It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Messages from the GFL (Galactic Federation of Light)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hello my Dear Friends

Today I was given permission to post some "Channeled Messages" on this website in order to help bring the Love and the Light back to Terra. All of the Channeled messages I will be posting come from Ascended Beings who are here to oversee our SUCCESS in the ascension process. I have NO problem answering any questions that need answering, however, I would appreciate no negative comments...if you do not like this thread and it does not resonate with you, then that is alright...and we wish you all the Love and Light in the world...We need to let go of those old 3D energies. Generally, there is at least ONE new channeled message PER DAY...today I will be posting 3, and whenever there is a new one I will post it ASAP. You can also find these messages at: Galactic Friends
and click the "updates" button on the right hand menu. The "Casper Updates" (someone working on the inside to help US get rid of the CRIMINALS in DC and bring about PEACE) are also VERY important for you to read...they MAY be difficult for you to understand at first...so, if you need any assistance with that, please let me know. I will attempt to keep this thread as NEAT and organized as possible. Every day or two, there will be new messages up. If you DO get confused, or need to see a past message, just let me know and I will do whatever I can to get it for you. Enjoy!

Yours in the Light...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Please tell the federation that for most humans, seeing is believing.

Not trying to be a debunker.. for I believe we aren't alone in the universe... but come on.. if they can communicate with you... tell them, or ask them to do a mass communication with the whole planet.

Then there will be a bigger following of "the light".

Till then.. I will just try to keep my karma on the positive side.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Atmos Sirian Update July 21/08
Atmos 21-July-2008

I come again to continue my thoughts about Ascension, as critical times are ahead as the Light and dark meet in the final hours of this cycle of duality. Never before has the Light been able rise up in such a majestic way, that it towers over the dark. It has been accomplished through the awakening consciousness of Mankind. A powerful energy of Light has been grounded upon the Earth, that it is destined to carry you forward to your ultimate and undeniable victory over the dark forces. We are here to help pave the way for you, so that in the last days you are fully prepared for Ascension. There has never been any doubt, that together we would establish the Light upon Earth...Read More

Sheldon Nidle Sirian Update July 22/08 Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation

1 Muluc, 2 Vayeb, 3 Manik

Selamat Jarin! We return with more to add about what is going on around you. Everywhere, the portents point the way to your new reality. This place of abundance and harmony is drawing closer as the dark cabal searches madly for a possible solution to its ever-growing plethora of predicaments. Yet, with all this, a kind of stalemate has shown up, which is giving the dark cabalists a glimmer of hope. These circumstances contain within them certain remedies that our Earth allies are currently applying in different ways throughout your world. This is beginning to wear away the causes of the stalemate, allowing our Earth allies to prepare the final elements for an all-out assault on these dark ones. Before this can happen a number of critically needed personnel are moving into position within the US regime. Their task is to perform the actual physical ouster of this regime, using the legal remedies given to them by various courts and other legal procedures. Whatever happens, the removal from office of this illegal US entity and its cohorts is essential for what is planned next...Read More

Ker-On of Venus Update July 23/08
Ker-On 23-July-2008

Time just seems to be getting faster than ever for you, as you look for a way out of your present problems. Even if people are not outwardly looking for evidence of changes, they only have to look within to find confirmation. It is evident as inner feelings of peace, a lightness in your step, and a calmness about you that is unaffected by the outer events. Variable sleep patterns are also likely with the occasional long sleep that is very rejuvenating. Strangely enough, when you begin to live within the “Now” your memory seems less reliable, as you do not place the same importance on linear time. It is the effect of breaking away from the traditional conditioning that ties you to strict timing. You will find your actions become more spontaneous, and you will feel as if you have all the time in the world to do things...Read More

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
faintly reminds me of the a catholic approach.. catholics act as the messenger to god and such..

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

I understand your thought process on this one
One thing I would ask is that you wait to draw conclusions until READING these messages...they will answer MANY of your questions. I do appreciate your honesty but one thing you should know is that your "wish" will soon be granted...and a MASS communication with ALL PEOPLE...ALL OVER the world will take place VERY SOON.
Let me know what you think upon reading the messages

Yours in the Light...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
After posting this information, you will most likely go from being monitored and followed to disappearing. Hope this saves the world.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
from the site you linked:

TIME IS SHORT BEFORE THE DIMENSIONAL SHIFT COMPLETES! Call Ron Amitron Light Ambassador for the Creation Lightship Healings @ 1-877-384-3257

