It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevada Pyramid?!? HELP!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Watch, next thing you know it's the rancher's own private mormon temple

Most of the West can be a Pretty place, how is that road where these pics were taken? I like it barren, unpopulated and mountainous

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   
the road was nice considering it went to nowhere basically. I dont think the entire time we were on that road we saw a car. Yes the west is very beautiful, a BIIG change from Ohio
Cant wait to move out there (and work for area 51 heheh)

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Yeah my mom is from ohio and consequently my grandpa...so is my grandma but she moved there after//during the war when she met my gramps

But they came out here, and one thing my grandpa said was he saw one of those "Falling Rocks" signs and said meaning it heh..."How much longer until we get to this ... FALLING ROCK
" heh...but um reason I bring this up, is he always thought this was the most beautiful place on earth "Reno area" and I suppose it is...with the Sunsets and sky and all.

As Grandma told me since his passing, "He'd been all over the world and loved it here the best."

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I'm out here near Area 51 and don't know of any Pyramids. (except for the Luxor in Vegas). Some people in Pahrump have Dome houses so maybe Pyramid houses are the new fad now. It's probably a pre-fab Pyramid ( just pop it up, like and umbrella.)

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Mountain this is quite far from Area 51, its almost in Arizona, just west of "Virgin river" and north of lake mead...probably 100-200 miles east of you ... about 300-600 miles southeast of me

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Mountain this is quite far from Area 51, its almost in Arizona, just west of "Virgin river" and north of lake mead...probably 100-200 miles east of you ... about 300-600 miles southeast of me

Yes, I realized the location wasn't anywhere near me. My point was that Pyramids are't popping up out this way. Not yet anyway!
Lot's of low rumbling sounds though.

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   
well no one thought it was a 'real' pyramid per say, or that it's even run by the government, it just seems oddly cool that there is an unkown pryamid type structure out in the middle of nowhere...

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   
It looks a lot like the pyramid that is on the property owned by the Phoenix zoo in Arizona.

It is a tomb for the first Gov. of Arizona.

"Hunt�s tomb is a white pyramid that is visible from almost any point in the park. Entombed here is Governor George Wiley Paul Hunt, who set a national record by being elected to the first, second, third, sixth, seventh, eighth and 10th term as Arizona�s governor. Hunt was born in 1859 and died in 1934. Also entombed here are his wife, Helen, her parents, the J. W. Ellisons, and her sister, Lena Ellison. From the tomb, one can enjoy a wonderful view in all directions, including a view of Hole-in-the-Rock."

[Edited on 23-1-2003 by AZLS1]

(post by SHAD0WPOSTER removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join