It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevada Pyramid?!? HELP!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Eh for some reason if you click on the link they dont work, but if you copy and paste the link into the address bar it works perfectly...for me anyways...try that and if it still doesnt work let me know

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hey man I'm not wrong about anything you are TOTALLY WAY OFF COURSE!

You said you were near mesquite this is no where near mesquite and you never said where whitney pockets was so I figured you were in Utah, not this far south nor west.

Now that I know where the hell you were, I'll have an answer for you in a few hours.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hey man there must be something wrong with Acme mapper, there is no road near the location ... and you weren't more than a few hundred yards away judging from your wider angled picture.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Do i hear another moron award coming to you?

[Edited on 7-1-2003 by subscorpion]

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
Hey man there must be something wrong with Acme mapper, there is no road near the location ...

Well FM, you've got to consider that the roads in Nevada...and all out west aren't going to be registered into a map, especially an online map. Half the roads out there aren't even "roads", more or less paths. But as far as your last posts go you dont' really say anything about what the pyramid is, just how subscorpion is off course even though the lattitude and longitude are provided....?

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   
No exaclibur please look at the image, it's not a map but an image. There should be roads there are none, either this image is archaic! And I don't doubt it because on newer images I can't find that area having been covered by satellite photography yet. Or this is not the correct location.

And ex, you're jumping in here head first without checking how deep the water is.

When I said he was off course, I'm referring to his previous statments or lack of actually, of his accurate location.

He said he was about a half hour to an hour away from mesquite, I figured ok he's either near St. George or the indian reservation.

He then said no no, he's in Whitney pockets, which I couldn't find, so I figured it's in Utah...and thus regaurdless of what he said he must have been mistaken and been near St. George.

But now he finally gives some damn good directions, and he is NO WHERE NEAR ANY OF THERE. Now we wait....because there are no new pictures of that area.

Sincerely,
no signature

[Edited on 7-1-2003 by FreeMason]

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Alright i understand what your saying now mason, but do you know anything about the actual region provided, or does your dad possibly know by chance...?

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Ok lets see here...it was last summe when i went to Nevada i dont have photograph memory. When i said it was 2 hours it was merely a guess. YES mason it is near whittney pockets so why dont you quit posting unless you know what in the F%$@ your talking about. I think because of you my IQ has actually dropped a point. YOU have been nominated AGAIN! Now on the ACME mapper it does show a photographic image of the area and who knows how old it is, the road going out there could be relativly new...do you think before you type man?

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Excuse me Subscorpion I think you've been more the idiot and quite rude to the only guy who knows ANYONE around here who has been EVERYWHERE in nevada, and I myself have seen quite a bit.

So if you'd kindly shut up a$s hole, and realize that you gave about as good of sh.it directions as possible, I bet you're not even getting the god damn name right because there is no freaking whitney pockets, what the hell is it a god damn tourist hotel?

Now if you want to hear my answer, it's a f.ucking recreational spot or some dumba$ses house, it's right there near the god damn virgin river recreational spot, it can't be more than 20-50 miles from it, and seemingly on a decent enough road.

I know exactly what I'm talking about and just because I hate LV and have never been further around THAT area, doesn't mean I don't know anything.

I think you are a dumba$s who doesn't have the common sense enough to get out of his stupid SUV and crawl over a god damn hill that is 500 feet away.

You are probably just pulling our chains, and know exactly what this thing is, it is probably the top to some stupid souvenier shop.

Sincerely,
no signature

[Edited on 7-1-2003 by FreeMason]

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
My my, excalibur I thought this guy was a decent individual, but he's nothing more than an idiot kid. He even went as far as to say I've "lowered" his IQ...

...yes excalibur I'm quite sure it is just a recreational facility or a person's house, there are quite the many rich folks that live in the hills of the small communities near Lake Mead.

But more likely it is a 5 foot plastic "cap-stone" that they put on a table and took these photos of. The way he acts and all....

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Now Now, let's not get too hasty guys...
But the more i stare at this picture the more it appears that it might not be touching the ground, and may be cut off by that hill, although it was taken through binoculars, i think the image we're looking at is about to scale and isn't as big as the first time you look at it, and percieve it to be a distance out and much larger ... Maybe We'll never know... and as far as mason getting the moron award...that's not exactly my call

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hate to prove you wrong but all i did was type in "Whitney pockets nevada" and this is what i found"
www.visitmesquite.com...
www.travelbooksusa.com...
www.nevadawilderness.org...
www.wildnevada.org...
www.asnlv.org...
www.rootsweb.com...

hmm i think thats enough sites just go in and search for "whitney pockets" youll find it on every site

So your right...it doesnt exist in your closed of basment where you play Everquest all day

By your other remark that this is a fraud...suure your right if you want to think so....that is jus what me and everyone else in this world does on their vacations, go out and take pictures so later we can post on a website to trick people.

Clearly you have no backbone to your statements. I do not appriciate being called a liar nor do i appriciate playing your little game of degrading people.

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
ONE more thing...if you save the "farpyr" pic to your computer and then zoom in...Mesquite is up above the pyramid. So theres something else you must explain for us...beings you know all about Nevada and all

The vorex of stupidity you create by just opening your mouth is enough to cause someone's intelligence to go into a major repression.

[Edited on 8-1-2003 by subscorpion]

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 07:02 PM
link   
www.acme.com...

man that big wide carved path that runs alongside the spot of where the picture was taken is really mysterious...by god it might even be a ROAD but that would mean Free Mason is wrong....so that's totally out of the question..........

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
yeah i must say that does look like a road....and the spot the picture was taken is on about the highest spot worth climbing...but it's too bad we don't have the coordinates of the "pyramid" so we could view it by satelite...

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   
No you bi.tch that new link you gave is of a totally different area, why don't you go kiss your a$s and review your god damn coordinants.

Actually it is indeed different, by nearly 10 miles off....god you're such an idiot. You get the moron awards, for least capability with a map.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Now here's an interesting image of the area, where the object towards the center seems to have a triangular shadow...see what you think about it. Maybe the area looks familar?

www.acme.com...

Yes...this area is a ranch it seems this may in fact be the location of the "mysterious" pyramid. Just someone's own private property. The area in the photo seems to resemble your own personal photos scorpion, while the other areas you have posted fail by far to resemble the terrain.

Sincerely,
no signature

[Edited on 8-1-2003 by FreeMason]

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   
OK i think we have finally found it...take a look at this link. In the center you will see a tiny white square. This area looks like my grandpas GPS maps, and the object was only a few hundread yards for where the "exact" location was thought to be.

www.acme.com... heme=Image&width=3&height=2&dot=Yes

if you cant see the square from here then save the picture and zoom in on it

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Well I must be greedy here and say I found it on my own before you

But then it's nice to know your gps wasn't off, and you agree, seems like through this mess we did fid it. And as I said that place is a ranch (switch from image to topographical and it tells so)...

So anyways my best guess is it is either a "dude ranch" and that is some kinda tourist thingy, or the owner of the "functional ranch" just likes pyramids

Either case it isn't or doesn't seem to be government land...I still say you should have crawled over the hill and gotten a picture of the whole thing

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Whatever it is, its just plain KEWL! Maybe next time i go to Nevada (this summer) i will try and take some better pics...since im gonna buy a digital camera for my birthday
Yes it does seem like we figured out that it isnt government land but i still want to know what the rancher uses the thing for, its not everyday you see a fairly big sized pyramid in someones yard heh

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join