So how much does a "Lightship Healing" cost? Having a hard time walking in all this mushy brown stuff. Smells bad too.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LordThumbs

I'm far from catholic..I am spiritual...this is NOT a religion...this is not Catholicism or Christianity or ANY other religion. Religion simply instills fear in its partakers...be it fear of death, fear of going to hell, fear of bad karma, fear of EVERYTHING. The Source for all that is...is NOT judgmental in ANY way shape or form. And I would appreciate it if people did not assume and attempt to discredit this thread by calling it religious. I would NOT have posted this in the Alien and UFO section if this had ANYTHING to do with religion, I would have posted it in the religious section. I don't have anything against people who are religious I just don't like the negativity they create. I am, however a strong believer in the positive message that ALL religions have...TO WORK ON BETTERING YOURSELF. This is about the power of YOURSELF. And about remembering WHO we really are...and SOON...this will become very apparent even to the most Skeptical.

Now, I would appreciate it if we could all LEAVE religion out of this. It simply creates issues because no two are alike...and that's no accident. Notice how NO ONE can ever agree when it comes to religion...that is because people fail to notice the SIMILARITIES between their different faiths...instead they chose to focus on the differences which only serves to further divide us.

Yours in the Light...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Are these people Not so Bright?

How on this green earth, is 6 billion people supposed to believe 1 or 4 people that they are receiving Messages from somewhere out there. Honestly I can grasp it, But I can assure you the rest of the world will be ironing your straight jacket for you.

If The Galactic Feds wanted to really come clean, or break a message for all to hear an see, Why not etch it into our Buildings, or interrupt our Airwaves to bring us a Out of this world announcement.

Its just So hard to even Know what is Crapola, an what is Legit. Specialy in the age where anyone can say anything to anyone else, I mean We have more power it seems to rely a message then they do, But then again you run into that Trust factor, mixed in with the Crack pots who spout Everything from Elvis said Hes ready to come out an needs to say a urgent message about Space Walruses. Or The Arch Bishop of Omicron Persi 8 warning us of a impending marshmallow shortage.

Honestly. If these people are here to save us, an all they can do to communicate with us is Speaking thru people on earth, Unless Your Floating down the street Not many are going to take you for what you think you are. And these folks are saving us? I hope from dark colored paper bags becuz anything else an we doomed.

An faith today has been Eroded By the Million an a Half Religions that fear an scare you into beliving becuz you dont wanna burn or be killed, But really Hows being killed in hell gonna be that bad when My central nervous system is rotting away in dirt on earth lol. Torment? lol You havent met My mother in law.

My My My what a tangled web of Weirdness we live in today.

[edit To be as Odd as possible ( Yoyos )

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Trance Optic]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

THAT service is offered for about $15 for spiritual people who wish to try alternate methods of healing. It is for those who wish to take part in it...and no one else...no one FORCES your hand to give ANYTHING TO ANYBODY. YOU HAVE THE CHOICE....oh wait, unless you go to church...in which case you have to give 10% of your earnings in order to worship your god in church...if you fail to do this, you will be dammed to hell for all eternity.. I am VERY aware of how churches scam you ..BELIEVE ME, My mother and I Attended catholic/christian churches for many years.. And We figured MANY negative things out as a result....I will elaborate if you wish...This is the FURTHEST thing possible from a religion. You would know this if you took the time to read these messages and do research as I have stated before.

AGAIN, i would APPRECIATE it if people would take the time to READ/RESEARCH this before saying ANYTHING. you have NOTHING to say unless you UNDERSTAND the information. What i have given you is JUST the TIP of the iceberg... Im not in ANY WAY trying to be rude but i have explained in my previous posts that I don't want any discussion unless research has been conducted...how can you possibly discuss intelligently with me, what you have no background education on? and if you DO actually have education on this please let me know BEFORE hand.

Yours in the Light....

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Trance Optic

I understand that it IS VERY difficult to separate truth from fiction...especially today, when, as you say, ANYONE can say ANYTHING...and they often do. The best way to find out is if this resonates with you...if not, then don't give it your energy. Simple as that

As for "etching things in to walls", There have been MANY crop circles, especially over the past few weeks...it has increased drastically.

I am not asking or "telling" anyone to believe ANYTHING i am posting. I am putting this here because I KNOW there are people who will read these messages and who will begin the process of evolving their consciousness. If you choose not to read/understand these messages, that is your choice. I would just appreciate it if you would read these before commenting. if you aren't going to read them, don't bother sending a message.

