Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Am I seeing Energy???

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
yeah I get the swirling mass of particles, thing frequently and also various colours, balls, streams, and sometimes symbol type images

some degree of auric sight sometimes such as the funnel type effect of the crown and the odd layer here or there, coming off people/that kinda thing

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I've recently noticed this visual noise and most people I've pointed it out to can see it, and if they can't they can usually see it during another time of day.

During the day, looking at the sky I would say phase 1 is visual noise. Phase 2 are hundreds of fast purple orbs moving in random directions. Phase 3 are large scale geometric patterns in the sky. I've seen a huge honeycomb pattern filling the sky like a giant force field.

During the night focusing on my dark ceiling it will change from noise to massive black swirls.

I've also seen a black flashing type of flower shape in sunny daytime, especially when I've been squinting my forehead like at the beach. Focusing on it, it becomes a three dimensional flowing vortex tunnel.

The neatest bit is after relaxing in bed a while I can see my ceiling/ceiling fan etc in 3D outlined by the particles, in a dark room, WITH my thick sleeping mask on AND my eyes closed.

I would say its your third eye. I used to get physical pulsing and swelling between my eyebrows during activity like this.

I think its important to keep in mind that all physical matter is factually fast moving atoms stuck together and while it appears solid, its only energy congealed together. The light itself you're seeing with is of course energy. I wouldn't take the easy explanations from people who've spent all of ten seconds thinking about it and dismissing so they can sleep well at night when some monks spend all of their lives developing their third eye and "know" what it is. (Third Eye by Lobsang Rampa.)
edit on 18-10-2012 by blasko229 because: Additional last paragraph.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JH80

YES! You know EXACTLY what I mean! Your description matches what I see perfectly!

Phew. Glad to see I'm not alone.
Where do we go from here?

Is it like static, or is it almost like very tiny points of white light clouded together in almost like a fog?

It fits both of those descriptions. It's almost like another layer of particles. I wouldn't call them "white" - some are dark, some are lighter but there's no real sense of colour.

Next step is to make a YT presentation about how all the energy seen on the video is yours, and how you can manipulate it, in case there are any doubters about your abilities.
edit on 18-10-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sobek52

It is telekinetic energy. When practicing telekinesis, you can see it fly from you and other objects to the object you are trying to move, then the energy "pushes" it under your command.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sobek52

Everything is energy, and we can only see a minimalistic fraction of it :].

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sobek52

I can do the same thing, you just focus on a spot of air, as if there's a wall there to stare at, and it appears.. It's not eye floaters, I can tell you that much.
There's a meditation walk through that's supposed to naturally release '___' (if you don't know what it is, research it) called "The Inbetween" that tells you how to focus on that and do a whole bunch of other cool stuff. I payed for it but I'm sure there's a way to get it for free, if you don't feel like splurging..

I don't really know what it is, hopeful thinking lets me imagine it's energy, but I kinda doubt it.. Possibly the onset of HPPD (look in to that if you've ever taken psychedelics), or it might just be our brains telling us there should be something there and making us, sort of, see it.

Like you, I'm pretty good at noticing auras on people and animals, sometimes on inanimate objects, but not just on anything, plants, trees, things with a lot of electricity or energy, that kind of thing..

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FunktheNWO

So they seem to have banned certain letters when arranged together... Let me try again -
It's supposed to naturally release Dee, Emm, Tea.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The other day I heard a fellow employee talking about something like this. I heard him saying he went to the top of a valley with this wife and they could see balls of light moving around, materializing, and disappearing. He also mentioned he was on an airplane when he was younger and all of a sudden one of these balls of light appeared in the aisle floated down the aisle and then disappeared. One of the flight attendants told the passengers this is normal and not to touch it. My fellow employee reached out to touch it, but was scolded not to. And was warned that they had had to carry unconscious passengers off the plane because they touched the ball of light and it knocked them out cold. He also mentioned that it smelled like hairspray.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I think me and my dad both see it. When we focus on empty spaces we start to see these inconceivably tiny little dots in the air. I can't explain it, But they're every where!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join