It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Sites falling like flies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Back on Topic:

Here is another major truther site with some interesting information:

www.wearechange.org...

Only 45 days to go! Come on guys.... dig deep!

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
JT, if I may, I would like to recommend a more appropriate title for this thread.

9/11 Sites falling like cardboard boxes.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Sadly the military and government deceit web is using radio waves in order to send out low level thought waves into our heads daily since the 60s, Couple that with the new microwaves and other waves affecting us, it could raise subconcious tension levels to the point average worker bee people dont want more than shoopping and ice cream.

Thats what the tin foil helmets are for - to block out the rays beamed
in by the CIA. Huury! Grab some foil and duct tape before its too late!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
Back on Topic:

Here is another major truther site with some interesting information:

www.wearechange.org...

Only 45 days to go! Come on guys.... dig deep!

I just ckecked your link and at this time it has grown to 2% with $522.00. That's 17 hours since your post.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Also, I'd like to ask:

Does the fact that the PNAC website being taken down mean that the neocons are "dropping like flies" also? I guess it would mean so if we go by the logic used for this thread eh?

Originally posted by John_Q_Llama
I was just composing another post about 911 and went to the PNAC site to dig around for some information and, much to my surprise, it's not there anymore. Looks like someone forgot to pay the bill.

www.newamericancentury.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Someone donated $500.00.

That is a total of...... 2 donations.

Personally, I was thinking how many meals that $500.00 would buy some starving children.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Does the fact that the PNAC website being taken down mean that the neocons are "dropping like flies" also? I guess it would mean so if we go by the logic used for this thread eh?

I would only HOPE so... and add to the list:

Republican Ted Stevens from Alaska was just indicted for his crimes.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
Personally, I was thinking how many meals that $500.00 would buy some starving children.

I agree.....

(AP) In four years, the United States has spent close to $500 billion on the war in Iraq — more than the total for the Korean War and nearly as much as 12 years in Vietnam, adjusting for inflation. The ultimate cost could reach $1 trillion or more.

www.cbsnews.com...

I wonder how many starving children $500 billion feeds?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

1 trillion dollars? That is f-ing mind boggling. I can no longer read that. I get so pissed off. Makes me want to puke. I think of all those families in Mississippi and Louisiana. There would/should have been no reason for that mess to happen. Ugh.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I agree. The amount of people who are now questioning the 'official story' has grown quite a bit.

Not in the real world.

The title of this thread is misleading without any actual numbers. Do some research instead of making blanket statements like 'dropping like flies' when you give ONE link to ONE site that has fallen.

I was pointing out what those who follow the subject matter see for themselves.

Now, do some REAL research and find out how many big time truthers have actually folded up and left shop and how many have not. Then present it in a scientific manner because so far you have shown me that ONE, yes, ONE has given in.

Actually, if you chose to do your own research, you'd see that not only are "Truth" sites disappearing but there is nothing for debunking sites to debunk anymore. It got boring on debunking sites just watching the endless repetition of debunked Tuther nonsense. And attendance at "Truth" events in the real world are pathetically low.

Dropping like flies my rear.

Yes, they are, just as "9/11 Truth" was always a fantasy conspiradroid kid thing. There will be those of you desperately trying to believe 9/11 Truth was "real", but in the end it is nothing more than a bunch of kids and wacko adults trying to feel important.

Evidenced by the fact that not one single accomplishment has ever been achieved by the 9/11 Truth Movement in the real world. You're not even noticed.

You certainly cannot deny that fact. Unless you believe you can deny reality any time you want.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
Not in the real world.

Yes in the real world, not the fantasy world the believers live in. I mean come on the believers cannot even provide any official reports or physical evidnece to support the official story.

I have and can post lots of facts and evidnece that shows reasonable doubt in the official story, its just the believers do not want to accept it living in their fantasy world.

Maybe you can explain why first responders are speaking out?

[edit on 30-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Not in the real world.

Yes in the real world, not the fantasy world the believers live in. I mean come on the believers cannot even provide any official reports or physical evidnece to support the official story.

