It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I seeing Energy???

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
yeah I get the swirling mass of particles, thing frequently and also various colours, balls, streams, and sometimes symbol type images

some degree of auric sight sometimes such as the funnel type effect of the crown and the odd layer here or there, coming off people/that kinda thing

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I've recently noticed this visual noise and most people I've pointed it out to can see it, and if they can't they can usually see it during another time of day.

During the day, looking at the sky I would say phase 1 is visual noise. Phase 2 are hundreds of fast purple orbs moving in random directions. Phase 3 are large scale geometric patterns in the sky. I've seen a huge honeycomb pattern filling the sky like a giant force field.

During the night focusing on my dark ceiling it will change from noise to massive black swirls.

I've also seen a black flashing type of flower shape in sunny daytime, especially when I've been squinting my forehead like at the beach. Focusing on it, it becomes a three dimensional flowing vortex tunnel.

The neatest bit is after relaxing in bed a while I can see my ceiling/ceiling fan etc in 3D outlined by the particles, in a dark room, WITH my thick sleeping mask on AND my eyes closed.

I would say its your third eye. I used to get physical pulsing and swelling between my eyebrows during activity like this.

I think its important to keep in mind that all physical matter is factually fast moving atoms stuck together and while it appears solid, its only energy congealed together. The light itself you're seeing with is of course energy. I wouldn't take the easy explanations from people who've spent all of ten seconds thinking about it and dismissing so they can sleep well at night when some monks spend all of their lives developing their third eye and "know" what it is. (Third Eye by Lobsang Rampa.)
edit on 18-10-2012 by blasko229 because: Additional last paragraph.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JH80

YES! You know EXACTLY what I mean! Your description matches what I see perfectly!

Phew. Glad to see I'm not alone.
Where do we go from here?

Is it like static, or is it almost like very tiny points of white light clouded together in almost like a fog?

It fits both of those descriptions. It's almost like another layer of particles. I wouldn't call them "white" - some are dark, some are lighter but there's no real sense of colour.

Next step is to make a YT presentation about how all the energy seen on the video is yours, and how you can manipulate it, in case there are any doubters about your abilities.
edit on 18-10-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sobek52

It is telekinetic energy. When practicing telekinesis, you can see it fly from you and other objects to the object you are trying to move, then the energy "pushes" it under your command.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sobek52

Everything is energy, and we can only see a minimalistic fraction of it :].

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sobek52

I can do the same thing, you just focus on a spot of air, as if there's a wall there to stare at, and it appears.. It's not eye floaters, I can tell you that much.
There's a meditation walk through that's supposed to naturally release '___' (if you don't know what it is, research it) called "The Inbetween" that tells you how to focus on that and do a whole bunch of other cool stuff. I payed for it but I'm sure there's a way to get it for free, if you don't feel like splurging..

I don't really know what it is, hopeful thinking lets me imagine it's energy, but I kinda doubt it.. Possibly the onset of HPPD (look in to that if you've ever taken psychedelics), or it might just be our brains telling us there should be something there and making us, sort of, see it.

Like you, I'm pretty good at noticing auras on people and animals, sometimes on inanimate objects, but not just on anything, plants, trees, things with a lot of electricity or energy, that kind of thing..

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FunktheNWO

So they seem to have banned certain letters when arranged together... Let me try again -
It's supposed to naturally release Dee, Emm, Tea.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The other day I heard a fellow employee talking about something like this. I heard him saying he went to the top of a valley with this wife and they could see balls of light moving around, materializing, and disappearing. He also mentioned he was on an airplane when he was younger and all of a sudden one of these balls of light appeared in the aisle floated down the aisle and then disappeared. One of the flight attendants told the passengers this is normal and not to touch it. My fellow employee reached out to touch it, but was scolded not to. And was warned that they had had to carry unconscious passengers off the plane because they touched the ball of light and it knocked them out cold. He also mentioned that it smelled like hairspray.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I think me and my dad both see it. When we focus on empty spaces we start to see these inconceivably tiny little dots in the air. I can't explain it, But they're every where!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
all That was weird, yes, yes all these things and more. I am curious to the cause of these "energy's" "worm holes" who knows could be as simple as a slowing of a gland within the brain or its conection with the very front of the eye.

I sit outside and look up at the stars or clouded nighten sky and a faint blur of blue will begin to zoom in on me, as they near me the structure of blue sphere sharpen. They cone shape within a swirl of static blue purplish black that travel around the now what seems curious little blue dot. They have come right up in front of my nose and it looked to be tiny galaxy. The blue somewhat oval circle now with its own orbit of funneling static field. Sometimes they burst usually because its hard not to reach out and squeeze the little ball of energy or when they land too abrupt on my arm or my hand. This is most intense for me anyway when the wind has blowing strong. I love windstorms, so much energy trapped within. Most commonly seen that Ive experienced are white, now and again there will be red, I got one of these experiences on camera on cel phone. The "floaters" or black and white squiggly lines are another strange thing but from what Ive read this is blood cells floating in the eye, not sure if that explains the casual occurrences when the bright blue sky will fill with tiny circles a sort of translucent outer circle to a void of clouded sky and at its very center is another tiny tiny black dot. The structure of a nucleus would describe. Anyway they zoom in and out on me at times as full as the sky can be within my line of sight. This also has happens at night. I watched this glowing white scarf like thing zoom in on me and went from very front of me then traveled to my right shoulder and I watched it flow around back to my left shoulder its outer fibers just barely touching my flannel shirt. Orbs, maybe, reflections of different light slowed way down, a disease of the eye, what...? what is the most logical honest reason for four foot diameter spheres of churning color to appear and have a figure of a human blacked out and the figure is in motion like in step forward motion. Only saw that one once across the bay where I live and behind the normal lights that shine along its cove, ie streetlights, houselights, carlights..this was at night. Some nights these little spectrums of light will gather and cast a faint glow above me to where I can see fainted shadows which actually has been helpful on my dark night walks to the beach for thought. I've pulled the circles turning in front of me with my hand and watched as the turning circles coned to swirling sphere.
This is cool, thank you I'm glad I'm alone,
Benjamin

