It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

some theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Take this info with a grain of salt. I have no degree nor anything special to cough up support for some of my theories here. But I'll post them anyway and some are pretty interesting things (from what I researched). I usually go through medical books and quantum mechanics like a kid in a candy store. I just thought it would be nice to post info here seeing as others have as well.

I've researched the HIV virus in full. I've traced two different strands. One came from the 1950's from experiments with vaccinations of African Americans. The next type came from Nazi scientists working on developing a mutant virus that specifically attacks Ashkenazi Jews. The main reason the Nazi scientists used the Ashkenazi Jews for an attack against the Jewish people is the fact these Jews have the most mutations as well as the most "viable" mutations that are actually improving the entire Jewish race collectively. Often times you'll find the strand of mutations that the Ashkenazi Jews have correlate directly to advanced in neural processing abilities as well as increased neural network response time. A lot of the mutations within the Ashkenazi Jews are due to the habitual practices their forefathers practiced. Even the intermarrying and collective bargaining of marriages all add up to more mutations as well as increased cerebral abilities.

Albert Einstein had odd blood count, anomalies and very different allergies, but the positive side of this was larger cortex structures and thicker strands of neural networks that allowed for faster response time in figuring out mathematical problems as well as increased mental stamina (which also probably increased his sexual stamina due to the neural networks of intelligence and increased sex are right near on another).

The Nazi scientists worked specifically on the JAK2 Mutation involving families that developed polycythemia vera mutation strands. The JAK2 mutations are also linked with increased neural productivity and increased allergies. Basically the HIV virus is an allergy to itself and continues to trick the body into developing immunity against immunity (continues to mutate in this fashion). Rather then develop vaccines that attack the virus from above scientists should work on attacking the virus below. Going as deep as possible and even to the point beyond the nano scale sized vaccines (if this technology exists yet).

You could also mutate the JAK2 with another strand where a person lives with polycythemia vera and shows no mutations nor signs of infection or problems. These are the ones who have the mutated strands that pretty much cancel out the HIV virus all together. This is why you have some people going from positive to negative. The body tries to form a equilibrium; and this those scientists that created the viruses knew about. They used the bodies only mutations to create one large mutated virus.

The 1950's HIV strand was formed using Cow and Human strands of viruses. Both types of viruses merged together. Remember you can use cow hearts and pig hearts for people and so to is it with viruses (hybrid virus). This is why it is so difficult to find cures for that particular strand. You'd have to develop a hybrid vaccine between a Cow virus and human virus. Nobody would be willing to do that and in fact regulations are already made to prevent this type of experimentations.

Modifying the JAK2 Mutations using people with JAK2 mutations would cure HIV virus all together.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
If you take a Tesla Coil and encase it within a sphere. Then place this on top of a thick Copper rod above high in the atmosphere; you could control the earth's resonating field (HZ field). Anything to do with frequencies you could basically control the weather. You wouldn't need HAARP at all. Just a Tesla Coil encased within a magnetic sphere on top of a copper rod stuck within the ground (50 feet or more underground, 50 feet above ground). Have an electrical charge ready to generate the desired outcome. If you want rain then find the frequency of rain. You could also setup a device that calculates the exact location (postion of the earth axis) you want it to rain at.

This is how the earth regulates herself. She uses frequencies that resonate off copper but her inside is pure iron that is covered in liquid iron (and diamond).

This could also be used to stop earthquakes or create them. Tesla knew about this which is why he had a small device that used Earth's field to create giant earthquakes. But his method was far more dangerous as it involved unknown anomalies and miscalculated outcomes of the ionosphere structure.

The power required to keep this generated could easily be made up if one was to involve the use of lightening being harnessed for energy. The Copper Rod could be further enhanced by using a modified generator and receiver to contain the lightening strikes that pass overhead. You could use the device to power itself by generating thunderstorms.

I have a few drawings that I'm still working on. I know there is a lot more to explain but these are just short findings and I'm posting them. Nobody ever tried this before and nobody knows the outcome. Quantum mechanical engineers and quantum physics people would understand this (at least majority).

edit: spelling mistake

[edit on 23-7-2008 by clg79]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Making Lithium Ion batteries last forever.

