It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want IN!!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
You know what I wanna know?
Is what is considered "human" the filth defined around us, or are most people committing heinous crimes and having primitive obsessions some kind of subhuman? Are the real "human beings" the ones that are similar to most of those on this site who are more open minded?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This is what happens when you spend your entire life playing video games and watching Saturday morning cartoons, picture perfect example. This child is a by-product of the entertainment industry, inundated by fantasy games and "Hollywood".

Listen kid, you are embarrassing yourself but that is ok. We've all done it at time or another in our life's. You want to be different, I get it, we all get. Everyone has a natural urge to be a standout. To be a "X-Man" (to speak your language) the be the kid who buys the transformer car, someone who stands out. It sounds like you have ambition, a strange way of showing it, but I see ambition all the same. That is good, snap back into reality, set the game controller or dice or pokemon cards down and use your ambition constructively. You will find your own way of being great. Get an education, use your last year of High School to fight for a degree verses fighting for these "elite" to take you in.

You obviously have no sense of the severity of your "intellectual" statements. The annihilation of millions of people? Wow. Death is real, kid. You won't be seen in another movie nor will you be able to hit the restart button. I had the privilege to serve in the USMC in the gulf. As a veteran of a real war, not the "World of Warcraft" I'll tell you right now death is not a game. Life is precious and should be treated as such, not taken for granted. Sure there are things going on in this world that we do not understand, this website is full of entertaining views, some serious and some (hint, hint) on the verge or even beyond silly and ridiculous. Be educated but now engulfed by all these conspiracies. Right now you are sheltered, that is nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about, you're 17. Enjoy these years as best you can. You haven't experienced anything in life yet but pimples and awkwardly timed erections. I admire your passion though, you are indeed creative. Learn as much as you can, study, research but damn kid have some fun, enjoy the day, enjoy the now, now is what you have, make the best of it. When you become an adult you'll see the follies of your thinking.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
What an interesting thread this is! I say this because I know EXACTLY what you are talking about, because I have had a similar experience. Depending on one's life experience, I think that this way of thinking would drive many insane, especially if the truth is revealed to them later in life.
So many jelly brained robots ready to be commanded, and so little time ...............

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I just don't get it. What's the point? Is something special supposed to happen once you've enslaved the rest of the human race? Does your name get to be on the high score board for the rest of the universe and beyond to envy?

Pray tell, what happens when it's all said and done. Where does that leave you and your "elite?" Assuming the enslaving actually works and not even a single person ever tries to stand up to you.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FewWorldOrder
reply to post by Darkerside

ritual homosexual behavior, along with necro-pyro-bestiality (sex with flaming, deceased, animals) on 'special' Dark holidays...

Hey, to each, his own...

This is by far the funniest thing I have ever read on this site...hilarious...necro-pyro-beastiality...classic!!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Ok, for some reason i just can't let go of this thread. And everytime i think about it i see it in a different light.

The OP is 17. Now, it's been only 11 years since i was his age. 11 years isn't even that much, but i changed so much in these 11 years, it's amazing.

So the guy wants to be one of the illuminati or something. It's okay, at least he's learning things, things i had no idea about when i was 17. Maybe we should teach him instead of preaching to him. In any case, making fun of him won't help.

Darkerside, just don't listen to anybody that U2Us you about them being a illuminati grandmaster or something and says they're recruiting you, ok?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
You will find that those who seek power are the ones that are weak

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wallachian

I agree with that statement. If the OP is only 17 and has this type of outlook and can see through the presented illusion, the world will be at his fingertips. The funniest thing about it, is that this is the idiology that America was originally founded on, yet so many have allowed themselves to be led astray. Oh the irony.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
darkerside
i hope you are packing lots of weapons.and got lots of rounds.
and do invest in a gas piston conversion for that black rifle.
ohh by the way if you get into the "elite" lemme know where i can send a resume.. im a hell of a graphic artist

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by applebiter

Are you admitting to murder of someone close to you in a public forum?
Maybe you think that's cool.
Where do I report internet crime?

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by applebiter
You will have to kill someone. Someone close to you. Are you prepared to do that?

Did you know there is a T&C rule against speaking of illegal activities?

Last time I checked, advocating and promoting murder wasn't exactly a legal activity.

Originally posted by applebiter
I did what I had to do to join the Elite and I have never regretted it.

*hands you your Kool-Aid*

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by applebiter

Hm... What? I think this is supposed to be funny, in an arrogant superior "i know something you don't" way. But actually it's far from being funny...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Go ahead and make your deal with the Devil.

They have broken, used and discarted wiser and wealthier men than yourself, people who had the same visions of grandeur.

Lesson learned, when you pet a snake and get bitten do not pretend that you didn't know it was a snake. A snake loves no one, and you are no exception.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wallachian

No, it is funny. I think the OP would agree with me.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
i wouldnt know because it has been taken off, applebiter. But seriously from what i read you just sound like a person obsessed with the global elite and your involvement with them. Your almost as pathetic as the rest of them in your position, but at least your willing to serve the right side.

i am not some kid who is attention seeking, hooked on dungeons and dragons (tried it a few years back, found it retarded) or world of warcraft, or watching too many movies (although i do like to watch them because every one has a message i can learn from). I am not a lonely 9th grader, i have many friends actually, and i am not in any messed up situations like abuse or parents divorce. I am an average teenager who has seen a different light.

In my opinion the universe doesnt give a crep about good or evil, because they are constructs of the human mind, (which i am in the process of creating a theory about, but thats another story)

You people just dont understand who i am or am going to become. I not only think this i feel it very powerfully. This is a real opinion, real, i know its dangerous, i realize the constructs of my actions and mindset, and that just makes it all the more fun. I am dead serious, i just dont understand why some people dont get that.

ok so 18th post, 20th coming soon

just some more info - im 17 turning 18 in a few months, i have a double palm simian line, the weapons i have are not material and no my parents dont know about them and that is the way it will stay, and i am writing on this thread because with each action i do i learn more, therefore this is a learning experience for me, so i take every post seriously (except for the one about the animals burning alive or whatever it was)

btw ive been wondering what the he11 OP means

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Well, in that case I'm going to come clean with you, kid. I thought you were just being clever, so I tried being clever, too.

When I said "Ruling Party", I meant God.
When I said "Elite", I meant no one in particular.
When I said "You have to kill someone close to you", I meant your own person. Not your body, but your ego.
When I said I did what I had to do, and that my sacrifice pleased The Ruling Party, I meant that I surrendered myself to a higher power, and I have never regretted it.

Now. You have a feisty spirit... but you have a lot to learn.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkerside

Unfortunately, I will now have to destroy you with my kung fu grip action. If anyone is getting IN, it will be me. Now, die..or make me pancakes.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
dude, i hate to break it to you, but if you're not already in, you're not getting in. you have to be born in. they might let you think you're in if you have something they want or need, but that would be a temporary in. and in case you still have these delusions of elitism in the morning, take yourself in for a good evaluation. go in peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join