It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think humans are aliens?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Personally, i don't really think it makes much difference.

Sooner or later we're going to find out the means of which how humanity came to be anyway, and then people like the OP can gloat about how he was right, even if he didn't prove it.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Maybe, Ive thought so for a while. We are always looking to the stars and asking ourselves who am i. Then there is the missing link and previous civilizations obsession with the cosmos. Ive thought maybe aliens are evolved humans time travelling to attempt to change history to save ourselves. I read a lot and am reading a great fiction novel on conspiracy that we found alien artifacts on the moon and mars (i.e. tricks of light and shadow, the mars face), and that Eisenhower commissioned not to release any evidence of potential alien artifacts to the public to prevent chaos, dissent or loss of power. That is actually a fact. Not sure about the actually discovery of artifacts but Im googling and researching mars observer info and finding intriguing info. Maybe we came from Mars! Previous Earth civs may have travelled and colonized space. I know we share DNA similarities to trees and animals, but I think we have all heard the story about the ARK.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
My Mother told me that we are, and I believe her and you can too.

She said "We are ALL aliens..."

WE ARE THE MARTIANS!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Sort of. We were genetically modified by an alien race.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by heelstone

My thoughts exactly! we was already here (apes), but chosen and given the gift of Knowledge!!! for someone elses benefit?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
my opinion is very diffrent, i think that life is like a virus that spread over planets, so in each planet the organic forms evolve into the smart ones as we know "humans" whitch has the possibility to evolve into other planets, thats how life forms got on earth, by asteroids and some more possibilitys, but i think that all organic forms have one thing in common, to be evrywhere, live evrywhere exsist evrywhere it can, so i think humans is some kind of a final stage of evolving of the organic forms or atleast the middle of it, as you can see, any animal is good in something that human is not good at, but human has one ability that animals dont have, thinking brain. well thats my opinion thanx for reading.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
hey i got a question, if someone engineered us genetically, Who the hell enginereed them?!?! you just dont understand what you saying, if they enginereed us, someone engineered them, and who engineered them was engineered by someone else and so on, nobody engineered us, thats just a result of an organic form, organic form evolves on a planet until some levels, it get smarter and better, and then it evolves into other planets in diffrent ways, humans is a result of million years of evolving, if it was engineered then all the world was engineered, all the universe was also engineered? aliens was engineered too? if they are smart, how is that possible.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I think it's something along the lines of this:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman

we may have been created over 200,000 years ago as a "worker race" to mine gold for the Annunaki who are an advanced race that had access to the genetic engineering technology we have today (the same technology that 1000 years ago we would have scoffed at having ourselves a thousand years in the future). i think it is a possibility and that a certain group was "knighted" when the annunaki left or developed a less "active" attitude of the earth. This group may have a higher concentration/ratio of the annunaki:neanderthal genes than the "masses" who have a lower ratio of annunaki:neanderthal man. this *could* help to explain the reason for the intermarriage of certain "elite" families throughout history as well as "royal" blood lines.

These are my conclusions too. I read alot and researched alot then thought alot years before I even came across the information given in the Babylonian stone tablets. There was a hell of alot of information in those that wove a complex and lengthy tale of human origins that I somehow doubt was the product of imagination. It makes me laugh when people go to the Bible for their answers when the oldest known records spinning the tale of human origins were thousands of years older and therefore much closer to the true story perhaps than some watered down tale told ages later.
I do think we are hybrids, a genetically engineered result of an alien-early man/ape merging. This would nicely fit in with the "missing link" issue often talked about and would also explain why we are regularly visited by UFO's and why this seems to have been going on for thousands of years. After all, if you had a hand in creating a new species, would you not want to keep an eye on them ? And if we were indeed engineered, perhaps some element of the engineering/breeding programme is ongoing , which would account for the tales recounted by abductees of alien pregnancies, hybrid babies, medical experiments, etc....perhaps our creators are much like us , a species with "good guys" and "bad guys" and that these ongoing breeding programmes are carried out by the latter, for whatever reason........?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
we are all alien. we are nothing but an experiement. how long will it take for us to kill each other off? what is wrong with us? we are so intelligent, so advanced compared to every other species. who is manipulating our advancement? we are placed here to simply see what may happen. we are all fools. we are selfish, we are greedy, we are controlling, we are human. we love, we adore, we mourn, we regret. we are given emotion so that we are not overwhelmed by our purpose. to protect and to control. we love and we hate. we reproduce and we kill. humans are crazy. it's not our fault, we were placed here and this is the outcome. sad. we do not know what we want. we strive for happiness and success, but, in the end, we are all dead. and then where do we go... we have a belief that somehow our 'souls' continue. who planted that idea within us? this is it. we ARE just an experiment. our weakness is what we do not know. and we do not know our purpose. our purpose is our weakness. we have no purpse. who watches over us? who decides. who? we do? do we, really? i don't think so. i think we are all fools. including myself. because after i log off my computer, i will continue on with my life. what the hell is wrong with me? what is wrong with us?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
if were all alians the would defeat the purpose of the word alien