Using a Negative ION generator that is covered in a strong dielectric material one could continue to recharge Lithium ION batteries for as long as you'd want. The particles scatter and deep discharge starts to revert. The human body goes into deep discharge which is why we start to decay. So to is it with batteries. Go ahead! Go out and buy a ION generator, wrap it in dialectic material (electric tape would do but you need a lot), and go find a dead lithium battery. Leave the battery in one spot and let your ION generator continue to hit it. Then toss it in the fridge and then hit it again with the ION generator. It will eventually come back to life.

As much as this doesn't seem like science I was able to modify the ION generator with different materials and bring back a dead ant (it took less then 2 minutes). It was pretty cool to see the little insect come back to life.

I've brought back dead batteries to life (all car batteries).

This works!

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I’ve often thought that the core of earth regulates all things. That the earth is directly connected to the sun and the moon in ways more then just what we deem is “gravity” or electro-gravity.

The core of earth spins and this is where we get our time. When 2012 comes the earth will slow down to a halt (I think for three days) and then continue to spin again but only faster. This is what we deem as the millennium age of time. A time of peace and understanding in which we advance further though out collective humanity. In essence things will vibrate at a higher frequency. No longer will we struggle with complex theories but we will move to an advancement not seen ever.

There are polarities of the earth’s gravitational field. But here is not the answer in travelling through time. Just by understanding the concepts of the core of earth one could “invent” a time machine that acts like a mini-earth. But not with all the other features that regulate the environment, solar flares…and so forth.

Let us examine the earth’s materials. It has layers and layers of different formations.

You have an inner core, an outer core, a mantle, upper mantle and crust. Then you have the atmospheric layers (ionosphere, magnetosphere…and so on).

In order to build a time machine that is tiny enough for say two or three people. You’d have to find materials within nature that mimics the materials within the core of earth.

Inner core: nickel and iron (this is easily obtained).

I’m assuming Iron and Nickel mixed would result in Gold of some kind. The gold is just an after effect of extreme heat mixing with extreme cold.

Uranium would be needed for cooling and for activation of the outer sphere to move (the engine of the time machine would be run by uranium). Uranium Isotope 235U would be best due to the nature of the way it is activated.

Outer core would have to be mimicked by the strongest magnets (Neodymium) we could possible find and use. They would have to be shaped into a large spherical base that covers the inner core. Then the large spherical outer core would have to be double incased within something like diamond or some other strong natural material (enough for extremes in temperatures).

The one thing we do not have is the power to generate spherical movement (we have the energy through Uranium 235U but not spherical direction). I’ve thought about this and earth uses liquid iron to move the outer and inner spheres. I would not use liquid iron as the problems of radiation and other problems would arise. Instead you’d have to create smaller spherical magnetically controlled spheres that edge between the inner and outer core of this time machine. Using some mathematical solutions one could use – and + to mimic the smaller spherical magnets to move in the same direction all at once (programming of software would be suffice to handle all calculations of movement).

In studying the geophysics of the earth’s core and entire being; I’ve found that all of us are time travelling through space (but separated through our natural kinetic fields). The core of earth uses a Kerr black hole to travel through time (as does the sun and the moon’s cores). The core of the earth, the core of the sun, and the core of the moon all work in sync. As long as these things are not thrown out of sync there will be no chaotic storms, not chaotic global warming. Every other planet would naturally be affected if the sun, moon, and earth go out of sync (all other planets would suffer due to being in our electromagnetic field).

You would have a north and South Pole mimicked on this sphere time machine. This would naturally occur as the system is started up. As the magnetic sphere spins on an axis of little magnetic spheres; the Uranium would ignite a thermo cooling (and heating) of the Iron and Nickel causing a rip in time/space. Simple thermodynamics and calculations would determine the max velocity needed to speed up time or slow it down. The electromagnetic burst that comes out of this would cause continued ripple in space time. The polarity fields determine if one goes into the future or into the past. Minus meaning the past and plus into the future. All calculations could be within the sphere itself.

I’m assuming the sphere (with enough room for two people) inside would be enclosed with some oxygen type containment. Enough to last through the Kerr black hole as there would be no oxygen at all once you enter into it. You could also lace the outer rim of the inner sphere (where two people are) with anti-radiation material.

