It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guardian UFO's?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Some of you might have noticed my absence over the past week.. we have been in the middle of a move. During which we made several trips back and forth to move all of our Stuff or crap depending on how you look at it. During those trips the sighting counter went through the roof. I don't know if they were just more active or watching over us or following us.
but there were several of them and they were there every trip. I saw them, kids saw them, the hubby saw them as well but as usual he acted casual about them and went back to ignoring them after I pointed them out to him.

My question is do you think that some of them act as guardians? And if so why?

would love to hear some thoughts on this.. I am now off for a bit to try and finish unpacking all of our "stuff/crap". blah.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I have a better question, why you failed to capture any evidence of this whatsoever video, pictures or anything else.*SNIP------------SNIP*

Mod Note: Civility and Decorum

[edit on 14-7-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
man that would be awesome to have UFO guardians!!!!

Kid getting bullied or picked on on the play ground

(UFO comes down and a reptiliod hops out and grabs the bully and starts smacking him around saying)

"SUSSIE DOES NOT HAVE COOTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GOT THAT!!!!"
Smack smack smack.

(Reptiliod leaves in his UFO and hovers high above the playground again watching little sussie for the next time a bully gets in her face.)

All the other kids are left with their jaws hanging open apparently confused and stunned as to what they just saw.

that would kick ass.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

check out his wonderful interview with James Gilliland for you answer, but I would say yes they are protecting and watching over you. www.consciousmedianetwork.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ksavoy30
I have a better question, why you failed to capture any evidence of this whatsoever video, pictures or anything else. For now Im gonna have assume paranoid schizophrenia?

lol

Seriously a good point though!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Yes I do.

They watch over you.

Some are considered Angelic beings of light.

You are most probably connected thru your soul to them, in otherwords they are you in the future.

If you did not experience this than you could afford to buy into the scary alien bit. But from the sounds of it, you do not share the luxury.

Great to know that you are protected. And not taking photos is quite normal, usual, I do know.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ksavoy30

Thanks for the unnecessary rudeness. As has been earlier noted in ATS/BTS threads my digital camera that I got for christmas died a quick death at the clumsy hands of my hubby. He dropped it not only on concrete but also in water it cracked the lcd display which we worked around for a while just taking blind pictures and loading them on the pc later not knowing how they would turn out or how much got in the shot.. but then the lens stopped opening and coming out all together and the camera now turns itself off when you try to use it .. and yes I tried to replace the batteries many times.
For the record I am not one of those people with a cell phone attached to my head most of the time. I have a single pathetic prepaid basic no frills phone that I only use when I absolutely NEED it. Honestly I leave home to get AWAY from my phone not to be bothered more.

And furthermore.. my point of the OP was not to prove anything.. I can't go back in time and prove any of the other things that I have seen or experienced either and I don't really care to because in the end I know for myself..and thats all I need. The OP was a question about the nature of the phenomenon. Whether or not it is possible that some UFO's are like watchers or guardians over people.

That was the purpose and the question posed in the OP if you cannot or will not address that question please refrain from coming back and inserting random rude comments.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
why do you assume they are guardians. i would more readily accept them as a sign of danger. i would be careful if i were you. but seriously next time try to get something it would bring more creditability to your story.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thanks. I have been toying with this theory for a while now since the recent disturbances we had at the previous house. I had sent a telepathic message up to request help and each time the problems went away at least temporarily.

When I say telepathic messages I mean very much the same as a religious person would mean when they say they pray. Its pretty much the same thing.
A silent prayer is basically the same as sending out a telepathic message out to the being that one refers to as "god".

Since experimenting with the idea and having success I began to wonder just how much they keep track of us. Obviously they are listening And are close enough to do something when help is requested... so... that is where the brainstorming begins.. all the questions that must come in that line of speculation.

The first one that we saw during daylight hours stayed with us for a long time then just vanished. It did not speed up and zoom off it just blinked out of existence or so it seemed.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by N. Tesla

You can sense when they are a threat. At least I always have. You get this feeling of general unease just before they show up. But the others.. you feel comforted when they appear. I don't know of another way to better explain it but you just feel safer knowing they are there. This is not the case for all UFO's or entities.. just some.

I sometimes think that my lack of interest in documenting them has actually been one of the factors in their continued presence. While I do want to see total disclosure someday.. I am not concerned with being a vessel of that disclosure. I do not like to rock the boat when I am trying to put together the pieces of all the things that I see around me and make sense of it all. They don't seem to mind that I discuss my experiences.. and I honestly don't know if they would care if I got physical evidence and made it public, but they have always shown up at times when I did not have the ability to document their presence. I had physical evidence of one of the strange events in my life once and it was destroyed willfully and without my knowledge or permission by a family member with good intentions that was scared to the extreme by the item. That account is documented in the paranormal forum. It still reallly really bothers me that I do not have that recording anymore. It was creepy.. but it was the only proof I have ever had of the many bizzarre events that have made up my life.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I once told George Noory I saw a UFO that was a green craft with windows and everything. He asked me if it could have been angelic. I laughed. He kicked me off the show. The end.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by Ksavoy30

Thanks for the unnecessary rudeness. As has been earlier noted in ATS/BTS threads my digital camera that I got for christmas died a quick death at the clumsy hands of my hubby. He dropped it not only on concrete but also in water it cracked the lcd display which we worked around for a while just taking blind pictures and loading them on the pc later not knowing how they would turn out or how much got in the shot.. but then the lens stopped opening and coming out all together and the camera now turns itself off when you try to use it .. and yes I tried to replace the batteries many times.
For the record I am not one of those people with a cell phone attached to my head most of the time. I have a single pathetic prepaid basic no frills phone that I only use when I absolutely NEED it. Honestly I leave home to get AWAY from my phone not to be bothered more.

