It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think humans are aliens?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
do you think we are aliens from another world put here for some reason?

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
this is something that always makes me ask, if we did find out that we were originally from another planet then we would still have the same questions to ask, such as , well how did we get to be on that other planet to start with.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Our genotype is too similar to the genotypes of all other creatures on Earth. We are native Earth species.

Still, we are aliens in most ecosystems on this planet, we are alien for all the organysms living there, usually destroying or killing whatever we face...

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Well, we are aliens to somebody!

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
we could be aliens as all those pictures that were drawn by aztecs and the like of these 'astronauts' looked like humans, so that would explain why aliens look like us. that makes sense right?

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
someone been watching Xfiles recently?

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Yes everybody are aliens...

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
originally earth was used as a penal colony where the inhabitants were put into an area of supreme bliss. the mother planet was where the asteroid belt is. it was destroyed in a massive nuclear war.

i kid i kid... we're native species to earth.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   
i think you are correct in your supposition that there are aliens that walk amongs us in human form...

most are rh neg. and have markedly different physiologies and behaviorial patterns than those "natives" to terra/earth...

there is some speculation that some were planted here to assist in a plot to enslave mankind; as referenced in the bible and the dead sea scrolls and other sacred texts untainted by those of selfish agendas...

as yourself, do you love your fellow man? and if so why? maybe the answer as to if you are alien to this place may be found within yourself...

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Think about this...

Why are the majority of species on Earth naturally afraid of humans? It's like we don't belong here...like we are invaders. It is definitely possible, that's for sure.

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Since most of us were physically born on this planet we are natives despite any possible ET ancestry. It is my opinion that man is an offshoot of earthly primates, but may have had genetic help in reaching the point we have gotten to. We are still very much earthlings in any case.

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
There is a possibility that our desendents were from another planet and came here to earth for colonization. Perhaps their previous planet was doomed because of war,natural disasters, etc. and needed a new place to crash. Maybe?

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   
i dont call one a cousin who does not act as such regardless of our ties in relation...

so i would disagree with heelstone; its not where you are from but where your heart is leading you(in my opinion), thus one could be a native of a certain place but his heart is foriegn and leading him away...

to the pits of hell....

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
i don't have the answers but think that humans seriously could be alien/neanderthal hybrids and that modern homo sapien man is an alien/human hybrid

we may have been created over 200,000 years ago as a "worker race" to mine gold for the Annunaki who are an advanced race that had access to the genetic engineering technology we have today (the same technology that 1000 years ago we would have scoffed at having ourselves a thousand years in the future). i think it is a possibility and that a certain group was "knighted" when the annunaki left or developed a less "active" attitude of the earth. This group may have a higher concentration/ratio of the annunaki:neanderthal genes than the "masses" who have a lower ratio of annunaki:neanderthal man. this *could* help to explain the reason for the intermarriage of certain "elite" families throughout history as well as "royal" blood lines.

i also think that the use of a super conducter "monautomic" gold was used by the anceint "kings/rulers" of old for it's psychic and pro-health effects as well as for longevity. it also may be used in anti gravity in some way.

lastly gold may be mined off of asteroids thoughout space in a covert way, because not reporting this increase in the gold supply, (keeping it secret) would allow it to retain it's lofty price, yet also be used as a store of value and it's other alterior attributes. wether this is occuring now is up for debate.

sometimes i think that the way that central banks and economies are run today they know somethings that the rest of us don't regarding a certain end to the world as we currently know it, because they seem like they have been post-poning a financial crash bit by bit all the while building it exponentially higher with every postponement, seemingly like the end result will never matter. Govt's as well, and with the covert building of underground D.U.M.B.S bases it's like they are waiting for something (and not nuclear war).

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by foolishbeing
i think you are correct in your supposition that there are aliens that walk amongs us in human form...

most are rh neg. and have markedly different physiologies and behaviorial patterns than those "natives" to terra/earth...

Hey! I am rh neg.

What different physiologies and behaviorial patterns do I have that makes me alien?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
i believe it is very possible that we are created from a mix of annunaki and primitive (cave man) genes as slaves for the Annunaki.

I think Enlil and Enki is a story hundreds of thousands of years old and retold in various religions using metaphors and misleading translations such as God's to GOD. I believe we have had a few genetic upgrades and downgrade's along our journey.

I think the benevolent god from the talmud and the old testament was ENLil from the sumerian texts.

I do NOT believe the planet niburu is coming near the earth orbit anytime in the next several years.

I think some of the ruling families dating back several thousand years (like the hapsberg's and Guelphs ) the ( black nobility families in old europe) may have been decendants of some of the offspring fathered by the annunaki mating with their annunaki/caveman creations or possibly another group who mated with the annuanki/ caveman creations and thus believe they have more "superior genes".

[edit on 6-5-2008 by cpdaman]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
originally earth was used as a penal colony where the inhabitants were put into an area of supreme bliss. the mother planet was where the asteroid belt is. it was destroyed in a massive nuclear war.

i kid i kid... we're native species to earth.

Hmmm... something tells me that there's more here.
This Penal thing, would you like to enlarge on it?

I seem to remember a thread discussing Asteroids, I had
'em once and it's not a funny thing I can tell you.
(Oh sorry, I just did).

I thought we were shaven apes that watched the skies for
our betters? I thought we were purile shambling monkeys
that bickered and prodded with bigger and bigger sticks at
each other.
I thought WE WERE... Whoooahh! sorry, I stood up on my chair
in my rant and well... Mom's shouting at me from downstairs.

Animals don't trust us and therefore fear us, we're predators.
Without the net suit and dreadlocks.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I'm of the opinion humanity evolved too rapidly to be a product only of nature. While we may not come from another planet, a small part of the genetic difference between our closet relatives in the primate family and ourselves might.

I don't know why an extraterrestrial race would decide to affect the outcome of another world's life, but given human history, I say it had something to do with slavery with ETs using primitive man as slaves. These ETs then departed long before natural evolution took back over to where we are now.

ETs that come here today are most likely studying us. Perhaps due to the anomaly we pose being somewhat artificial.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Yes, we most certainly are. Just as "God" (for any religion) is also an alien entity. BTW, IMO we came from Mars to Earth...watch the movie "Mission to Mars" and research into the opening ceremonies of the 2004 Athens Olympic Games and then let me know if you don't concur! When you start to ponder...I get the feeling we are all "Trumans" like Jim Carry's character in the "Truman Show" movie. Except our little town we are trapped in is a world called Earth. Yeah, there is stuff out beyond us that the powers that be do not want us to know about. Namely where we originated from, who we really are, and who else is out there.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

not enough people who are involved/interested in alien disscusion have the background on this matter.. since you seem educated enough i would suggest you read "the gods of eden" by whilliam bramley.

i believe we have been genetically created. and i also believe that the influence of these beings has been a machivelian technique to keep us interested in eachother as opposed to looking to the skies. they dont want us to become aware as of yet seems to be the trend.

if your new to war strategy the machivelian technique is used when you pin two waring territories against eachother so they will destroy themselves or deplete their resources enough so that you can come in and take control.

its been said before in another good read called "The secret life of water" that earth never had water on it at first. comets in the form of ice hit the atmosphere ever hour releaseing tons of water into our environment! THATS HOW WATER GETS HERE..ever put two and two together, like the fact that the human body is 68-72% water?

Most scientists these days are starting to say that our double helix DNA looks as if it was actually engineered.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join