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I think there are aliens walking among humans and in human form. I don't understand all the conspiracy theories related to ufo's etc. I remember when I was a kid seeing funny things in the sky at night in Indiana. I now live in Kentucky and can't say that I have ever noticed anything odd in the sky.
I believe we are not privy to most things going on around us. Somehow the powers that be keep us "drugged" to cause them less problems. I have heard the term "sheeple" used on ATS and I believe it is fitting for most humans. We are very complacent. That is not a good thing.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by StarChild

I think they are naturally afraid of us because they see us as a threat more than anything. They can read us better than we can read them. Now if we were more intune with nature, they might not be as afraid seeing how we'd be "one with nature" instead of against it.

As for if we are aliens, well I don't know what to think. There are far too many theories for me to know exactly, but if I could choose one of the theories it would be that Earth is a like a zoo - we were "planted" here and have been studied since the dawn of "our time". There are more planets very similar to ours that have also been planted with human beings, the main reason being to see how each planet turns out with or without guidance from aliens. Kind of an odd theory, but it makes sense to me.

I do think that there are aliens here among us, in disguise of course, but some may not even know they are aliens or I should say "helpers" - a good book to read is "Keepers of the Garden". It explains a lot that I've questioned for years.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by WonderingSoul]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
There are definetely many people who are well "out there" and beyond. Living in some kind of spaced out universe with a bizarre logic uknown to the human race.

Most of these people post right here in the Gray Area. from what I can tell.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I believe we are all genetically modified hominids.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Do I think humans are aliens? No.

We look too similar to animals for me to believe that. We share a brain, a heart, intestines, we excrete and require oxygen just like every other creature on the planet. It is my belief that we all originated from one type of organism, and then broke apart and developed/evolved in our own way.

What I have always wondered however, is where did humans get this intelligence and thirst for knowledge from? Maybe aliens discovered us tens of thousands of years ago and gave us this intelligence/knowledge lust, in some sort of gene or something that we still have not yet discovered.

Who knows.

I smoke too much.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Krisboton

humans do not fit in this earth environment yet we must overcome this setback with living in proper harmony to the earth
what is meant to destroy must be turned to create what is kept from love must be turned from hate

snake circle

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
We are onley children !!!
the time will come that we will grow up to become a powerfull grown up race.

we onley walk this earth for a short period of time, we still have a long way to go.

are we aliens ?
ofcourse we are !!! but not completely

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ReptileInRays

It is certainly the serpent swallowing it's tail...but most people hate the serpent, not knowing themselves.

And the word alien: might it not represent something culturally and physically (dynamically) different? In the beginning it is cold: it warms up at the center...then returns to the cold of inner space. This is a cycle of light. Somewhere along the line, the serpent turns into the warm-blooded Hawk, then returns, ultimately achieving perfect balnce of both states.

So, don't imagine that self-awareness isn't alien, just because of appearances. At the upper end of the ARC, you will see what you will become (aspectual expression). I've seen it (had it shown to me).

[edit on 5-1-2009 by SS,Naga]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join