It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PNAC Website Down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I was just composing another post about 911 and went to the PNAC site to dig around for some information and, much to my surprise, it's not there anymore. Looks like someone forgot to pay the bill.

www.newamericancentury.org...

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Interesting. This comes on the heels of Ron Paul coming out and naming names on top of interjecting "neo-cons" or "neo-conservatives" in a recent rant -- Ron Paul publicly names neoconservatives -- I find it hard to believe that this is a simple 'lapse' of service from a forgotten payment. So, maybe more to it... but knowing the potential moronic things people are capable of, mainly due to not paying attention or lack of effort, especially in America, we certainly cannot rule out a simple(ton) oversight.

(Damn... my crack is sore from balancing on this fence
)

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RabbitChaser

Well it would seem as though someone forgot to pay the bill, the timing is of course curious. I wonder how long it has been down. I'm sure someone has it on PDF somewhere and probably in this forum.

anyone?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Yeah, that is a good point about Ron Paul's speech. I'm actually surprised that PNAC has let their information reach the public, especially considering how clearly the events going on in the world today, and since 9/11, can be aligned with the manifesto they wrote.

Just looking at the whois information for the domain, it's not set to expire until next year.

From www.whois.net...

Domain ID
49682011-LROR
Domain Name:NEWAMERICANCENTURY.ORG
Created On:21-Dec-2000 19:28:41 UTC
Last Updated On:26-Jul-2006 23:09:27 UTC
Expiration Date:21-Dec-2009 19:28:41 UTC

EDIT: For some reason the whois link isn't working for me now. Anyway, it's basic information that can be obtained from any domain lookup site.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by John_Q_Llama]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Well isn't that the way they have it planned... they rob the bank -- change a few facts and we end up paying the bill... what gives... sounds like typical business plan under bush has been exactly that...
I think the motley crew have looted somewhere around 19 trillion from us.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Q_Llama
Yeah, that is a good point about Ron Paul's speech. I'm actually surprised that PNAC has let their information reach the public, especially considering how clearly the events going on in the world today, and since 9/11, can be aligned with the manifesto they wrote.

Just looking at the whois information for the domain, it's not set to expire until next year.

From www.whois.net...

Domain ID
49682011-LROR
Domain Name:NEWAMERICANCENTURY.ORG
Created On:21-Dec-2000 19:28:41 UTC
Last Updated On:26-Jul-2006 23:09:27 UTC
Expiration Date:21-Dec-2009 19:28:41 UTC

EDIT: For some reason the whois link isn't working for me now. Anyway, it's basic information that can be obtained from any domain lookup site.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by John_Q_Llama]

Hah, December 21... What an odd date. Buying a domain for 9 years... What will it become after December 21, 2009? It expires about ten days before Codex Alimentarus supposedly takes effect... The website was created exactly 1 year after a failed ETA attack on Madrid, Spain. Twelve years after pan am flight 103 exploded over Scotland. 111 years after Stalin was born. Eh, just pointing out nothing that is applicable.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I feel this is very important.....Ron paul naming Neo-cons and the recent Mccellan Book....

Are they being investigated right now??

Does anyone have anymore info?

-Kdial1

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The site may be down for the same reason Conforms at Casebook are down. A large fire in a server farm in texas. many sites have no access i guess.

Zindo

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
The site may be down for the same reason Conforms at Casebook are down.

Nah. That's a "suspended page" which has to be initiated from within the hosting provider's CPanel console. It certainly does look like someone didn't pay their bill.

Unfortunately, Zindo, I'm a victim of the Explosion at the H1 data center though. What was first reported to be a transformer fire has since turned out to be a transformer Explosion that Moved three block walls within the facility. It's been a friggin' nightmare, to say the least.

$.02

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
The site may be down for the same reason Conforms at Casebook are down. A large fire in a server farm in texas. many sites have no access i guess.

Zindo

Sorry, No Go Zindo. The server fire was 31 May 2008 and PNAC went offline a couple weeks before that. Wiki even had an article on it (the PNAC going off the web).

Date Awareness should be a short course here at ATS.

edit - clarify

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Trexter Ziam]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
OOOOOOOOkkkkkkkk.....I sowwy
12m8keall2c sorry to har that. I hope they get things back on track soon. I enjoy Casebook as well as here, so thanks for the info!!

Zindo

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
hahahahah they forgot to pay their bills.......... thats too bloody funny for words

the PNAC mobsters cutting a few dollars to pay towards their DUMB no doubt.

It is however blooming great that here on ATS there are so many switched on and clued up people.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I also noticed the PNAC website is down, but still archived. I think this is important to save this info and we should have some kind of effort to retrieve them as proof of the right wing agenda.

I know backups are available at the Wayback Machine.

web.archive.org...

Enter "www.newamericancentury.org " and select the backup date.

I tried downloading the latest date, but not all off the images came up, and I don't think the links are working. I have to go to work, so I will try again later.

I'm sure there are others here at ATS that are more experienced with this type of thing, and I will ask the three amigos if ATS is interested in providing space for it.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Just got word via a newsletter I subscribe to...

The PNAC site is back up.

top topics

join