Again all these things can easily be calculated by a computer system. Even a Pentium 3 at 500 MHz could do the calculations needed.

The one thing that would determine the other side of the Kerr Black hole is the exact location of your placement of the spherical time machine. You’d have to calculate all known coordinates in the universe. Now we know this is pretty impossible but even calculations based on current findings. Exact locations of stars, exact locations of planets…exact locations of the celestial l bodies would be enough. Although the world you enter in might be off by a few percentages (compared to your world) it would be in fact the same world nearest to you. The further you go back in time the further it is and harder it is you have to calculate of the celestial bodies moving in space/time.

I just wrote this up on a whim. I don’t even have the diagrams finished yet. But that is my theory on a time travel machine. For those who get it and those who don’t…best wishes to you.

There is still a lot more gaps to fill in but even with the above knowledge. A person could build this and find for some interesting effects on anti-gravity. After all…time travel and anti-gravity are the same.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
If this does not belong in the science and technology section then forgive me for not knowing. I wasn't sure where to put this information.

Maybe even Paranormal?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
In nature you will find Negative Ions near river banks. in the purest of water, and usually in areas with a lot of growth (plants, insects...etc).

If you were to create the world's largest Negative ION generator that used the biggest dialectic material (wrapped around the Negative ION device) you could literally create a device that causes everything to shrink down and become extremely condensed. infrared air blown at Negative IONS will cause a scattering effect that bounces of other atoms. This is why the air can be purified by Negative ION devices because the atoms in the air are shrinking down. With a larger device the possibilities are amazing if it is setup properly.

When ice melts there is a lot of ions released. Because the sun's rays melt the ice it does not mean the IONS themselves are not helping to speed up the melting process. Often times companies will use Ionic devices to help purify the water, the air and so on. Nobody understands this right now but you can use Ionic devices to shrink things down in size as long as there is a cooling involved. I often wondered what would happen if you used an containment within the Ionic device that would allow for instance shrinking of particles. This is how the water is purified by using Ions...the atoms in the water shrink down. There is no purifying like that of nano purification.

That means we could shrink down all known particles and all known sciences concerning particles would have to be rewritten because it generally is breaking the laws of thermodynamics in a sense, but nano thermodynamics would have to be invented to understand the principles behind atomic shrinking.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The human body generates energy. This energy is transferred using different methods. Our brain cells are very small and thus travel by an electrical impulse of minus and plus action.

If you take copper coil. Wrap a person's head in it, the arms, and entire body. Then blast them with Negative IONS and then let them touch a USB device with the fingers...the "conscious" mind would enter the computer like a hardware device. You'd also have to increase the amount of iron, and copper intake so that this would continue throughout the body.

The 2d world of the computer would develop into a 3d realm due to the inherit qualities of our conscious minds and how we perceive reality. The person would see the desktop in 3d, the internet in 3d, and everything within the software world as 3d. Even movies playing would seem more real and the person could willingly recreate movies while plugged into the computer because to them it would seem as they are Creator of that one particular reality (software based reality...aka Windows).

But you'd have to reprogram windows to operate and function with emotion. To do that I'm not sure, but while in the computer the user would be like a robot without emotion. Robotic overtones would be present while they visited the realm of 3d world.

Most would be wondering why Ions? Because they generate an electrical reaction within our body when it is hit with Ions. These little electrical inputs will cause our entire nervous system to be seen as a device for Windows. But again you would have to have enough copper within the human body in order to allow the hardware of the computer to find you within the software based system.

The body's nervous system and ions are the key to making a Matrix type reality come true for people. When we sleep our unconscious minds take over and we can do pretty much whatever we want in the dream long as we are lucid dreaming. This is the same principle behind Ions electrifying our nervous system and being put into a software based realm through a hardware based system.

Nervous system hit with IONS, Ions travel throughout the body hitting copper, our body's impulse being sent to the USB cord, System picks us up as a device, finds our conscious mind, and then logs us in. It is as simple as it sounds, and would work with enough people would take a chance on it.

new topics

top topics

join