It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guardian UFO's?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

First. disposable cameras are crap for pictures I can pretty much guarantee that any pic I tried to take with one at night such as those that we saw on our move would not come out on that kind of camera especially considering how high up they were.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by NephraTari]

A disposable camera may not be the best quality, but I can almost guarentee it will go a long way toward proving that your film/photos were not doctored in any way. You can have original negatives analyzed. Whereas, on a digital camera, you can drag the photo right to your desktop Photoshop and get wild manipulating the photo in a matter of seconds. You would, of course, require a daytime sighting at close range to get anything conclusive, or ATS-worthy.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

lol exactly. all but one of my sightings have been at night. The daytime one was recent and the darn thing just sort of blinked out of existence suddenly. Its like one minute its there and the next poof its gone. no movement.. no sudden fast fly away just vanished.

I think what I might do is see if I can get my mom to loan me one of her old 35mm cameras with a nice zoom lens on it. One that works that is. lol she has several nice old 35mm but some are not in working condition.

I used to do quite a lot of amateur photography. I think it would be nice to have one just for that reason. Actually thats why my mom got me the one she did for xmas she knows how much I love photography and how miserable I have been since my last uber expensive digital camera broke.

My husband is like death to cameras I swear. lol the 'Tim Taylor' of my family.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

whoa whoa whoa...first and foremost I was never RUDE as you put in your comments...i was simply going by the information that you were giving us...All i simply said was that IF you had telepathic communications w/ "UFO's" you should get a very cheap disposable camera (and i responded to that because you gave the excuse of "oh well my camera is broke"...which is said all the time w/ ppl that "have telepathic communications"...i never once said anything negative towards you or about what you can do...so please refrain from as you said "putting words in my mouth"....all i said is w/ fantastic claims there should be evidence...if thats too much to ask then i cant just take you for your word when it comes to such things....so wether a desposable camera is gonna give crappy photos or not you should at least TRY and do it besides blowing it off as " oh well disposables give crappy pictures"...im sorry but thats just not gonna cut it....evidence of some sort trumps alot of nay sayers....Thanks for listening and next time dont jump to conclusions about my character please...im here for the same reasons as you..i just like a lil evidence and reseach w/ my claims...if you cant do that...then just say i cant...and that will be the last of me...thanks again

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by skept!cal

Did you read the entire you post you just replied to or just part of it?
You seem to miss or ignore the bits where I said despite the fact that quality was likely to be crap it was worth trying. You also ignored my closing comments that I respected your opinion with lack of evidence because I am often just as skeptical when there is no evidence, but I did ask that you take your discussion back to the topic which was not my experience but the concept of guardian UFO's

When you reply please pay attention to all of the post, not the dissected bits.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Why do you think I don't understand your point about them not being God's I fully understand it. Is your point to me really that you believe that the God of the bible was an alien posing as a God? I can see why people would think that, but we have accounts of heavenly visitors in the bible and we also have a couple of accounts of what woudl appear to be the creator himself manifesting in some type of craft, the only difference is that the craft in the bible were also described as Cherubs a cherub is an order of angel. So the craft that the one true God and Creator of the Univrse uses is a living creature and a flying craft at the same time. The Aliens are imitation what God the Father originally came up with. Why would these creatures even have craft going thousands of years back? Just think about that for a minute, that lone is mind boggling! And your point about having the ability to go to another planet or to some back water tribe with a laptop of music or photographs amazing them with what appears to be magic and ultimately appear as a God is understood, and I actually make the same point in describing the reality of God to my fellow christans who have some idea of Jesus on a fluffy cloud or whatever.Let me clarify I don't think they are God's. Alien agenda accross the board is to save themselves through tinkering with our world view and our DNA so as to dupe everyone into believing that "they" are responsible for seeding mankind or creating us even. They are already nearly in total control of society through manipulating mens minds who are in offices of Government.

