It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Evil Perspectives On ATS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkerside
I find humans so pathetic in our current state, that i feel they deserve to be dominated.

Only as long as you're doing the dominating right?

And as for survival of the fittest, that is called Darwinism and that's what fascists support. It's what leads to holocaust.

We are Humans not wild animals, we are above the laws of the jungle, or at least I thought we were.

So you have a very low opinion of yourself? Or do you not include yourself when you paint all people as pathetic?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by constantwonder
reply to post by BlackOps719

to whom are you referring black?

The OP....the one revelling and regailing in his evilness

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
couldnt have said it better myself.... as for the talk with hitler thing i dont think that would be very enlightening into the mind of one who is evil because im sure hitler thought he was doing right he was a mad man and a tyrant but to himself he was a liberator and bringer of justice.... to find out what real evil is go find a prison with someone who kills for pleasure who defiles children and has no remorse and knows that they are doing wrong thats evil IMO

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by constantwonder

i guess thats true about hitler. real evil is child rapist and serial killers then. but im not sure talking with them would be very enlightening because they know they are doing absolute evil. they just do it for fun. i dont think i could ever understand that. i did hear however that most psychopaths kill out of bordom which is also baffeling. when i get bored i go out and have a few drinks and dance around like an idiot, that normally does the trick.

maybe there is no sense trying to understand evil because evil itself is illogical.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

How about empathy, how accepting the possibility that it wasn't there fault, more often than not its the insane interest they end up paying, well done, you knew the system well enough to be careful, most don't and if they had another way of doing things, they would, but they don't, so they end up getting screwed as they get hemmed in with legal jargon and verying rates and different incentives, and when the bills get too much, they fear losing thier house, the reason they are in this mess in the first place, so they get more loans, maybe a second mortgage, you are not free, you are a product of the system.

EMM,

Certainly I have empathy and I will be damned if I see people starve in this country. I loved this damn country and its constitution, and our unwavering and caring society, even though we have lost our way. Did you see how much outpouring came to the people in NY on 9/11 or when Katrina happened did you see all of the money and the volunteers that went there. I'm proud of our private efforts to help each other, it was far better than the helped they received from the FEMA people. And that's just it!! private help is always the best, whether our churches, individuals, or groups deciding they will do a better job then some bureaucrat.

Now lets look at these people who bought ninja loans (No Interest, No Job, Adjustable) you must remember that quite a few of these buyers bought these loans not as a home but as an investment; in other words looking to flip these homes for a fast buck, they saw what was happening in the real estate market, they are speculators, I pity them the least, I have no empathy for people wanting to buy a home with no money down simply because they thought they were going to make a fast buck.

There are also those who bought homes to live in, first time buyers, who could barely pay rent thought that owning a home was a better than renting (Again blame IRS taxcodes for that, which encouraged this type of behavior, again there's that government intervention we were talking about) if you could barely pay rent what makes you think you will be able to pay a mortgage that will adjust to some unknown future rate of interest? This goes back to personal moral responsibility, how can we ignore or let people not be mature enough to make decision for themselves? If a person does not know what an ARM is or is not responsible to seek information about what it means then how do you expect for society to MATURE as you say, when we toss this type of personal responsibility out the window?

If Bill Gates invested his hard earn billions of dollars into bird turd and squanders his fortune is it okay for society to ignore that and pick-up after his mistakes, and try to give back his billions? No, its not right for those of us that live within our means, that read the fine print, that take personal responsibility for our lives and that of our children's lives. What do we want in this country? Do we want to live in a country where the mistakes of the few are left for the many to fix? Because this is exactly what we are doing, we are all paying for the mistakes of Government intervention, corporate interest, and those that can't read the fine print in a document.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by onlyhurtsu

So your putting all of your eggs in the "Ascension" basket? People 10,000 years ago thought like us an I'm pretty sure they'll still be thinking like us 1000 years in the future.

Unless there is a technological singularity, everything will stay as it has been for the last 600 years. Sure we may all be connected by somekind of built in Internet, but that won't stop Instinct or Insanity. There are people out there who would kill you just to feel you die if we had that kind of awareness. People severely underestimate the depravity of humanity.

BTW, there are plenty of people who punch themselves in the face, plus shoot, stab, burn and torture themselves. Humans are a pretty sadistic and masochistic lot. Heck look at the relationships of abusers and their dependents or stockholm syndrome. Humanity takes suffering and dishes it out on levels that no lifeform on earth comes close to. It thrives in it, is fascinated with it, and depends on it. Sadism and Masochism define the human species and seperates it from everything else on earth. The awareness of Fear and Pain is what drives humanity. Fear and Pain Binds and Compels the species, races, religions, nations, etc. It drives the individual into selfish action. It drives nations to war. It drives races and religions into fanaticism. It serves as the very foundation of human civilization, law, and order.

[edit on 27/7/08 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
Don't speak to me as if I am an idiot. Please, for the sake of your own knowledge, do a little research in to my positions on the corporations and what they do.

They get their fair share of blame from me. Blaming others as well does not mean I am not blaming the corporations. Quit trying to polarize the discussion.

I blame both. Is that clear enough for you?

Sure.

