Djarums said i could have a new avatar making thread so here it is...
My previous thread for avatars was terrible, opening with very bad pictures that deterred people before they actually went to the last few pages to
see if I've improved. Well i have, and with this thread i hope to gain more credibility, and more importantly, more 'customers'. I love to create
avatars for people and generally work with art.
The I try as hard as i can with all projects and work with the limited resources available. (I don't have Photoshop) Every time I make an avatar i
will try to make it as Unique as possible.
Now for a taste of my work:
An avatar made mainly for fun...
My current avatar...
For more avatars and other art visit this
How to add Avatars and Signatures (Along with posting pictures):
1. Save the picture you want as a jpg, jpeg, gif, png or bmp (bmp will convert to jpg on upload) file type.
2. Create a Photobucket
your image. (link is a Tutorial)
4. There will be four ‘links’ below your uploaded picture. Click on ‘Direct Link’ this should automatically copy this link into your
clipboard. (if not just click in the little box and go to Right click, copy [Ctrl-C])
5. Go to MemCenter
6. Scroll down to ‘Edit Profile – Options’ and click in the box marked ‘Avatar URL’
7. Paste (Ctrl-V) your avatar link in the box, and click Submit at the bottom of the page.
8. Admire your new avatar.
1. Follow the above tutorial from 1-3
2. Instead of clicking on ‘Direct link’ click on ‘IMG Code’
(Again, this should automatically copy the link)
3. Go to MemCenter
4. Scroll down to ‘Edit Profile – Options’ and click in the box marked ‘Signature’
5. Paste (Ctrl-V) your signature link in the box, at either end of the link there will be ‘[IMG ] [/IMG ]’ written. Change The IMG wording to
‘[ats ][/ats ]’ Then click submit at the bottom of the page.
6. Admire your stunning signature, now new and improved
1. Follow the signature tutorial 1-2
2. Paste the Image link in the post window. At either end of the link there will be ‘[IMG ] [/IMG ]’ written. Change The IMG wording to ‘[ats
3. Click post/write the rest of your contribution.
[edit on 9/13/2008 by Djarums]