It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want IN!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This is a spin on my idea of the world in relation to the thread - I want OUT!!!!

I think that it is beautiful what is happening in our world, how the some great elite have kept a plan to dominate the earth for thousands of years. And now i think it is amazing that they are so close to their goal and that when they achieve this the rightful, most clever of us will be in charge leading a utopia earth, while the pathetic people live as their slaves. I am sick of having to live a normal life and sit and pretend to be a normal person with these stupid attractions and idiotic ideologies. I want to join the elite, to serve their purpose in wiping out the pathetic humans that inhabit this earth. I have to sit here day after day dealing with the bull$hit people create and i can feel my mind being disgusted and abused by how stupid everyone is and how weak they are. I feel like it is a bad dream in which i must sit and be a normal for the rest of my life. I want IN, in to the global conspiracy against mankind, in to the secret societies that control the world, in to the power i will achieve, and the godliness i will become.

Not only do i want IN, i am getting IN.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkerside

I like your vision of the future. It's hard to be an extreme optimist about the global elite.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
"most clever of us will be in charge leading a utopia earth, while the pathetic people live as their slaves."
You're mentally ill you are a Psychopath.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
It's all or nothing. You have to be a servant, and you have to love the Ruling Party so much that you would gladly be anything or nothing at all, at its discretion, if you want to even be recognized. You will learn to love Big Brother, or the Ruling Party will grind you to dust.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

There is the possibility that unless you are genetically part non human, you will never truely be "in".

One thing I suspect any enemy looks down upon worse then the enemy themself is the enemy's traitors.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I want in too. But unless you marry into the family, you'll never be in. You will just be another tool.

And the global elite don't want Utopia, they want $ and power. Power brings in more $.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'eed
I want in too. But unless you marry into the family, you'll never be in. You will just be another tool.

And the global elite don't want Utopia, they want $ and power. Power brings in more $.

He's probably gonna go look for someone to marry then lol.

Anyway I find the OP a bit scary, I mean what!?
He just said he want to wipe out millions of humans, like he thinks he's better than them. I got news for you, it is not your right to judge who should die. Also what makes you think they would accept you? You will probably be one of the first to die man. haha

Something ain't right about this man. Chill out, stop being so "dark", lighten up.

[edit on 19-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Maybe that's why he said "i am getting in".

But really, the man is obsessed with darkness...

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'eed
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Maybe that's why he said "i am getting in".

But really, the man is obsessed with darkness...

Yes and it worries me that we are seeing more of these types of, no compassion, no emotion, superiority complex, selfish, pathetic posts lately.

[edit on 19-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Oh but there are ways OF GETTING 'IN'.

One such way is to join more than what I think you are ready to accept even exist.

Every free soul at some point will be challenged with this possibility.

Challenged I say because not only will you have to fight to defend your own soul, but that of every soul past present and future.

It is the fools choice, the easy way out that has perpetuated this dilemma since the dawn of man.

I pray you change your way of thought because when it is your turn to choose, to choose to rule verses be, the Angels in Heaven cannot protect you if you choose to sell it all out for the sake of power.

Because I would rather live 10,000 lives in poverty than a single second of the knowledge I had sold it all out by accepting the choice to rule the world, the universe.

I do not think that you are malicious. I do not think you have thought this through. I do not believe you believe you actually have the power to choose.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

wow...

I WANT OUT!!!..................I WANT IN!!!!....äh....no.......I GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!

*loooooooool*

Nia

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

nice post...

noone can choose the life in reality....
this sounds badly, but it´s also my "see life".

we can choose how we are: bad or good, but the way is given from god (with the angels onside to look over us...)

Nia

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I get the sense that if all this conspiratorial thought about a world ruled by the elite were true, you'd just be duped and used by those in control and enslaved eventually once your usefulness has run out.
Nobody can crash that kind of party. You need to be born into it.

On the other hand....

Maybe there is a way for your to join the secret elite. Unfortunately, they aren't accepting applications or scouring Internet message boards in search of recruits. To get their attention, you're going to have to do something BIG. With one great and bold act, you must prove your commitment, your devotion to their cause, your resourcefulness and your intellectual capabilities.

Perhaps there is a powerful world leader (or a rising political force?) who you could take down? After all, you've got to clear your way. Might as well start at the top.

