It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has aykroyd come out with the O'hare UFO video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I searched and found out he bought the video & pictures. Its been awhile now. So where are they? Was he duped?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

he was murdered...kidding

I have no idea either...i've searched this on google as well and have been unable to find anything...last that i had seen was that he was going to release a documentary about it sometime this year...but since then....nothing

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I wasn't aware that he had the video or pictures. Can somebody post a link to that info? Anyone know about the documentary?

(edited because I'm dumbass, don't ask for an explanation.)

[edit on 7/21/2008 by Curious_Agnostic]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
link.and this is old...but also that last info i've read about it:

frankwarren.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
link.and this is old...but also that last info i've read about it:

frankwarren.blogspot.com...

Now that I think about it, I have seen pictures of the o'hare UFO(supposedly) I wonder if those were the pictures he was talking about. Just go to google images and type "o'hare ufo", there's lot's of them, but of course, many of them are fake. I wonder though, if his are in there somewhere.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Yes, i have seen some of them already but i dont think they are associated with Akroyd as far as i know....kinda strange....where the hell is akroyd anyway?? Haven't heard much of anything about that guy lately.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
IIRC, Akroyd said this footage would be included in a larger documentary that was being produced at the time. I would imagine nothing has been heard from Akroyd because he is working on this documentary, and this is also the reason we haven't heard anything about the O'Hare footage.

Edited for missing word

[edit on 21-7-2008 by TheStev]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Well...whatever he has....if it's taking this long to get it done....there must not be much to see. And by that i mean...no smoking gun. Probably more far away fuzzy pictures and video and eyewitness testimony...the usual stuff.

new topics

top topics

join