatars for me.

Here is the first pic that I would like to use.

If its at all possible my only real request with this one is for you to make it look like they are walking across the ATS logo. Does that make sense? If possible, squeeze my username in there somewhere.

Now here is the next pic.

Once again I would like it if you were to put my username in there somewhere, but other than that I dont really have any expectations. Just kind of do with this one as you will.

You make sigs now dont you? Do you think you could make a sig and an avy using that second pic?

[edit on 20-1-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The second request is easy, I can do the sig and the avvie, as for the first one, no guarantees, I've never tried that before, so if you do get it...consider yourself lucky

I'll have it done sometime tomorrow.

Edit: What's with the guy in the white suit, second from the left...it looks like he just did something bad...:shk:

Roswell.

[edit on 20/1/2009 by roswell1]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Hey, I'm here to chat.

I don't mind changing background colour or whatever.... i need a makeover

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by roswell1

Edit: What's with the guy in the white suit, second from the left...it looks like he just did something bad...:shk:

Roswell.

haha, thats Paul Mcartney. to be honest, I am not all that sure why he is trying to hide. IMO, the only thing that could have made that picture better, is if he was standing like the others and not look like he was hiding...

I do appreciate your trying. I can see now that it might not be possible to make it look as though they are walking across the ATS logo, because they arent standing in a straight line... or rather, their feet arent in a staright line, if that makes sense.

But thats okay, I figured it couldnt hurt to ask, Whatever you come up with, Im sure I will like, If you cant do the first pic, thats fine, feel free to goof around with it.

Thanks for doing what you can!

Oh by the way, I remember you at one point saying what program you used to make the avatars, but I cant remember what program it was... Could you tell me what program you use?

[edit on 20-1-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

The old, God...the priest...the dead man....the undertaker pic huh?(abbey road)
Love the beatles and lennon mate

Nice one...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Roswell.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

The old, God...the priest...the dead man....the undertaker pic huh?(abbey road)
Love the beatles and lennon mate

Nice one...

Oh believe me, im right there with you

Thanks for the link Roswell1!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

i171.photobucket.com...

i171.photobucket.com...

Unfortunately, I couldn't make this one into an avatar, because of the image dimensions, it would have been really small and blurry...

i171.photobucket.com...

Roswell.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Big props to my man talking fish ROSWELL1!!!!!!

Truly a work of art

Cheers my friend...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I am just silly..... never mind... it's already changed again... obviously

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Blupblup:

i171.photobucket.com...

Free for use by anyone, just post claiming it, so no one ends up with the same av as someone else:

i171.photobucket.com...

i171.photobucket.com...

Roswell.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Thats great. I love them I kind of figured the deminsiosn of the last pic would be off.

Thats ok. I love them all.

GOod work buddy

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join