That's the only way in. Do you have what it takes?

[edit on 19-7-2008 by EverythingYouDespise]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Sounds like your on the right path, hang in there and don't worry you will be serving The Master soon!

Keep Up The Good I mean Dark Work!

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

sorry,
but the gates of hell are closed now...
for this I stand with my sword...

Nia

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Please point out this "Utopia Earth" you speak of. All I see is pollution, disease, starvation, war, crime, poverty, terrorism, hate and greed. If that is your view of a utopia, then you're welcome to move to Detroit, become the mayor and run your own utopia.

I hate to break it to you and your oh so clever mind, but speaking words of kiss ass to people who care more about the homeless men sitting outside their multi-billion dollar bank headquarters than they do you makes you equally as pathetic as the the slaves you will never own.

Coming on an Internet forum and being this big rebel to the popular belief about these elitists on said forum won't cement your spot in the big club.

The people you bow down to laugh at your miserable attempts to please them. I suppose I have something in common with them then, because I laugh at your miserable attempts to please them.

You know what I consider a pathetic person? Someone who has the conceit to believe that they are superior to any human being, the laziness and weakness to lay their life failures on the people around them, and the gullibility and ignorance to believe that posting their approval of the elitists, as if it is worth anything more than a pile of dog crap, on an Internet forum will somehow get them "in".

I hate to break it to you, buddy, but your "normal life" will be all that you live until they knock down your door, not to greet you with open arms for your superior brilliance, but to throw you in the same work camp with the same pathetic slaves, same stupid attractions and same idiotic ideologies as the rest of us inferiors so that you can be disgusted and abused by even more stupidity and weakness until you die a lonely death, having fulfilled absolutely nothing at the hands of those you so proudly proclaimed your allegiance to for no gain except shame and embarrassment.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Unless you were born into their circle, the evil elites will only pretend to accept you and that is only if you have a skill they can use such as medical , bussiness or artistic skills. Even to be a tool of the evil elites, you would need to be highly educated.If you watch high profile people in politics and entertainment, you would notice the elites love to degrade wannabes who were not born into elite families.Most of the people who try too hard to fit in with the evil elites end up prematurely old and bloated.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Should I create a thead entitled ''I want Half In and Half Out'' to balanced things out a bit?

Darkside, assuming one day you will grow out of your superiority complex and skewed view of life you might come to know that life is what you make it.

It seems I'm in a minority on this site in that I love life and see splendor in the world, you might have to look past all the bullcrap to see it but it's there.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

You will be assimilated. When Big Brother finally seizes power, you will rue the day you type-ranted that. Mark my words, you will be ground into a fine powder and sprinkled atop frosted finger cakes served at some high-society garden party. You will literally be eaten by the elite, and I will be there to present them with a wet-nap.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Well i think its time i cleared a few things up for everyone

first all these people who say i need to be born into their circle are absolutely right, but thats not the only way. I have made plans and am carrying them out to this day, i have a secret arsenal of weapons that i can use to become as powerful as the elite.

second i wasnt hoping to get recruited from my rant on this site, actually the thread "I want out" i thought was going to be like this one, but it ends up he is just another weakling hoping for peace on earth.

third, the utopia that i speak of is the world that will come about after most of the population is enslaved or annihilated, then we will be able to make our real plans happen.

Fourth, i have thought this through very well, i actually used to be like you a freedom fighter for humanity, but i see how foolish i was, and i have gone through many experiences to get to this point and it is the one that suits me best.

fifth, all you people who say i dont have the right to judge human beings or to decide who lives or dies, but i do. For the simple reason that i claim to, and anyone who would like can kill me over it.

sixth, if you still think the global elite are after money then please do a little more research there is a much grander plot for this planet then the pursuit of material values.

seventh, "noone can choose the life in reality.... " from NW111, thats the funny thing about me, i CAN, im different that way, unlike everyone else i choose my own destiny, that what makes me so dangerous.

eighth, im not a psychopath, this is an intellectual/spiritual decision i have come to and it makes much more sense to me.

nineth, I know im going to get ranted on for this pretty badly, but i seriously dont want to here people saying about how im immature or something along those lines, im actually seventeen years old so i have lots of time ahead of me to get were i want to go.

btw applebiter

but seriously have a little more civility, slaves are people too

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join