I don't care if you call them Aliens or Angels they are one in the same. The only reason you reject my theory out of hand is because it has religous overtones in my opinion, forgive me if I'm wrong and I don't mean you personally really I mean most on this board. Some even go as far as to totally rag on Christian and accuse them of being backwards and so forth. When in fact I have to admit most of the time I'm guilty of thinking exactly that about some of even the brightest minds on here! Why you ask? Because the answers to the UFO and Aliens Agenda are more or less spelled out in ancient text known as the bible, heck even the dead sea scrolls covers it just so you can't start crying about translation problems with the bible. I will keep sharing my take on this so long as you guys keep posting ignorance like this post. Do you want them to abduct you against your will? Would you want them to implant a device inside your body that will allow them to not only monitor you but also allow them to manipulate your very will and thoughts? The things I just described is what these beings do. They do it because they have been busy implementing a long term plan, a plan to try and save them selves for an over due punishment the rebel group will soon be facing. Atleast the ones visiting earth. As far as proof... well right off the bat I can think of something way back in Genisis that helps shed light on this subject. The serpent was cursed and could not reproduce other than in a clinical manner. Ok now in modern UFO accounts many who are in contact with Alien grays claim the aliens told them they have a decaying body and need certain energies and human beings even as sustanance to keep them going. And the Aliens also claim that they can no longer reproduce other than cloning? How do you explain exactly what the Bible says about these beings having left their original bodies to take on a body that is subject to decay? The bible refers to the serpent as an upright shining creature, just like accounts of alien encounters they have a glow about them. The bible uses the word "Nacash" wich is Hebrew for "upright shining creature". Aslo part of that word that is mentioned about the curse placed upon the serpent translates to mean a physical body that is "withered" exactly like grays have.. How do you explain these things? And no I'm not into organized religion please don't mistake me for one of those perfect people. I am a beliver in Christ though. I believe his mission was to come and die for us to "reclaim" us from these very beings that most people want to idolize! It's sick and heart breaking. But I'm certainly not religous and have a very simple viewpoint on what it is Christ did for man kind. I'll stop the sermen there I just wanted you do know where I'm coming from and that I'm not some way right wing or waaay left wing.. anything. I see the bible for what it is without looking at religion,(because religion is patheticly ignorant). The bible is a message from outside linear time and it is 100% completly about the "Genetic/DNA war" between our creator and a group of beings that were renegades and wanted to play God. We are captives by extra-dimensional beings and yes there is EVIDENCE of these same creatures visiting and potraying "God's" for thousands of years, how can you say there is no evidence of this? We on this board all know the stories of annunki and Egyption gods. stories of Greek Myths may hold some truths to the "men of legends from old worlds long past". We have cave drawings and we have modern eye witness accounts, all of which point to the same thing. They want to try and save there own race playing with our DNA and their own DNA. They think this will give them pasage to the Kingdom of our Creator because he has promised Mankind eternal life by simply believing a love story written before you were even manifested as a human. Yes conciousness is a reality yes man kind is becoming aware of our connection and yes we are a "unique copy of something very ancient". We don't need aliens to come along and pull there same old tricks .. why if they have been visiting this long...why wouldn't they have the world all straightened out by now any way? No they are still here lying to people and claiming to be helping.. oh but wait they are helping and they are concerned for this world, only becaue this is there feeding grounds for energy and the place they are preparing to try and rule the universe by undermining the One TRUE GOD's perfect plan for the universe. This is nothing new at all.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

My question is do you think that some of them act as guardians? And if so why?

would love to hear some thoughts on this.. I am now off for a bit to try and finish unpacking all of our "stuff/crap". blah.

obviously no one has noticed these lines from the original post,nephratari; and need to be more observant and read the entire thread before jumping in and jacking you about "extraordinary claims require a bit of proof"...the last time i read this about 5 minutes ago i didn't see you making any extraordinary claims, just asking the above quoted question and telling all that you would like to hear our thoughts and musings?

or did i miss something earth-shaking and deserving of all the fertiliszer being spread at your seat?

seeker

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

where did you get that story from? I'm just curious because I know it is not in the bible and you are making these statements as though you know them for a fact and have some hard proof to back it up. How do you "know" for certain of the things you are stating about the creator and this war?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   

First. disposable cameras are crap for pictures I can pretty much guarantee that any pic I tried to take with one at night such as those that we saw on our move would not come out on that kind of camera especially considering how high up they were. However I am not opposed to trying. I am not however inclined to start calling them all the time just to get a picture to passify someone who is extremely rude in their comments to begin with. It is not what you say but how you say it that offends someone sir. The very tone of your words screams many things but none of them are civil. I didn't say I could call them on demand constantly and have objects hovering over my house on command. I will thank you not to put words in my mouth. I said.. I have asked for help and I got it. I have said that sending a telepathic request HAS worked for me. It has not worked EVERY time I tried it.