And I love it when people say "Why don't they just show themselves..." They can't disobey the free will of planet earth. That is why it hasn't been done in the past...but MANY of us have woken up and grown tremendously in consciousness. I've had contact with them. if anybody wishes to hear about my experiences in a respectful way, I would be happy to share them with you.

Yours in the Light...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharr
reply to post by an0maly33

THAT service is offered for about $15 for spiritual people who wish to try alternate methods of healing. It is for those who wish to take part in it...and no one else...no one FORCES your hand to give ANYTHING TO ANYBODY. YOU HAVE THE CHOICE....oh wait, unless you go to church...in which case you have to give 10% of your earnings in order to worship your god in church...if you fail to do this, you will be dammed to hell for all eternity.. I am VERY aware of how churches scam you ..BELIEVE ME, My mother and I Attended catholic/christian churches for many years.. And We figured MANY negative things out as a result....I will elaborate if you wish...This is the FURTHEST thing possible from a religion. You would know this if you took the time to read these messages and do research as I have stated before.

AGAIN, i would APPRECIATE it if people would take the time to READ/RESEARCH this before saying ANYTHING. you have NOTHING to say unless you UNDERSTAND the information. What i have given you is JUST the TIP of the iceberg... Im not in ANY WAY trying to be rude but i have explained in my previous posts that I don't want any discussion unless research has been conducted...how can you possibly discuss intelligently with me, what you have no background education on? and if you DO actually have education on this please let me know BEFORE hand.

Yours in the Light....

For being in touch with ascended beings.. thats not a very "open minded" statement.

People question your motives in this life.. for nothing is ever free. To just say.. I don't want to discuss your "uninformed opinions" is the wrong way to garner people to your cause.

Maybe in your next correspondence with the federation they can help you with with the finer points of marketing.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I believe you are violating the T&C of these boards by promoting and even soliciting another website.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

I've been spreading this info for a LONG time.. im still here so far
Yes i know im being watched, but my boyfriend and I are protected by more light than you could ever imagine

Thank you VERY much for your concern, but light ALWAYS overpowers dark

Considering all the other things I've been spreading/talking about.. this may be the LEAST of their worries.

Yours in the light...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I think know of this Galactic Federation, it's the same one
that held Keksi and 'did things' to him.
All I can say, is the group I work with are commited to
bringing down the Grays and Reptoids and if I see any
feds using their probes on my fellow humans, it'll be a
dowsing of p*ss for them... Live long and prosper at $15
a throw.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

Actually as i stated in my FIRST post, i was GIVEN permission by that website (Galactic Friends) To spread awareness. And i ALSO believe that ATS is for POSTING information and spreading awareness.. at least i THOUGHT thats what ATS was here for..?

Thanks though

Yours in the light...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Hello my Dear Friends

Today I was given permission to post some "Channeled Messages" on this website in order to help bring the Love and the Light back to Terra. All of the Channeled messages I will be posting come from Ascended Beings who are here to oversee our SUCCESS in the ascension process.

Hello, my dear friend.

First question: Who gave you permission? Not complaining, just want to clarify things so that someone doesn't get the wrong impression and think ATS is allowing you to use the site for soliciting......

THAT service is offered for about $15 for spiritual people who wish to try alternate methods of healing. It is for those who wish to take part in it...and no one else...no one FORCES your hand to give ANYTHING TO ANYBODY. YOU HAVE THE CHOICE....oh wait, unless you go to church...in which case you have to give 10% of your earnings in order to worship your god in church...if you fail to do this, you will be dammed to hell for all eternity..

Yours in the Light....

Second question: Are you promoting a service?

Finally, you might have some very good things to bring, but when you start church bashing and denigrating Christians, well, I get negative vibes. When I see misinformation like you have posted, I think someone should ask the obvious: Where do you get the idea people have to pay to worship God, and where do you get the idea one is damned to eternity of they do not?

As I see it, truth by omission leaves a lot of unanswered questions.

JMHO

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I love the fact that anytime something is to come to fruition, it will be very soon.

To who's watch are we speaking of. Very soon is a term that has been used for years on end now and nothing happens.

I would love for anything to happen, just to be able to have interest in something again.

I believe very soon, nothing will happen.

Praise me for my divine power, I see all that is coming....which is nothing.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
any site that has NESARA updates is one to be viewed with major caution. NESARA Canada is a new one but here's some info on the scam known as NESARA

www.quatloos.com...

Sheldon is mentioned in here as well.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

And thats why this site is popular. The veil that obscures the truth is USUALLY lifted within the first page of posts.

Thanks for the heads up.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join