It is just that you mentioned the easiest and weakest one as an excuse for NWO control. I merely added that the same controllers are far more guilty of raping the system than the lazy American. You brought up the subject of welfare fraud as a reason for NWO systems being implemented and now I am polarizing the issue?

It would be hypocritical for any of them to lock up or execute the lazy citizen as you suggested when those elite that would implement any such actions are guilty of the exact same thing you hate but on a much larger scale.

We should lock up them.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Great thread, good read.

I have not got much to input but would like to add that there must be a balance.

There must be evil in the world for good to fight against and there must be good in the world for evil to to have an 'enemy'.

Without one you cant have the other.

There is a never ending battle on all scales of good and evil deeds, as people we do both. What the challenge is, is what side will you take? Its a choice and you pick the one you feel at 'peace' with.

You can be evil and try to undo good, or be good and try to vanquish evil.

Let battle commence.

Peace

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Wow so far not one person has come up to what i asked. Everyone seems to be against evil and just labels people like me as mad men. Hitler in my opinion was a great man, not mad. I have no idea were people are getting that he was mad from, all he did was build an empire and tried to establish it (all part of the plan, even his defeat), i dont even think the holocaust happened (but that debate isnt for here) but even if it did i wouldn't care.

The point is that agents of chaos do exist in the real life "perfect" world, and all you who bash me for being on the dark side, all i see is fear in the words you write, maybe because you can't contemplate a sane person being in the evil reality.

(now let me guess someone is going to say im not sane, just more fear)

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkerside

Kid,

Now you're being silly...cheer up

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkerside

I've often considered the possibility that Hitler may not have been directly involved in the genocide, but what he did was wrong anyway, building an empire through sheer might, fear and intimidation will not be the setup for a peaceful society, it will set up a society that wil constantly be at war with itself, dissenters in the ranks aswell as the people they oppress fighting back, it will never work for long, if at all.

EMM

Edit:

"Wow so far not one person has come up to what i asked. Everyone seems to be against evil and just labels people like me as mad men.

Then there is still hope

[edit on 28-7-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
id say a 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance

good luck

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Not too sure about this dark side stuff, but, we need a revolt and a world power regime is what will bring it in my humble view and a look back in our own world history. I am all for the true colors coming out. However, I will be one of the fallen because I will fight it too the end of my life. It has to happen, it is happening, just not quickly enough for my tastes.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

..., all i see is fear in the words you write, maybe because you can't contemplate a sane person being in the evil reality.

(now let me guess someone is going to say im not sane, just more fear)

LOL! Thank you for one of the more entertaining threads I've seen in awhile.

The darker side (or to the astronomical extreme it dominates this paradigm) exists solely BECAUSE of fear. You, along with the (apparently) billions of others like you on this rock ARE fear personified. Damn, what f*#king gall!!

Or is/was this just a role-playing, reverse psychology exercise? Trying to imitate someone who sounds like Dick Cheney on ecstasy (or a happier, more upbeat version of the real "Darth Vader")?

[edit on 30-7-2008 by Lightworth]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
To want to see chaos reign or enjoy the plight of millions of people suffering is different than indifference. Evil, imo ,exist in the removal of ones self from the social exchange between u and life. Life will succeed despite evil and in the face of indifference and as long as that holds true light and good will always win. sorry dude/gal your simple tortured existence is just one more arrow in lights quiver

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I have noticed that 98% of all the threads i see are biased on the side of the do-gooders and revolutionaries of the world. So i have set up an official thread for the discussion of the views of the hiding few on ATS who are DARK minded and menacing, those in favor of NWO and and the coming enslavement of humanity. I think it is time we came out to get some of the light.

So lets have some opinions and start a discussion shall we.

Are you The Soldier Of Darkness? You sound a lot like him.

His profile.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Anubis_4400

Good point
Welcome Back Soldier

they sure can't keep a dark man down.
ANYWAY.....

I'll just keep this brief.

Damn the Devil is good (at what he does)
He's playing both sides of the game* and hes playing them to a tee.

Darkerside continue what your doing maybe you will get lucky and make it up the ladder one day just remember tho that the darkside is filled with lies and back stabbers and you cant say "it won't happen to me" forever. (honestly don't think you will get far the house always wins).

To everyone else either get out of the game if not you might as well join the side that might be a little bit more fun.

*This world is the devils Playground he makes the rules and the playing board.

John 18:36 Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world

God Bless

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
it is so sweet how any thread that even hints at darkness of somekind is attacked by "do gooders" relentlessly...so they can berate and insult you. almost makes me agree that people do need to be enslaved and punished. but im just tooo positive for all that.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Darkside, are you suffering from a mental illness? you remind me of the bad guy in the Austin Powers films.

In any case no government can last forever especially a one world NWO type one. The way I look at it is that all people are corrupt, power strugles would arrise and also imagine how many resistance movements would spring up around the world. Even If the "global elite" wanted to create this one world government I can't see it working just because of the hatred between different races, peoples, religions etc...

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
First off

i am not soldier of darkness, never even heard of him before he was mentioned

Flanked i like your view, to let you know i love the environment of backstabber's and betrayers, its so much fun

Re22666 thanks for the comment, i would like to hear you views of the dark side.

Celtic i have already stated that i am in normal mental condition so dont be like every other white knight and try to bash by saying that stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join