It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I seeing Energy???

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Here is something I found interesting. One night this energy in my dark house was real strong. It looked real thick. I was curious what would happen when I turned on my ionizer/ozone machine. I turned it on, and could see the energy being pushed against the walls. It cleared out the room. It was really interesting to watch. The machine was facing me, it was like it came rushing towards me, then was pushed aside. It was really intense seeing this.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Wow, I know exactly what you're talking about. When I look at the sky during the day it's very noticeable. Also on the day-to-day if I "look at the air" anywhere around me I can see it. I always thought it was just my imagination or something... Interesting topic.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ko zi

you just brought back my early childhood yers nightmares.
I used to "see" those things almost everynight, the energey or whatever it was was so overwhelming that they only way i could get rid of it was by getting really distracted, sometimes I exeprienced it during the day too.

Up to know i can still see that energy but it brings me back the childhood memories so I try to avoid it. I have always wonder if I was the only one having that kind of experince, since I never knew to to explain it.

thaks for sharing

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Is it at all possible that we could see spirits' energy? (Big horned guy i mentioned like 3 times) My friend sees the "sparkling static" to; he was behind his house (across the road from an old graveyard) when he sees a weird greenish translucent blurry form moving rapidly through the woods.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Although I do believe in Auras/Chi or whatever you would like to call it, I think I might have another explanation for the "static" you have described. It becomes particularly noticeable during the pollen season here in Georgia. Because your eyes are moist, tiny particles of dust and dirt stick to the membrane and cause the illusion of floating plankton like creatures. Eye drops will clear things right up. Try it!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
No, you are seeing floaters. Go see an Opthalmologist.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hi, I got a question...... Is it possible that our Third Dimension is slowly merging into the Fourth Dimension?? Therefore, some of us have already notice and is "aware" of these particles ??

I'm sure there are others that could see these particles also, but are not aware of it yet.

Our Eyes and Minds are so used to seeing and taking in "Physical" data
(pretty much everything you see before your eyes)

BUT when you concentrate and stare, no motion, your eye takes in the physical data, then as you observe, YOU NOTICE there are these next layers of PARTICLES moving around. Some people can see actual colored aura, while some like me, see very looose tv static like. We do have to keep in mind that everyone only use like a small percentage of our brain like 9%, and that 9% can be spread out differently, thats why everyone thinks differently. But we do have something in common, and people are starting to notice these next particals that aren't really there physically.

Why was Buddha and Jesus able to see auras around people and such living things. They were able to see more then the average human being.

Meditation is my form to developing these sense or I would say, pretty much develop my sight so it can pick up these particles that are vibrating at a faster level.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sobek52

when i look into the sky or clouds mainly the sky i see a bunch of like colorful somethings moving fast in every direction and offened wondered what it was too

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sobek52

when i look into the sky or clouds mainly the sky i see a bunch of like colorful somethings moving fast in every direction and offened wondered what it was too

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
First off, I'm a big believer in the possibility of seeing energy and the fact that our perception of reality is very limited.

That said, I think a lot of this film grain motion can be credited to blood flow in your eyes. Blood flows over the iris and pupil. If you pay attention to the differences in vision during rest and when your heart is pounding hard, you may be able to recognize the blood flow, as shown in the difference in appearance of the film grain.

Two weeks ago I was at my grandfather's farm staring at the night sky and it looked like one giant TV screen, like one huge illusion. It wasn't blood flow at that point, I think it was energy. And I think it was my mindset and peace of mind that caused me to see this way.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
HI, although i believe in alot of paranormal things. i am concerned about the person who said there hands go numb and they see spots. You need to be checked for diabetes.

on another note does any one see these little balls of light bounces of and around windows? its the oddest thing to me and i Purposely not stating which type of windows to see if someone else sees the same thing.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Awarenessiskey

Actually we use ALL of our brain. However we only use around 10-15% at a time. This is due to the fact that different regions of the brain are responsible for different bodily functions.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Wow, it's surprising me how many people responded to this thread. I can say that as I read that list a few pages back, I see all those things and more. I see shadow people too, but no one brought that up, so I assume you all don't see them too. Um, the one thing that I wanted to bring up though to add to the topic is oddly related. The coral castle guy Ed Leedskalnin ...I was reading his pamplet that he published titled "magnetic current", and he even mentions seeing this kind of stuff, but he says it in the way that it is meant to be thought of as like using a microscope. (i wish I could find the quote).

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sobek52

I see it also...i dont know what it is tho, but im guessing energy particles maybe or something, i always thought to myself "is this energy atoms im seeing or what" anyhow. interesting to know what it is and what it REALLY is....who knows what the scientists will say lol.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Yes I do see shadow people!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I just want to add that I see visual snow as well. The little white dots that fly around everywhere. Yep, I started noticing this about a year in a half ago, it just started happening all of the sudden. I only see it in the blue sky.

I am for the belief that this is an energy field, electromagnetic maybe? or maybe another type of field? I don't know, but I do know that it is defiantly not a problem with my eyes. I am becoming more aware of my body, both physical and spirit, and I know how to read it pretty good now. Lets just say that it does not feel like a problem with the body, it feels like it is separate from or outside of the body.

Trust me, the person who can diagnose problems with your body the best is yourself, because it is your own body, you know whats going on better than any doctor. You just need to learn how to read it and listen to it. So when I listen to my body, I do feel like this visual snow is an outside force........outside of my body, not a part of my body.