I am not a UFO hunter. this is the first time that they have appeared to me on request. When they helped I did not see them.. I knew they heard me because the activities ceased. Every other time I have seen a UFO it was sudden and unexpected. I am sorry if the idea that people get visited and you don't bothers you to the point that you feel the need to be hostile to them. I cannot change your situation I think your very personality has alot to do with why you have never been visited. But in all honesty I think it is possible the only reason some people will never see a UFO is not because they have not been in vicinity of one but because they do not recognize it for what it is because of their closed minded view their first instinct is to dismiss it and turn the other way and stop looking and never think of it again.

Please understand I do hope that someday you get your own personal truth but I do not feel that will ever come from anything anyone else can provide you. I do not believe every account or report either so I respect you in your position of not believing my experience without my having proof. HOWEVER.. that is not the topic of this thread and I am asking nicely that people stop avoiding the topic and changing it to suit their needs or interests. The OP presents a question and that question is the subject of this thread. Please respect that. I am not asking anyone to believe my experience blindly I was using my personal experience as a setup for the question that it brought up in my mind and which I sought feedback for by creating this thread. Can you please understand and respect that?

[edit on 15-7-2008 by NephraTari]

Read every bit of it maybe you need to re read what you wrote

[edit on 16-7-2008 by skept!cal]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g

My question is do you think that some of them act as guardians? And if so why?

would love to hear some thoughts on this.. I am now off for a bit to try and finish unpacking all of our "stuff/crap". blah.

obviously no one has noticed these lines from the original post,nephratari; and need to be more observant and read the entire thread before jumping in and jacking you about "extraordinary claims require a bit of proof"...the last time i read this about 5 minutes ago i didn't see you making any extraordinary claims, just asking the above quoted question and telling all that you would like to hear our thoughts and musings?

or did i miss something earth-shaking and deserving of all the fertiliszer being spread at your seat?

seeker

actually yes this is what was said by her :

reply to post by antar

Thanks. I have been toying with this theory for a while now since the recent disturbances we had at the previous house. I had sent a telepathic message up to request help and each time the problems went away at least temporarily.

When I say telepathic messages I mean very much the same as a religious person would mean when they say they pray. Its pretty much the same thing.
A silent prayer is basically the same as sending out a telepathic message out to the being that one refers to as "god".

Since experimenting with the idea and having success I began to wonder just how much they keep track of us. Obviously they are listening And are close enough to do something when help is requested... so... that is where the brainstorming begins.. all the questions that must come in that line of speculation.

The first one that we saw during daylight hours stayed with us for a long time then just vanished. It did not speed up and zoom off it just blinked out of existence or so it seemed.

All i asked the OP to do was take a picture for christs sake and then im getting called rude and everything else under the sun...As I said before in my reply back to her was that Im here for the same reasons as her....All i was asking for is proof of her claims nothing more nothing less...if this is a problem of someone asking for Proof of such things then this site has truly fallen off...

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

reply to post by N. Tesla

You can sense when they are a threat. At least I always have. You get this feeling of general unease just before they show up. But the others.. you feel comforted when they appear. I don't know of another way to better explain it but you just feel safer knowing they are there. This is not the case for all UFO's or entities.. just some.

I sometimes think that my lack of interest in documenting them has actually been one of the factors in their continued presence. While I do want to see total disclosure someday.. I am not concerned with being a vessel of that disclosure. I do not like to rock the boat when I am trying to put together the pieces of all the things that I see around me and make sense of it all. They don't seem to mind that I discuss my experiences.. and I honestly don't know if they would care if I got physical evidence and made it public, but they have always shown up at times when I did not have the ability to document their presence. I had physical evidence of one of the strange events in my life once and it was destroyed willfully and without my knowledge or permission by a family member with good intentions that was scared to the extreme by the item. That account is documented in the paranormal forum. It still reallly really bothers me that I do not have that recording anymore. It was creepy.. but it was the only proof I have ever had of the many bizzarre events that have made up my life.

more examples of her supposed repeat visits...see im not here to bicker im here for serious questions and not getting back serious answers I feel as if the OP is completely dodging my request for proof of simply saying stick to the topic, but when she says they visit me often then OF COURSE I WANT SOMETHING..so to answer your question seeker you did miss this i guess...all i want is a photo of one of these repeat visits am i being irrational?

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I notice UFO activity is highest around me, when I am under threat. When my former neighbour and her family started attacking us without cause, there numbers increased, or they were more visible. They are still present, but remain hidden from view. I have noticed them and my neighbours have seen them when there is an act of aggression towards me,or my husband.

