It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Sites falling like flies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
9/11 Conspiracy sites are falling like flies, faster than freefall. The latest is Student Scholars for 9/11 Truth at www.sst911.org

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

hi Jthomas...

I do think that the 911 Truth Movement has peeked. I think we will see an increase at the 10 year anniversary from the kids that were 6-12 years old at in 2001.

This will again die down.

I was looking into truth groups around my area. (Boston) The most vocal of them is Boston 9/11 Truth.

Here is the attendance of their past meetings:

Jul 25
Terror Storm on BNN TV July 25 @2:00pm, Aug 04 @9:00pm, + Aug 11 @12:30am
1 attended

Jul 20
Conspiracy Cafe
2 attended

Jul 16
Winter Soldier: Eye-Witness Accounts of the Occupations
3 attended

Jul 13
Conspiracy Cafe
2 attended – 5.0

Jul 11
Truth Action Day
4 attended – 5.0

Jul 6
Conspiracy Cafe
2 attended – 5.0

Jul 4
The Redeclaration of Independence
1 attended

Jul 4
Come and greet Dick Cheney in Charlestown
2 attended

Jul 4
9/11 Truth leafleting at the Charles River Esplanade, Boston
14 attended
9-11.meetup.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Whats funny is that a while back there was a group trying to get a meeting together with witnesses to Flight 93 here in PA. It seems that the people that still believe the official story did not want to go, i guess they were afraid of finding out things that were different then what they were told.

Oh by the way, as far as i have seen the amount of people looking for the thruth has grown, specailly since more and more first responders have come out speaking out.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Here is where your understanding of what your participating in fails. The narrative we support is already well established with the public at large.

It's a "non-issue" for them because the vast, vast, vast majority of citizens agree with the established narrative. You might not like that but, it is the truth.

Low turn out for 'witnesses' for a horrific crash that took innocents lives? And your surprised people don't want to attend something like that? Honestly?

Bottom line: people didn't turn out because it's not an issue for them; i.e. they concur with the established narrative.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by SlightlyAbovePar]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I suggest we all let 911 go. Its obvious its going to take something a little more stringent to convince folks that a conspiracy is indeed happening. Maybe not even then. I can almost see folks justifying concentration camps here in America because those blond hair blue eyed Al Qaeda terrorist sympathizer folks still believe 911 was an inside job.

Just let 911 go. Our leaders will get sloppy again..just give it a little time, their cockyness always gets the best of them. Had it not been for all the attention from the 911 truthers they would have already orchestrated another event. But the hidden hand knows they screwed that event up pretty bad with loose ends.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
9/11 Conspiracy sites are falling like flies, faster than freefall. The latest is Student Scholars for 9/11 Truth at www.sst911.org

Bet you think cause the truth movement is dying? Well think again:

Submitted by jamartellxiv on Sun, 07/27/2008 - 2:26am.

Friends,

This will be my last post as the founder of Student Scholars for 9/11 Truth. Our website, www.sst911.org, has been deleted. This is not to say that we are backing away from our activism in regard to a new 9/11 investigation. To offer a simple explanation, here is the email I sent to all of my members earlier this week

911blogger.com...

--------------------------------------

Also, someone on here said that they were going to miss us...we're not going anywhere, guys!

Submitted by jamartellxiv on Sun, 07/27/2008 - 11:04pm.

911blogger.com...-193216

Now please edit your misleading OP.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Btw, whatever happened to that 9/11 debate site created by skeptics? I think it was here: 911debate.com...

That site was a real "hit."

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Sadly the military and government deceit web is using radio waves in order to send out low level thought waves into our heads daily since the 60s, Couple that with the new microwaves and other waves affecting us, it could raise subconcious tension levels to the point average worker bee people dont want more than shoopping and ice cream.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

I'm surprised you believe this truth, not many do.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Personally I would be satisfied if people like Vincent Bugliosi succeeded in getting Bush and company incarcerated for murder.

9/11, bad as it was, apparently was not enough to get the war wheels rolling in Iraq. Fibs had to be told. These fibs might be enough to put the Bushwhackers' butts in a sling. If so, that's good enough for me. I don't need to convince every American that 9/11 was an inside job as long as the appropriate people pay for their crimes.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I agree. The amount of people who are now questioning the 'official story' has grown quite a bit.

The title of this thread is misleading without any actual numbers. Do some research instead of making blanket statements like 'dropping like flies' when you give ONE link to ONE site that has fallen. Now, do some REAL research and find out how many big time truthers have actually folded up and left shop and how many have not. Then present it in a scientific manner because so far you have shown me that ONE, yes, ONE has given in.

Dropping like flies my rear.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlightlyAbovePar
Bottom line: people didn't turn out because it's not an issue for them; i.e. they concur with the established narrative.

Its just too bad there is no officail reports or actual evidnece to support the established narritive. In fact there is more evidence that questions the established narritive then supports it.

Why are the beleivers afraid of looking for facts and evidnece or for looking for the truth? I guess they are more into living in a safe fantasy world.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Fastwalker23's (fantastic screen name BTW) post is a common thought-trap that we sometimes fall into.

That is, the hyper-competent government, and the hyper-incompetent government.

On the one hand, we believe that the government was able to pull off the murder of over three thousand of its own citizens and leave not a single bit of evidence to that crime. Keep in mind this conspiracy - depending on which one you might believe in - would, by necessity, involve thousands. And yet, not single "insider" has come forward.

On the other hand, we are to believe this huge cabal of the omni-powerful were stymied by low numbers of unfunded, unsupported, black tee-shirt wearing (mostly) males screaming into bullhorns and/or carrying gigantic banners?

Post Script: before someone thinks I am taking a shot at the “evidence” – if the evidence 9-11 CT’ers ‘uncovered’ in the last seven years was as powerful as they like to think, it would speak for itself and this entire discussion would be moot.

It isn’t, hasn’t and is still a relative point.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Keep in mind this conspiracy - depending on which one you might believe in - would, by necessity, involve thousands. And yet, not single "insider" has come forward.

Please explain where you get the idea that it would take thousands of people. I guess you know nothing of government projects and operations that are done with small teams or if big teams there is compartmentalition so most people would not know exactly whats going on.

I guess you believe that 19 terrorist are better then any of our small Special or Black ops teams?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

That's cool. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I agree with JT on this issue. Not because he's "with me" or "one of them" but, because the only indicators I can find suggest a decline, not a incline.

It is true that some prominent CT web sites that deal with 9-11 have gone defunct? Yes, it is. Is it “proof positive” the movement is dead? No, not by a long shot. Is it an indication the 9-11 CT is experiencing a decline? I think so.

I think - and of course I may be wrong, only time will tell - the 9-11 CT numbers are declining. Barring a massive, new (and I do mean new, not rehashed) uncovering of evidence, I peg the height of the movement around '05 or so.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I agree with JT on this issue. Not because he's "with me" or "one of them" but, because the only indicators I can find suggest a decline, not a incline.

I guess you either do not know or ignore the large websites like the following.

1. Large website of piilots who question the official story.

2. Large website of military and security speciallist who question the official story.

3. Large website of engineers who question the official story.

Oh, and do not forgert the first responders.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Self - removed.

No reason to have the same conversation, with the same person, for the hundredth time. He doesn't agree with me, I don't with him and that's all there is to see here.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by SlightlyAbovePar]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

No reason to have the same conversation, with the same person, for the hundredth time.

What you mean is you just keep repeating what you have been told instead of looking for facts and evidence to support your claim or the official story.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join