It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Messages from the GFL (Galactic Federation of Light)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Why does this not surprise me.

Very soon, someone will be bilked out of thier life savings.

Rejoice in my prophecies, more will come I'm sure.

End Communication.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The church I went to when I was younger required nothing. Strictly willful contribution. They had 2 boxes in the corner of the building so no one would know how much or how little you put in. One box was for building maintenance and utility bills, the other went to paying for the bibles, song books, etc that you could get for absolutely free if you so chose not to contribute.

I'm not saying other churches religions don't have that requirement, but it's a poor argument to support your reasoning for charging $15 for a "Light Healing". If you were really that enlightened, I would think you would have little use for money, certainly when you have no expense...or do the light beings want a slice? Maybe they have a monopoly on Light Healings? Are you licensing the Light Healing technology from them?

Why do all of these other-worldly/transdimensional beings pick ATS forum members to be their communication vessel?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharr

It sounds like you have access to a lot of interesting information. Could you do me a fav and explain the multi-dimensional structure of the universe, and while you are at it give me the goods on OBEEs, NDEs, schizophrenia, and '___'.

Thanks...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Yesssssss. we need more stuff coming from the Galactic Federation of Light. Please, post more stuff, no matter what is it, just POST. I wonder what would be the human race without the Galactic Federation of Light. Fortunately, we got Galactic Federation of light, the world wil be hit by nibiru on 2012 and science is an utter and complete non sense: but at least, we got the Galactic Federation of light.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The light called me and left a message. It said to turn itself off we need to conserve energy. Nice job of promoting the website and selling a very usefull product.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Dearest Sharr,

You may have been given permission by the website with the scam running to post here but you certainly weren't given permission by The Three Amigos of ATS to solicit our membership.

Thread CLOSED.

Springer...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join