It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

any advice..took these pics in my backyard!! what do i do with them??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Exactly. The OP knew he did not take the UFO photos this morning. They are from June, 2005.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

Indeed.

Excellent catch on your part

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
WOW !!! Six pages of a flying blower fan complete with housing, how people are fooled so easy is funny.

I have some nice water front property for sale on lake Ohdaswamp, I'm sure I can sell it here lol

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
jmszoneguy

There are some things for which I do not find any explanation, and if you are still reading this I hope you answer them, if you are interested in the truth.

You said that the thing hovered over your house for some 3 or 4 minutes and that you took the photos in more or less 90 seconds; if that was the case, why do the times vary between 11:46 and 12:18? And these are the times for the photos that have dates from 2005! The photos that have dates from 2007 have time stamps from 12:43 to 17:43.

Another thing, it looks like you changed the names of some of the photos on your Photobucket account during the time it was private, could you explain why?

If you really made this as an effort to mislead the ATS members and other readers I hope that you see that you will gain nothing with it, but if you really saw this thing and took this photos of something the size of a SUV (or bus?) I hope you can show some more credibility.

PS: have you read your U2Us? I know you can only answer after 20 posts, but I have no way of knowing if you read it.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Im no expert so I will ask, can exif data just be wrong?

But I also think that there is nothing to see here, not saying that is a hoax by the OP though. Perhaps someone testing some amateur flyer testing something he build on his garage.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
VIDEO has been removed
PHOTOS apparently don't exist (anymore)

So. yeah, close this useless thread

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I can think of a few things you can do with your photos....I don't know whats worse people that post obvious fake stuff like this or the ones that post in defense of fake crap like this. I mean do your really want to get to the bottom of this or are we all here just to past the time with nonsense?

What's even worse is when you see people remarking how a hoax was done so well and giving props to the hoaxer for their talents in photoshop. It's no wonder this isn't taken seriously. Can you imagine those in the field of medical and scientific research having to put up with crap like this?

If stuff like this is going to be continually posted then there needs to be a forum where serious posts are reviewed before being allowed to show. Then again it's all about web traffic and if ATS is going to be the place to "test you photoshop skills against the best" I'm sure their are plenty out there willing to oblige.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunch

EXIF data, as any other digital data, can be altered, but to change it in a way that does not show that it was tampered with, the person who changes it must know what he/she is doing.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

The photos are still there, I am looking at them now.

But that makes me ask another thing to jmszoneguy:

What happened to photos ssss007.jpg, ssss007-Copy.jpg, ssss010.jpg and ssss012.jpg? They were on the Photobucket page but are not there anymore.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
We all know its not a real ufo. And please all, look at pictures 8 and 9 that he posted. You will see if you look close enough that there is line holding this contraption up. Poor quality to say the least. This is a picture i would expect to be taken back in the fifties. And even then not many people would be fooled.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

I showed this to my mechanic friend and he said that's what it looks like to him. Hard to tell when the pics are not clear!

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by russ1969

This photo?

I don't see anything that looks like a line holding the object, could you point to it? Unless I am mistaken and it's not this photo.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
definitely a fan and shroud as someone above posted. like a trans cooler fan from a hotrod.

more importantly, the general "vibe" of the object is small. it just doesn't look large with aspects of pixel grain vs. size it should be. if it was as large as a car, then it would "grain" differently. total poop.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
VIDEO has been removed
PHOTOS apparently don't exist (anymore)

So. yeah, close this useless thread

I see the directory just fine.

-----

I don't see any line also ArMaP.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch
Im no expert so I will ask, can exif data just be wrong?

But I also think that there is nothing to see here, not saying that is a hoax by the OP though. Perhaps someone testing some amateur flyer testing something he build on his garage.

Good question, Bunch.

The camera model, exposure time, lens’ focal length, aperture size, sensor sensitivity, whether the flash fired, date & time, and type of lens.

All these are stored as metaphysical data in the digital image, so the camera would simply be recording the settings at the time the shutter is activated.

If one sets the date and time wrong, it would be recorded wrong.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grayarea
WOW !!! Six pages of a flying blower fan complete with housing, how people are fooled so easy is funny.

I have some nice water front property for sale on lake Ohdaswamp, I'm sure I can sell it here lol

Did you bother to read the six pages of comments? If you had you MIGHT have noticed that almost everyone cried hoax.

Vas

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Jeez, are people still finding this thread so amusing?

It's been debunked, and every person after that have cried out and shouted hoax, fake, hoax.. perhaps time to leave this thread to rest in peace?

Just my opinion, so for those who wants to, please feel free to carry on..

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Gee whiz this thread ended before I clicked on the link. So, same kind of thread, same time tomorrow then? I'll bring the beer if someone gets the chips.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Ha! It's sooooo primitive looking. It looks worst than our space rockets. The less fortunate aliens must have visited you.

But really it does look like a pot.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I guess i have better eyes than most, look on the left handle and then you may see it. I seen it better on the photos he posted. But it is there. And to the op, Your title ask's what should you do with these photos. My opinion is to throw them in the trash and never let them be seen anywhere.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join