LOL.

We're still waiting for you to tell us what plane you admitted crashed into the Pentagon, Ultima1.

Imagine that. You believe a plane crashed into the Pentagon but that there is no evidence.

Gotta love your fantasies. They are such a hoot.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by jthomas]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

We're still waiting for you to tell us what plane you admitted crashed into the Pentagon, Ultima1.

We are still waiting for you and the believers to post any kind of actul photos or videos of what hit the Pentagon. Imagine that !!!!!

Well as stated hundredes of times we do not have all the facts and evidence of what plane hit the Pentagon. If you knew anything at all you would know that the majarity of infomration has not been released.

So you have shown you do not know much about what really happened just going by what you were told in your fantasy world.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

We are still waiting for you and the believers to post any kind of actul photos or videos of what hit the Pentagon. Imagine that !!!!!

LOL. As I've educated you many times, Ultima1, and you perfectly well, onew does not need photos or videos to know AA77 hit the Pentagon.

Well as stated hundredes of times we do not have all the facts and evidence of what plane hit the Pentagon. If you knew anything at all you would know that the majarity of infomration has not been released.

As you well now, Ultima1, all of the evidence demonstrates that AA77 hit the Pentagon.

So you have shown you do not know much about what really happened just going by what you were told in your fantasy world.

I know what happened. You know what happened. AA77 hit the Pentagon. You even claimed right here that a plane crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11.

Gosh. You must be really confused when you claim a plane crashed into the Pentagon but no evidence has been released to know a plane crashed into the Pentagon.

That's the biggest laugh I get from your confusion, Ultima1.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

LOL. As I've educated you many times, Ultima1, and you perfectly well, onew does not need photos or videos to know AA77 hit the Pentagon.

Well you need some sort of evidence. So far you do not have any.

As you well now, Ultima1, all of the evidence demonstrates that AA77 hit the Pentagon.

All of what evidence?

I know what happened. You even claimed right here that a plane crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11.

No you do not know what happened, you are only going by what you have been told. Yes a plane, but we do not have evidence if it was AA77.

You believers are the biggest laugh, you claim to know what happened but can never show any real evidence to support that claim.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

No you do not know what happened, you are only going by what you have been told. Yes a plane, but we do not have evidence if it was AA77.

Told what?

Told by whom?

How do you know a plane hit the Pentagon?

Speak up, Ultima1, we can't here you.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by jthomas]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Told what?

Told by whom?

You were told by the media that AA77 hit the Pentagon, even though there is no real evindece to support this.

Still waiting for all the so called evidence that AA77 hit the Pentagon.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Told what?

Told by whom?

You were told by the media that AA77 hit the Pentagon, even though there is no real evindece to support this.

Who told the media and why did they report it? Take your time.

So far, you haven't been able to articulate why your idea of "real" evidence - "photos, videos, and crime scene reports" - are necessary to determine if AA77 hit the Pentagon or not.

I think you've confused yourself into a deep, deep hole of your own making from which you have no escape.

But Truthers do that daily so it's no real surprise.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

So far, you haven't been able to articulate why your idea of "real" evidence - "photos, videos, and crime scene reports" - are necessary to determine if AA77 hit the Pentagon or not

Do you even know what evidence is? You have not posted 1 single piece of evidnece that AA77 hit the Pentagon.

We need evidence because in case you did not know it was a crime scene.

So i will ask 1 more time, Do you have any real evindence that AA77 hit the Pentagon, YES or NO ?

[edit on 1-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

So far, you haven't been able to articulate why your idea of "real" evidence - "photos, videos, and crime scene reports" - are necessary to determine if AA77 hit the Pentagon or not

Do you even know what evidence is? You have not posted 1 single piece of evidnece that AA77 hit the Pentagon.

You just told me that all I know is what the media told me. Did you forget? So, if that is true, what did the media tell me, and from whom did the media get the information?

You must know the sources of the information and what the media was told. Please present your data.

You can, can't you?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join