It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Sites falling like flies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
You must know the sources of the information and what the media was told. Please present your data.

Why do you keep avoiding the fact that you cannot post 1 piece of evidence to support your claims or the official story ?

I can post evidence to support my claims why can't you?

[edit on 2-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

You must know the sources of the information and what the media was told. Please present your data.

Why do you keep avoiding the fact that you cannot post 1 piece of evidence to support your claims or the official story ?

I am not avoiding anything, Ultima1. You repeated this ad infinitum, trying to educate me that I have no evidence:

You told me I don't have any evidence.
You told me I don't have any evidence that AA77 hit the Pentagon because I don't have a "crime scene report."
You told me I don't have any evidence because I don't have any "photos or videos" showing AA77 hitting the Pentagon.
You told me I don't have any evidence because I have no serial numbers matching parts of the wreckage to AA77.
You told me I am a "believer" in some "official story" and that all I know is what the "media" told me.

Did I get that all correct and have I left out anything?

So whatever evidence I thought I had must be totally wrong, am I correct, Ultima1?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   

So whatever evidence I thought I had must be totally wrong, am I correct, Ultima1?

What evidence do you have? If you have any evidence you have not posted it.

So i must be correct that you have no actual evidence to support your claims or the official story.

[edit on 2-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

So i must be correct that you have no actual evidence to support your claims or the official story.

Whatever I thought I had must be meaningless, correct?

Now, let's move on to the root of the matter and look at what the media told us to make us believe we had evidence that AA77 was the plane that crashed into the Pentagon, ok?

Who told the media what information on and after 9/11 to make us believe AA77 was the plane that hit the Pentagon?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Whatever I thought I had must be meaningless, correct?

It does not matter what you think, only what you can prove with evidence.

So far netiher you or anyone else who believes the official story can post any real evidence to support your claims or the official story.

As far as where the media got there story from does not matter either. We need facts and evidence not just opinions. We need to know what actaully happened that day.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

As far as where the media got there story from does not matter either. We need facts and evidence not just opinions. We need to know what actaully happened that day.

Well, if what 260 million Americans believe is not true, and it came from the media, of course we need to know WHO told the media.

So, Ultima1, don't hold back this crucial information. Who told the media WHAT?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I personally think it is just beginning.

there are SO many sites out there, relaying just the same information over and over. Just like in business, when you spread it to thin, the smaller retailers fall off. But it doesn't mean that it isn't popular.

People are gonna stick to the biggest, most highly informed sites that are on top of things. You don't need 5k sites relaying the same information when only a few will do.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Are you really that immature that you do not know how the media works and how they get information?

Please show me any actual evidence that the media has released about what happened on 9/11. Oh thats right you cannot.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Please show me any actual evidence that the media has released about what happened on 9/11. Oh thats right you cannot.

There is a stickied post a the top of these forums that has links to television video reports (what you may call video evidence). That thread is called "9/11 Television Archive - Pick Your Time and Channel ".

You would need to do a search for photos (what you may call photographic evidence) taken by media, but most should be easy to find.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
You would need to do a search for photos (what you may call photographic evidence) taken by media, but most should be easy to find.

I asked for actual evidence from the media. Photos alone (without information and sources) are not real evidence.

There has been no physical evidence released from the media.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

There has been no physical evidence released from the media.

physical evidence? You mean like steel beams, plane parts? If I'm not mistaken, the only evidence you are going to get from the media would be video, photographic, or audio.

All other "evidence" would be gathered by the official investigating teams (FBI, NTSB, whoever...)...based on the type of scene.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by fastwalker23
I suggest we all let 911 go. Its obvious its going to take something a little more stringent to convince folks that a conspiracy is indeed happening. Maybe not even then. I can almost see folks justifying concentration camps here in America because those blond hair blue eyed Al Qaeda terrorist sympathizer folks still believe 911 was an inside job.

Just let 911 go. Our leaders will get sloppy again..just give it a little time, their cockyness always gets the best of them. Had it not been for all the attention from the 911 truthers they would have already orchestrated another event. But the hidden hand knows they screwed that event up pretty bad with loose ends.

I hope I'm reading your inflection correctly and you're not really serious serious here, that this is all tongue in cheek, because I agree with most of what I think you said, that 9/11, whoever perpetrated it and/or used it for their own greedy and murderous purposes, redefined our nation and our world, and we will never come to terms with ourselves or the war until we get the answers to the many questions...some seemingly simple and some very complex. To cave at this point on any of the issues and actions leading up to, on, and after 9/11, would be real insanity...concentration camps or not.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
physical evidence? You mean like steel beams, plane parts? If I'm not mistaken, the only evidence you are going to get from the media would be video, photographic, or audio.

But they have not even released any real photos or videos with sources.

All other "evidence" would be gathered by the official investigating teams (FBI, NTSB, whoever...)...based on the type of scene.

Gee you do not even know who is supposed to be doing the investigation.

Since the aircraft crash scenes are considered a crime scene the lead investigating agency is the FBI wth the NTSB giving technical support.

The FBI and NTSB have not released a lot information even through FOIA request.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Are you really that immature that you do not know how the media works and how they get information?

Please enlighten ALL of us. WHO told the media WHAT, Ultima1? Don't be afraid to answer - or maybe you just conveniently "forgot." Is that it?

[edit on 5-8-2008 by jthomas]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
CIT is likely to close. Rumor is that since CIT was "taken to the cleaners" over on JREF, specifically in this post:

forums.randi.org...

that Craig Ranke is contemplating giving up the ruse. Apparently, Aldo is furious.

Stay tuned.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Please enlighten ALL of us. WHO told the media WHAT, Ultima1? Don't be afraid to answer - or maybe you just conveniently "forgot." Is that it?

Well if you watched TV you would know that there were reporters at the scene reporting, (SO NO ONE HAD TO TELL THEM ANYTHING)

Even some of the reporters stated things that did not go along with the official story at first. Strange how things changed once the "OFFICIAL STORY" started.

Even the DoD did not confirm it was a terrorist attack untill later in the day. I guess the media has more and better resources.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Well if you watched TV you would know that there were reporters at the scene reporting, (SO NO ONE HAD TO TELL THEM ANYTHING)

Oh, really? That's fascinating.

So all those eyewitnesses the media interviewed at the scene were plants?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Did i say anything about eyewitnesses? Why do you believers have to be so immature to try to put words in peoples mouths?

Are you stating that the reporters could not see anything and report on things themsleves, that they needed others to tell them what was going on?

[edit on 6-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Did i say anything about eyewitnesses?

Where did I say you did?

Why do you believers have to be so immature to try to put words in peoples mouths?

Believers? So far, I have no reason to believe anything you say. You must be paranoid or something. Let me help you see the light:

The media - broadcast and print - all interviewed people who said they were witnesses of all kinds. Some said they saw a twin-engine jet hit the Pentagon. Some saw a huge explosion but no plane. The media interviewed them. Did you watch? Did you read? Did you listen?

Are you stating that the reporters could not see anything and report on things themsleves, that they needed others to tell them what was going on?

A lot of reporters weren't there when it happened. Do you believe they were? How do you know? What are you hiding from us, Ultima1, since you make so many claims but never tell us how or what you know?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join