It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want IN!!!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by applebiter

I'm sorry if I misunderstood you and you were 'pulling his leg'.
I thought you were serious.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Would power make you content orr would you just seek more power? True power comes from with in, but do not let power control you.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Darkerside,

You do know that you need a little black book to get into the evil elite, don't you?

You can't go around serving evil without a book to write down all the names of people who have annoyed you or taken the mickey.

I imagine you might start with some of the people on this thread.

Not me though, I'm just being helpful.

I hear you get a neat pen when you join. (to go with the book - if you've been diligent enough your biro will have run out).

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
oops! nearly forgot. If you want to find out what OP means you have to use your metaphysical special powers.

We all did.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by berenike]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
wow applebiter, the whole switch when things get tough routine. You think you are so cool and clever, with your idiotic metaphors. Tell me truly what you achieved through that. Oh i guess it was to pull my leg, well that didnt work cause i still found you pathetic anyways, now your even more pathetic then they are.

cyborg- "what do all men with power want?" (hint- the matrix)

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Go to www.MJ12jobs.worldgov... and apply for the Evil Minion position. I hear they'll take any schmuck these days, and the pay - well, the pay isn't great, but they'll let you live when they conquer the world.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kontagion
Go to www.MJ12jobs.worldgov... and apply for the Evil Minion position. I hear they'll take any schmuck these days, and the pay - well, the pay isn't great, but they'll let you live when they conquer the world.

He may not have to go to all that effort. He's already been noticed.

The World Order Novice Kinsmen will be contacting him any day.

Of course, they're better known by their acronym.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
It's not even a matter of "marrying in" look at what happened to Diana Princess of Wales.

Unless you are actually "of the correct bloodline" (their dna) you will never truely be one of them. In which case, you may think like many human traitors do that they are in, however they are simply being used as another tool.

Again, I suspect one thing they detest more then the enemy itself (humans) is a traitor to his/her own species.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Not sure if you are really serious or not but um...I think you just lost some NWO brownie points by making this thread

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
What would this thread matter, its not like this info isnt public,

humanityis losing the war, i would say its time to choose sides.

But i already know most people heres side, i guess well settle the bet in hell.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkerside
This is a spin on my idea of the world in relation to the thread - I want OUT!!!!

I think that it is beautiful what is happening in our world, how the some great elite have kept a plan to dominate the earth for thousands of years. And now i think it is amazing that they are so close to their goal and that when they achieve this the rightful, most clever of us will be in charge leading a utopia earth, while the pathetic people live as their slaves. I am sick of having to live a normal life and sit and pretend to be a normal person with these stupid attractions and idiotic ideologies. I want to join the elite, to serve their purpose in wiping out the pathetic humans that inhabit this earth. I have to sit here day after day dealing with the bull$hit people create and i can feel my mind being disgusted and abused by how stupid everyone is and how weak they are. I feel like it is a bad dream in which i must sit and be a normal for the rest of my life. I want IN, in to the global conspiracy against mankind, in to the secret societies that control the world, in to the power i will achieve, and the godliness i will become.

Not only do i want IN, i am getting IN.

why dont you do us all a favour and go try and "get in" go ask them... see what happens.. all you will get it laughter and a door slammed in your face...

BTW you are not going to be darkest member of ATS.... you will be MOST IGNORED member of ATS

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
It's not even a matter of "marrying in" look at what happened to Diana Princess of Wales.

Unless you are actually "of the correct bloodline" (their dna) you will never truely be one of them. In which case, you may think like many human traitors do that they are in, however they are simply being used as another tool.

Again, I suspect one thing they detest more then the enemy itself (humans) is a traitor to his/her own species.

is EXACTLY what I was thinking... he thinks its that easy to just choose sides... I guess he never figured that the elite arent just going to let someone in thats willing to sellout under pressure... what asset could he POSSIBLY be to the elite? this is laughable

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

wow applebiter, the whole switch when things get tough routine. You think you are so cool and clever, with your idiotic metaphors. Tell me truly what you achieved through that. Oh i guess it was to pull my leg, well that didnt work cause i still found you pathetic anyways, now your even more pathetic then they are.

cyborg- "what do all men with power want?" (hint- the matrix)

the only pathetic person here is you... you are a sellout to human kind and everything the words peace and freedom stand for... do us all a favour and go knock on some doors trying to get in on the conspiracy on humanity.. you're a joke and are about to become the most ignored member on ATS

double thumbs down for the negative crap.. like we need more of that

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

This is a spin on my idea of the world in relation to the thread - I want OUT!!!!

I think that it is beautiful what is happening in our world, how the some great elite have kept a plan to dominate the earth for thousands of years. And now i think it is amazing that they are so close to their goal and that when they achieve this the rightful, most clever of us will be in charge leading a utopia earth, while the pathetic people live as their slaves. I am sick of having to live a normal life and sit and pretend to be a normal person with these stupid attractions and idiotic ideologies. I want to join the elite, to serve their purpose in wiping out the pathetic humans that inhabit this earth. I have to sit here day after day dealing with the bull$hit people create and i can feel my mind being disgusted and abused by how stupid everyone is and how weak they are. I feel like it is a bad dream in which i must sit and be a normal for the rest of my life. I want IN, in to the global conspiracy against mankind, in to the secret societies that control the world, in to the power i will achieve, and the godliness i will become.

Not only do i want IN, i am getting IN.

Hm, how can I approach this?

Okay,
I understand your frustration at the world-at-large. I understand your belief that the elite will conquer all.

However,

You are still thinking inside of a box, although you think you are not.

You are every bit as divine as the chair you are sitting in. You are as much a part of "God" (whom ever that IS?) as anyone/thing.

Understand that in order for the infinite to exist -- there must be the finite. YOU are the finite in your reality. Because, if the finite did not exist, the inifinite would not be truly infinite.

You are simply a shard of the infinite. For reality to exist it must have an "observer" -- you are that "observer". But in order for reality to be convincing, the "observer" must never be aware of the larger plan the "is-ness" of the universe.

You see? You are that which begot you. You ARE God -- although you are in amnesia.

It's a hard concept for most people, due to the fact they have cultural "blinders" that narrow their scope of reality to "black vs. white" -- it itsn't reall y like that.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Well tool seeing that i have two threads with over 3000 views i guess im not the most ignored person on ATS. But i understand why you choose to bash me so, fear of the truth is common among the peasants.

and mystik all you have stated is that we are all a part of a bigger picture, i dont see how it applies, could you clear it up for me.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I believe what he is saying is, you are a part of God, we all are a part of God, you are a part of us, and we are a part of you, we are all connected, with the universe and with the one. It will be in the not to distant future that many will understand this concept. Thus an awakening to the truth.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Well tool seeing that i have two threads with over 3000 views i guess im not the most ignored person on ATS.

Well, we all like a little light relief.

I'd suggest you apply for William Somers' old job. He was very well loved by the elite before he died. It was some time ago, but I think the vacancy is still open.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkerside

you are having what some people call, "Illusions of Grandeur".
get over yourself brother, you're a human being, just like the rest of us. oh, by the way, i don't like you.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
this all reminds me of a Bob Dylan Song it goes like this

I aint gona hell for Nobody

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I'm sure the elite will let someone just waltz in and join their secret society. If it were easy like that then there would be a lot more people joining and getting rich. If they should succeed for some reason I hope you would be enjoy being their slave.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join