posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:23 AM
Great thread. This is right up my alley as I was a self-taught freestyler. Before I start any meditation, I stretch for 10-15 minutes and then give
gratitude to the multiverse and everything within it for the first three minutes.
Some of the types of meditation I use:
1. A method of simply clearing my mind to achieve silence in order to hear what is really being broadcast to me. I do this by imagining my mind with
many thoughts in it. With each deep breath I take, the thoughts are pushed further and further to the end of the universe until they are so far away,
I cannot remember what they are. Then I really begin to listen.
2. A method where light is the catalyst to all. Whether I want to heal someone, rid them of a bad situation, or travel distances down the universe I
haven't been before, light can be used for amazing things. Quite often I fill my aura with cleansing white light which always leads me into bringing
light into the planet and to be maintained in its core for when it feels necessary to use as well.
3. Completely let things go and see them as they come. I highly enjoy this one.
4. A balancing and activation of the chakras. I have three ways of balancing. One is by going through each center, making it rotate the correct
direction, at the correct speed, and connecting it to the next chakra. Two is by connecting my chakras in crystalline form and not as much balls of
energy. Three is by using pictures as my activation. So I'll imagine the the roots of my consciousness come from the center of the Earth. These roots
will come up through my body to whatever highest chakra has been fully activated (it's been my yellow chakra until recently). From there, I use
pictures for my remaining chakras: my 4th is a rainbow heart shining from end to end of the universe. My 5th is rather simple as it's blue energy
coming straight form my throat, down my arms, and projected outward. The 6th changes and can range from my third eye connecting to the higher realms,
to the infamous triangle projecting infinite energy, to an actual eyeball simply existing. The 7th is a infinite petaled lotus flower coming of the
top of my head and extending into infinity.
5. In the normal given day, I will pass by people and connect with them on a higher level. I'll see a bunch of people around and imagine that my
third eye is having a conversation with everyone's third eye simultaneously. That we are already knowing of what each other thinks, says, and
6. In astral projection, I like the use of doors. Opening doors in meditation has brought me many answers. For example, I've been very fascinated
with the higher dimensions for the past eighteen months. One day about a year ago, I decided to create a door in a meditation with a sign on it that
said Fourth Dimension. When I went in it was amazing. When I came out, I rose upwards to a ledge with a door that had a sign that said Fifth
Dimension. I also like the use of ladders in mediation. Once I climbed a ladder to a place that had a hundred doors.
7. Pure creation of your own. Create planets, lifeforms, galaxies and enjoy what you create. Visit with these entities and see existence through their
eyes. And be limitless with your creation. No one has to be bound by Earthly things.
8. The emotion checking method. Quite often we run into situations where people project their anger/fear/misunderstandings on us. The natural reaction
is to come back with the same negative energy. Sending people forgiveness, understanding, and love in the heat of the moment can do wonderful things
for your psyche and self-awareness.
These are just some thoughts of the top of my head. I've got more and will come back as they arise. Hopefully they give you an idea or two for