It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsmax.com - Bin Laden Planning Hiroshima-Type Destruction?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
OMG PLEASE LISTEN BEFORE YOU DEBUNK.

Any of you heard of Dr. Deagle, surely you have?

Surely you have watched his google hosted video of the 4 or so hour long talks he gave concerning a whole number of things from scalar weapons technology to DUMBs, to oh yes thats right, THE GOVERNMENT HAVING PREPLANTED NUCLEAR BOMBS IN SEVERAL AMERICAN CITIES. I believe the number he said was 12, however I may be mistaken.

Dr Deagle link is here

I suggest stongly, that those of you who have not seen these 4 videos, do so.

Here is a very likely scenario. Now, we all know that some of the covert objectives of the NWO/government or the grey administration is to reduce population, we also know that to suppress public dismay or outrage, excuses are needed to go into battle.

Now, lets say that, as I believe, Dr Deagle is telling the truth, and that 12 (iirc) nukes are planted in 12 cities around the US. Well, first of all it is only sensible to set a premace, ie, that; "Osama Bin Laden now has smuggled nukes into the us and has the capability and the intentions to set them off IF ..."

any intelligent minded individual can see that this is ABSOLUTE BS. smuggle nukes?? not so easily concealed as a few kilos of coc aine. You would need your own plane yes? Whatever, no point in discrediting this scenario in my opinion as it is almost certainly a lie.

More likely is that the US is setting up there stray to pick on after THEY set off nukes. THen moving on with "false reasons" to attack say another country, cos now Osama is hiding some where in Iran. OOps, now hes hiding in Turkey, and he has smuggled chemical weapons into UK. Chemical weapons go off, and then they attack Turkey. Well it is see through to the awakened. But not to the blind masses that overpopulate this earth.

I also would like to ask those reading if you were aware of the fact that nuclear weapons are only able to be set up at specific times of year, when the alignment with the sun is correct. I think it is two times a year. I will check for a link on this information.

Sorry i couldnt find it.

Also to Simon, Site admin. Buddy watch the Dr Deagle vids, I think he says New York is one of the cities with nukes in it. Either way, watch with a pinch of salt and ofcourse as we all do, make decisions that are sensible.

Debunkers, and those who say this is fear mongering, yes you are right, but i strongly believe that within the next year there will be a follow through, nuclear or not.

P

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
If anyone is to set of nuclear devices on us soil IMO it is most likely to be the government itself conducting a false flag exercise... the possible targets I have heard of are philladelphia and atlanta, do these places hold any significance?

As for the person who said Osama Bin Laden would'nt be able to get a nuke then think again, he is an extremely rich man... you flash enough money around on the black market you would easily obtain nukes... most definately off the russians.

Resentedhalo08.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by predisposed

Downloading the vid now, if you what you say is true about the 12 Nukes, are they all going to be detonated, or will only some of them. The reason I ask is that 12 Nukes is a hell of a population decrease like you stated, just wonder if there would be some kind of 'lottery' to see who gets it.
And if its just for another war, why kill so many innocents.

I know they are capable of mass destruction and lying, but 12 nukes!

Sorry if the video answers this, but im only 3% into downloading!

Bless you people who live in the states as it seems you cant see people for enemies.

Ill give you this, you must have total courage or ignorance to live through stuff like this. I hope that you overcome it all, know one should have to suffer at the mercy of power/money hungry, dare I say, twats that you have to deal with.

Peace

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Ahh Bin Laden isnt he George Bushes long lost step brother?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Bin Laden's mother was Jewish and his American friend is Jewish....so I guess Israel is planning a false flag in America.....

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

Originally posted by Brainiac
reply to post by jsobecky

And no, it's not that easy. We would be suspicious of any ship carrying that type of payload, based on it's point of origin... There are only so many countries that would even contemplate that type of action... Like 1 or 2...

Had you told me 7 years ago that 4 planes would be hijacked and described the ensuing tragedy, I would have laughed.

Coming in by sea with a package is an order of magnitude easier.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

if you what you say is true about the 12 Nukes, are they all going to be detonated, or will only some of them. The reason I ask is that 12 Nukes is a hell of a population decrease like you stated, just wonder if there would be some kind of 'lottery' to see who gets it.

You will have probably seen this from the video. But Dr Deagle says they are micro nukes. Nuclear bombs can be of huge variation in power and hence level of destruction.

I am not certain of the details, as I am just regurgitating what I have seen in the video. so I would suggest watch it.

Link again here

there are four parts, watch em all.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Newsmax,trying to prepare us for a flase flag op? they have been pushing for this and a war with Iran for a few years now.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by predisposed

Ok , just finished part 1 at 2hours long. I will be downloading and watching the others hopefully today.

He seems to know a lot of things and has worked on numerous high level projects. I take it there is no doubting his credibility? Did a little research and he seems legit, just cant believe all this info he has, is it not hte norm for people like this to 'disappear'? Is he still around?

Oh well back to parts 2-4 (hope they are not all 2 hours long, I have forgotten what fresh air tastes like!

Thanks for the links too.

Peace

Lestat

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

IS it possibe to build nukes in a cave and ship em via Pakistan to US and BOOM?

I swear if nukes are that easy to build im gona have a go at building one in my own garage...I am sure i have better tools than hillbillys who can't even read!

And no you can't buy nukes off the Russian nuke Sunday sale market.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
All - I am not a member of this site, however when a story is published or 're-published' with national Security concerns I like to note the general reaction by the public, thus I read this entire thread.

First of all do not be so quick as to write this type of threat off, its been around for some time but is always real. Our borders "land and sea" are pretty porous. Remember the cold war? Remember when it ended? It ended almost overnight, Russia nearly went bankrupt and its State workers walked off the job for lack of pay, including those in security related positions. It was chaotic at best.

In the early 90's lots of chatter went around about missing nuke warheads (small warheads designed to fit the tip of a missle) and Russia even admitted that there nuclear inventory was under investigation.

I cannot talk sources but I can assure you there is planning under development on how to deal with city wide/country wide nuclear disasters.

Whomever wrote that the US Gov is planting nukes in our cities to scare people under the auspices of 'False Flag' is not a very patriotic person. The US Gov HAS NO PLANS to destroy or blow up its own residents. Plain hogwash...!

All that said, there are mutiple suspected terrorist cells under observation in the US. There are at least 30/targets of interest to Al Queda cells.

This is NOT WAR MONGERING as some preach on this site... this is just awareness education. Need more... visit the Center for Disease Control and the American Red Cross websites for how to protect yourself and your family from nuclear radiation fallout...

These events are HIGHLY UNLIKELY to even happen... however, being prepared for the worst is never a bad idea. If your prepared then why worry... If your not prepared, discrediting the possibility of a nuclear attack and judging others as war-mongers is not going to protect you or your family if an event like this does occur. It seems to me that some on this forum are dependent on the US Gov to protect them and their family sparking fear in their minds. Take steps to protect yourself and your family... Hurricane Katrina (in the aftermath) should have tought you a lesson on survival (how long was it before the government was able to deploy?)

Be discerning in what you read or hear, but in todays world talk of a nuclear attack should just be casual conversation, why because its been a topic for over 50 years now, lots of people are prepared for it... (noone could take a close in hit, but those on the far outskirts could survive with the proper protection...

I say prepare yourselves and move on to the next topic...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join