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Bro i've been some of energy things myself, I can make ki balls, and I noticed that after I meditate for my KI, or during, that same static is BOOMING, its going through the roof, I mean its sooo strong, and I dont even meditate for ki that long, about 15 minutes, im preeetty sure its energy

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: sobek52

No, this is a completely normal occurrence (hence why so many people are also mentioning the same experience). But you're stupid enough to think you're special/ paranormal or whatever.

I'm sure a google search would've explained what you're seeing.

god damn the quality of this site has greatly decreased.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedEyes619

No, this is a completely normal occurrence (hence why so many people are also mentioning the same experience). But you're stupid enough to think you're special/ paranormal or whatever.

Don't know why you're being a dick, but it's less than "completely normal". It's considered a condition, and it's called "visual snow". Maybe do your research before you accuse everyone of random bull.

Furthermore, I'm sure a Google search would've explained what you're seeing. It won't explain the cause, though, because it's unknown.

edit on 8-1-2020 by kromoneom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: kromoneom

originally posted by: RedEyes619

Don't know why you're being a dick, but it's less than "completely normal". It's considered a condition, and it's called "visual snow". Maybe do your research before you accuse everyone of random bull.

Furthermore, I'm sure a Google search would've explained what you're seeing. It won't explain the cause, though, because it's unknown.

Who says it's unknown? It is not unknown to me. What is happening is that in some people the etheric chakra is spontaneously activated. This enables one to see clairvoyantly the etheric body of humans and the etheric field around plants, etc. This is a structured aggregate of shadow matter, made up of E8-singlet states of E8xE8' heterotic superstrings, whilst ordinary matter is composed of their E8'-singlet states. The aggregate is a highly complex arrangement of the former particles, bound by the shadow matter counterpart of the electromagnetic force operating between electrons and atomic nuclei, as well as by the shadow matter counterpart of the colour SU(3) forces operating between quarks. This kind of matter is invisible to human optical vision because it interacts with ordinary matter only gravitationally. It is confined to a 10-d space-time sheet that is separated by a narrow gap extending along the tenth dimension of space from a second space-time sheet containing all ordinary matter making up the physical universe. But shadow matter becomes visible when its interaction with etheric matter detectors in the ajna chakra produces signals that are transduced into a form that registers in the human brain. The vision operates all the time; it is simply the conduit of its information to the brain that is normally blocked (thank goodness!). Acupuncturists free the blockages of the flow of etheric energy (called "chi" or "prana") throughout the etheric body by inserting needles at acupuncture points distributed along the paths (meridians) along which the energy flows.

It is important to understand that information about the etheric universe surrounding us is usually blocked from conscious perception because it would be mentally overwhelming and would cause much confusion. But sometimes, the vision gets turned on accidently, although there are forms of meditation to activate the ajna chakra, and it then becomes a matter of willing the vision to operate and to stop, so that it can be controlled. When this happens, awareness of etheric objects gets superposed on the normal field of optical vision. A person will see the etheric health aura as a blurred, greyish outline of the physical body extending a few inches beyond its perimeter. It exists in the same 9-d space as the body but a small gap separates it, extending along the 10th spatial dimension required by 11-d supergravity theories and the so-called "M-theory" that unifies them with the four superstring theories. Only gravititational fields can cross this gap. Invisible shadow matter comprises most of the "dark matter" in the universe of ordinary matter. Its only physical effect on the latter is through the force of gravity.

What is peculiar about etheric vision is that it can operate on ANY scale of space-time. It is like looking through a microscope where, by an act of will - or even unconsciously - one can change the power of magnification of the eyepiece. Sometimes, one will "see" a host of minute points of light darting about like a cloud of gnats in front of oneself. When that happens, one has shifted the focus of etheric vision to another power that magnifies the molecules of air until they look like points of light, or sometimes as dark specks. They disappear when (unconsciously) the observer shifts his etheric vision back to the normal level. I have spent 40 years studying people who claim to be able to magnify objects too small to be resolved by the human eye. It is a form of etheric vision that is accompanied by remote viewing; it is known in Sanskrit as "anima." Being able to operate it is one of the eight primary siddhis, or paranormal powers, that are known to yoga. In parapsychology it is known as "micro-psi."

In conclusion, this bizarre kind of perception and its cause are NOT unknown. A few people have studied it for years and gained much understanding of its nature. Here is a webpage that might be useful:
smphillips.mysite.com...
In particular, see news item #9. When the faculty of micro-psi is developed, the kind of information analysed elsewhere in this website becomes available.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join