I am also glad to see other people are experiencing the same thing or something similar.

[edit on 7/21/08 by housegroove23]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
I believe the original poster and others who see static aren't talking about "floaters", anyone I think can see them on a sunny day with blue sky's. But when you try and look at em' they move away.

No I would agree that the 'floaters' are not the same... I can go into detail on those if you like but perhaps another thread...

Now to all those" eye doctors" on here that think they know everything, how come they show up on film?

This is one taken by one of our researchers... have a look at it a few times and tell me if this is your floaters..

You have to look carefully as they are barely visible and go by quickly...

NOTE EMBEDDING DISABLED CLICK ON THE LINK

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 21-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
ive experienced the same thing too, never bothered talkin about it

my friend recently told me about a documentary he saw, about how auras are factual and scientifically proven. he explained that your nervous system pumps electrons into the area around you.

it accounts for the 6th sense of awareness that we have. he explained thats why you realize when someone is looking at you, or feel something behind you that was not consciously percieved by a sense you can identify.

perhaps you create the static, by concentrating on an area you manifest it there.

heres one of the fun stories i have about our static
when i was younger me and three friends made an energy ball and passed it around. we werent in a normal state of mind so to speak, but nothing hallucinogenic. i started it, and immediately i noticed an increase in heat on my palms, and i could see the ambient static as well as static in my hands. my fingers when i moved them, felt "creaky" like when the joints moved they rubbed together. we passed it around for a half hour and during this the static ball became about as heavy as a medicine ball. for a little bit i noticed blue light around my fingertips, but the light did not illuminate or reflect off anything. whenever i tried thinking about what the light was i could not see it. we all felt very drained, so i put the static in my arm for later. for a short time i kept in entirely in my fist, and i felt incredible strength and power. but i quickly forgot it was even there. later we were talking and i jumped up and pointed my finger twice, at a lamp, and my friend. the lamp flickered and my friend twitched and said he got a huge adrenaline rush. theres more but itll get off topic. i know that we probly could not have done this to the greatest effect if we were normal, but this was completely real. also, when we passed the ball around, i felt twitches in my hand and arm that i can only relate to static electricity

this isnt the whole story but it covers the topic.

edit: sorry if i missed anything in the thread, i only read 4 pages

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Kushi]

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Kushi]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I have also seen this static, however, it has a few characteristics that I could not find.

The first one is that my whole vision always takes on a color presumably due to my attitude or personality, calm-royal purple, joyed-yellow, and angry-red.

I will feel a slight tug on the back of my head and a slight push on the front of my head, directly where the third eye is presumed to be. I can ignore all pain within this state, as long as it is in the purple or yellow state.

I can easily drop to this state when in the precense of thunder/lightning storms and water, as well as my sister she seems to eminate a greater potential than me but she refuses to hone her skills. When in direct contact such as just on finger touching, the sensations and visions occur at at least 4 times the regular speed of "the switch".

The sensation called "the switch" as stated above is what looks like an environmental "tint drop" in the color of the above said attitudes. These can sometimes occur 4-5 times.

At times my entire field of vision will be taken over by the static and surges of these colors, I see blobs that grow/shrink/shift/turn/converge/
diverge/glow/dim/and fade. Some make pictures but are too fuzzy to depict, others have been slight glowing figures appearing to run within a small circle.

Finally one that has not been listed yet so far in this thread that blows almost all skepticism out of the water is that at certain times during these varying states either my entire field of vision or the upper portion of my field of vision will "shimmer" not like sparkles, during this stage I can sense objects.

While in a bathroom in the center of the house (no windows), I close all doors in the hallway to get rid of residual light. I place blankets over door frames to darken further. I literally cannot see my nose or even my hand if it was less than 1mm from my face now. The reason this is performed in the bathroom is not only for light settings but the tub itself can be filled and allows for a various array of items to be placed in with no sound, or signs of movement, and after stirring the water the items are in a no-known zone.

I sit at the edge of the tub and concentrate with my eyes relaxed, as if dazed. Then I shift 2-3 tints, I lose all physical conciousness of my body (entirely essential to this) then I scan the tub swaying my head back and forth over the tub. As this goes on my field of vision will experience the flicker of light trait, accompanyed by a "wave" of white light washing away from me. With this slight outlines and small bursts of light will pop up in my vision, there is no indication of depth but when I move my hand to the origin of the light or vague outline, the feeling can only be described as exhilerating and instinctual as one item after another is successfully found and picked out. I do not skim the surface with a small stroke on the water, I take the 3 longest fingers in a straight path and the item is right where my finger tips land. There have been misses, but I have sustained an 85% success rate, with up to 27 items present, ranging in size to a hairbrush to a one peg lego. I have named this ability SEEK.

I have also begun to develop a specified SEEK to find an item of my own choice. I tape a bottle cap under 1 cup, there are 5 cups total that are mixed up. I then visualive/create at least three of its five senses that is attributed to it sight, sound, touch, etc. as well as name and material a light will bloom I reach out and it's the cup with the cap. This has an 80% success rate.

I do not do drugs nor do I ever intend to. I am in good mental health and my family and friends back me 100% on my research.

I have trained 11 months total in the paranormal with 1 1/2 dedicated to this ability. Well that's about all I have to say (too much honestly) But I hope there are others out there. And if anyone knows the name of the ability I'd really like to know I can't find it's name.

later.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sobek52

I also see shadow people, usually out of the corner of my eye, but also have had them walk right past me, almost brushing my shoulder.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join