And furthermore.. my point of the OP was not to prove anything..
That was the purpose and the question posed in the OP if you cannot or will not address that question please refrain from coming back and inserting random rude comments.

While I certainly do not condone rudeness. I have to say I share Kasavoy's frustration. I don't think it's fair to react to his comments as rude considering all the recent bogus material.

Everyday, thousands of hungry UFO watchers come here searching for one shred of proof. We constantly sift thru the threads daily (especially during summer) for something other than hearsay, bogus blurry photos, or anecdotal evidence. I can't tell you how many anecdotal stories I have read on ATS followed by excuses like 'i ran out of batteries', 'dropped my camera', etc. It all just seems a little too convenient.

Dont think I don't thank you for sharing though. I truly do. But when you say the sighting scale is 'through the roof" and you have nothing to show for it, it makes you look like an amateur, which I am certain you are not.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

What I took issue with was his calling me a paranoid schizophrenic because I had no pictures.

I am sorry to those that are looking for answers. In truth if you all just listened the answer is right in front of you. Just look to the skies. Do what I do.. send out a telepathic message and ask them to show themselves to you. I don't know that it will work for everyone. I only know it works for me. But people do not spend enough time looking at the sky. People always talk about how they never see anything but how can you see anything if you are not really looking?

Personally as I stated earlier I do not want to be the one to bring disclosure. I like anonymity. I do not want to be in the public eye as would certainly happen to anyone who came up with real hard proof. I am a wife/mother/sister/daughter and so many more things.. I am very protective of my family and I do not care to expose them in that way. There would most assuredly be people who would have hate for those who bring the truth out for whatever radical reasons their irrational fear driven minds can come up with. I am content in knowing things for myself right now. I do not mind sharing what I know in a safe form. I can't say that backlash would be 100% predictable but I do not like taking those kind of chances with my family. I have enough to deal with in my life as odd as it is without adding fantical humans to that equation.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremy_Vaeni

I don't know who George Noory is, but that is a good example of a person looking for opinions that only feed their pre-existing notions.

Thats never a good thing.

I suppose I should go google that name now.

*edit*

OH okay.. the new coast to coast guy. Can't say that I watch the show except when someone does a youtube link for a show that is relevant.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Interesting thread.

I do think there could be guardian UFO's.

You could actually be seeing your higher self that extends into a 4th dimension of space.

Your higher self would appear to you as U.F.O.'s because you couldn't see your higher self in it's totality. You would see it from the point of view of your 3 dimensional perception.

I think this also explains some mystical experiences. This is people seeing a higher dimensional reality but they can't explain it in 3 dimensional terms.

I think Paul had one of these experiences when he went to the 3rd Heaven. He didn't even know if he was in the body or out of the body.

NightVision, I disagree with your statement.

She said in her original post that she wanted to debate about Guardian U.F.O.'s.

She said:
"My question is do you think that some of them act as guardians? And if so why?"

She didn't say she wanted to debate wether her sighting occured or not. This is just a diversion designed to throw the thread off topic.

The fact that there are no pictures, doesn't matter.

She wasn't asking you to validate her sighting.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by polomontana

That is indeed an interesting theory but what about when others see it as well.
In all honesty I have never seen a UFO alone. Even when I was young my mother was there before it took off like the sword of zorro.

Everytime I have seen a UFO someone else has seen it too.

That might however explain why they are NEVER the same in appearance.

That has always been something that has perplexed me. Why do I not see the same UFO's? Why is each sighting different than the others?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
can you please describe what kinds of UFO did you see? thanks

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by polomontana

That is indeed an interesting theory but what about when others see it as well.
In all honesty I have never seen a UFO alone. Even when I was young my mother was there before it took off like the sword of zorro.

Everytime I have seen a UFO someone else has seen it too.

That might however explain why they are NEVER the same in appearance.

That has always been something that has perplexed me. Why do I not see the same UFO's? Why is each sighting different than the others?

Other people could see your higher self as well because they extend into a fourth dimension of space.

This could be just one explanation. I think you see different U.F.O.'s because you are seeing a mixture of exterrestrial/extradimensional beings.

I think we live in an extra-dimensional universe so you would expect to see these things.

An extradimensional object or being could appear as 3 dimensional U.F.O.'s because we could only see these things in the context of our 3-dimensional perception.

They could appear out of nowhere and move in ways that are foreign to us.

It's just like if you stuck a basketball in front of a 2 dimensional being, they couldn't see the basketball in total but they would see a bunch of 2 dimensional objects that would appear out of nowhere.

Flatland by Edwin Abbott is a good book.

4 dimensional beings could be living right here on earth, yet we couldn't fully see them because they would occupy an extra-dimension of space. So you could see a being whose 4 dimensional house is right on top of yours and maybe you catch a glimpse of them because you extend into the 4th dimension. You would think you had ghosts in the house or some entity.

In an extra-dimensional universe, the paranormal becomes normal.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by polomontana]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by beastamerica

The ones we saw at night I have described in the starlike ufo thread. They were red and very high in the sky...

At one point there were 3 of them lined up diagonally staying in place and blinking and getting larger then smaller then they decided to move around and change formation the lower 2 switched positions then the middle one decided to move on and just took off to the south and kept going.
They were on both sides of us but I could only see those on our east side.. the kids saw the ones on the other side. all were very high in the sky would stay stationary for long periods of time then changing positions.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I totally understand. Apologies if I came off sounding harsh. I do wish you would (if you can) describe in detail what ships you saw, etc.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join