It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Evil Perspectives On ATS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I have noticed that 98% of all the threads i see are biased on the side of the do-gooders and revolutionaries of the world. So i have set up an official thread for the discussion of the views of the hiding few on ATS who are DARK minded and menacing, those in favor of NWO and and the coming enslavement of humanity. I think it is time we came out to get some of the light.

So lets have some opinions and start a discussion shall we.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
before you have youre darkfest id like to ask a question.

when you have your evil NWO in place what will keep the leader from deciding he dosnt want his minions anymore? what if he wants you dead? do you ever think that in an evil one world government no one is safe?

just curious.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
its not about being safe its about being safer

besides i have my own plans for if that moment ever comes.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkerside

So the darkminded Darkerside wants some light... wouldn't light kinda obliterate your darkness? Anyway, what's in it for you-- the NWO and global enslavement? What is the lighter side of that, in your dark opinion?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
When i said light i meant some of the attention, i guess it was worded wrong.

Whats in it for me? - POWER, what else

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

If you think you need a global fascist dictatorship to empower yourself you have already lost the plot imho.

Besides, every single human being has more power than he/she can even imagine. It's called the power of atraction

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Enslavement of humanity? I'll go get my latex and whip

...oh, wait. *THAT* kind of enslavement. Damn it! You lured me out with false promises...

[edit on 26-7-2008 by Kontagion]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkerside
When i said light i meant some of the attention, i guess it was worded wrong.

Whats in it for me? - POWER, what else

Given that you seem to have no compassion...wanting to enslave your fellow humans (presuming you are human), I'm going out on a limb and guess that your childhood was substantially devoid of love and tenderness.

In fact, I suspect you were an unwanted child. Likely neglected at best, and quite possibly abused physically: most likely beaten.

Am I close?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Has no one told you?

There never was a New World Order, it's been a large game of Chinese Whispers with the Federal Government, N.S.A., and C.I.A. in conjunction with F.E.M.A. to get you gabbing away on the phone of where you hide your guns and supplies.

Didn't you get the memo?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Has no one told you?

There never was a New World Order, it's been a large game of Chinese Whispers with the Federal Government, N.S.A., and C.I.A. in conjunction with F.E.M.A. to get you gabbing away on the phone of where you hide your guns and supplies.

Didn't you get the memo?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Sorry for the double post. Must have been a glitch with the memo not coming through to you.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Amaterasu - you are actually wrong, ive had a very normal childhood.

The decision ive made was intellectual and not brought on by hate of the world (although it does stand for some of it)

i am surprised to see that no others are willing to stand up for the belief in the darker side, too bad

i guess i can proclaim myself darkest member on ATS. Although i dont really care much for these titles.

btw im human, unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I am not a proponant of the NWO or of a one world government but what would be so bad about having one government ruling the entire world as long as that government was democratically elected by the whole world.

Just imagine if there was only on government then who would that government pick its fights with? if there is no USA to fight Russia and no Iranian government to fight the Israel government then there would be less trouble in the world.

Imagine three global political parties, a world wide election every five years to elect a singular government to govern the entire world.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
didnt you know

democracy is one of the worst governments, right along up there with dictatorships.

The world you mentioned is what everyone will think is happening, then humanity will fall from their own ignorance and stupidity.

It'll be fun, just try to enjoy the ride.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I was once given the opportunity for world/Universe domination...

I fought with all I have, not for myself but for all of humanity.

I fought so that 'you' would have the continued freedom to make threads like this one.

I have tasted the darkside, and you will not do well there.

The higher ups are very very loyal, devoted.

You alone cannot win, you alone are powerless with the direction your mind is leading you.

Time to take a deep look at your inner self, your inner divinity.

I have no problem with the concept of the darkside.

Yet what you propose is simply insanity.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

so with the NWO in place the world is safer for evil people to do evil?

i may not understand why you would want that, but its sure nice to hear somone on the other side say that. too many of the sheep think it will be some glorious playground and that the world will live happily ever after...

ignorance so potent it makes me want to puke.

you say you chose evil out of an intellectual decision. I chose good out of an intellectual decision, so id like to understand your reasoning.
dont you think that evil is really just the ultimate form of immaturity? if whatever you do eventually comes back on you, why do evil? it sounds like kicking yourself in the a-- with your own foot. dosnt make much sense to me

just trying to figure that out. thanks.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by TheRepublic]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
My reasoning is that good and evil are perspectives and not laws of nature. Whats good for one person can be evil for another. I also think the feeling people get to help out their fellow man is a way for our species to protect ourselves form self destruction.

I find humans so pathetic in our current state, that i feel they deserve to be dominated.

I think that the NWO is just a more advanced version of survival of the fittest, which is a law of nature.

I think that GOD (i call it god because thats what most people know it as, although my view of it is very different then anything out there) doesnt give a sh1t about being good or evil.

I also find power extremely attractive.

I want humanity to lose because then they will not be able to stop me or get in my way when i force my master plan into effect.

hope that paints a picture of why i am thinking this way.

btw Zepherian, you think you know about the power of attraction, you think youve seen something from those movies the secret and down the rabbit hole and the internet sources.

let me tell you, you havent seen anything yet, you havent seen me.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I agree with this guy, in that it would be interesting to hear from someone who was not interested in the betterment of mankind and was actively working for a goal along those lines. Not everyone out there is a good guy you know.
Plus it would be a good idea to have some insight as to what motivates a person who has chosen this path. To know our enemy and such......

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

You have an incredibly high opinion of yourself! Thats excellent, that kind of confidence is rarely seen among the humans. Although I am sure you would not tell the likes of us about your master plan, I have the vaguest feeling I know you.......Hmmmmmmm,Oh, I,dont Know, SATAN??

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by spookjr

I have the vaguest feeling I know you.......Hmmmmmmm,Oh, I,dont Know, SATAN??

please

you dont need to flatter me

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join