I have always referred to these craft as 'Guardians', whenever, I am in any physical danger from another person that is when they reveal themselves. It is nice to know that they are there. It looks like they were looking after you,as well.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   

You are not being irrational you are just ignoring requests to stick to the OP which was the question about the possibility of guardian UFO's
It is fine for you to want proof of UFO's but my reason for bringing this question was not to provide anyone with proof of anything.. I am asking a question that I have and want ideas and feedback on as a result of my experience. If that does not suit you then please move on. When I have an experience of something in my life that is odd I do not instantly think geez I should grab and camera and a microphone so random people will believe I am not a liar. In all honesty when these things happen the last thing in my mind is other people.. I am in the moment and wondering what the hell is going on. If I share it later then yes it would have been nice and hind site is 20/20 but you believing me is not really important to me. I really don't care if you don't beieve me.. that was not the purpose of the post. I did not ask the question to convince people of any reality I might have.. I just wanted feedback on the idea the question poses and I gave my experience, my PERSONAL experience as a set up for the question because it was what caused the question to arise to me. If I were a person seeking fame and fortune from being the one person to prove UFO's were real then yes I would carry a camera with me at all times. But as I stated over and over again. I do not want to be in any spotlight. I do not want anything but ideas and feedback from people who have open minds and like to think and consider alternative theories because we are all seeking answers and maybe just maybe we can help each other come up with an answer someday.

I have no more to say to you skept!cal. You just don't get it. And I sadly think you never will. and hey thats ok. I don't begrude you. Its your point of view and you are welcome to it. But I have asked repeatedly that you stop derailing the thread and taking it off topic and you will not respect that request. I will leave further responses in the moderators hands.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

How on earth am i derailing your thread by asking you to back up your claims...You come in here and yes you did pose a question, but as ive showed you over and over again from some of your other posts you make some claims that are truly amazing to me...AND ALL I ASK FOR IS PROOF of those claims...you cant expect somebody not to ask you for it once you post it on a internet forum especially a forum like ATS...all i said to you earlier was that if you cannot substantiate your claims then just say so thats all...as ive said before im not here to derail anything IM SEARCHING TOO!!! And if what your saying is true then why not get some proof and blow the lid off this UFO subject...Hell like you said your not after the fame or anything well crap give me the photos...I want to blow the lid off the subject and i think everyone else does too...that is indeed why we are all here...so if your the person to do it why not?

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by rachel07

Ah thank you so much for that response. It is good to know that other people are seeing and experiencing the same thing. I hope that more will come forward.

Now the question is.. do they watch everyone or is it just some people.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I do understand what you are saying. You just have a hard time grasping I do not want to be that person. What happens to whistle blowers with proof?
My family is the center of my universe. NOTHING is more important to me than them. end of story. I have no pictures to offer you. I am sorry. At least not yet. Previously every UFO sighting I have had was sudden and unexpected. I was NEVER alone but you just don't understand that when you are in that moment the last thing you are thinking of is I should snap a picture. Not unless you want attention. The thought never crossed my mind previously. Hell when I was 14 and saw the first one.. I was so in awe of it I barely had the presence of mind to get my mom to come see this beautiful sight.
Later my second sighting was sudden and fast and there were 6 other people who all saw it at the same time and it happened much to fast to respond although we were at a drive in theatre and did not have a camera with even if we had reacted in time to catch it. The 3rd was seen first by my daughters who ran in breathless wanting me to come out and see it.. my husband did have a cell phone with camera in it at that time but it was not strong enough to catch it at all that late at night and as far off as they were. He ended up deleting what he took because nothing showed up.

And as for the most recent events well.. I already stated I just have no camera at all at the present time. Being in the middle of a move everything we owned was packed in boxes anyway. I did report the first 2 encounters to Mufon some years ago.. have no idea what my case numbers were I just submitted my reports and left. I only did that because a friend suggested it to me. I didnt even know who MUFON was until that time.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

reply to post by beastamerica

The ones we saw at night I have described in the starlike ufo thread. They were red and very high in the sky...

At one point there were 3 of them lined up diagonally staying in place and blinking and getting larger then smaller then they decided to move around and change formation the lower 2 switched positions then the middle one decided to move on and just took off to the south and kept going.
They were on both sides of us but I could only see those on our east side.. the kids saw the ones on the other side. all were very high in the sky would stay stationary for long periods of time then changing positions.

Excuse the long quote, but it is important. My Mom who never fabricated anything in her life, told me she also saw the same thing while driving alone through the desert some years ago. After much time had passed she also saw a main craft that they seemed to all come out of and then back into. I wonder now if the main craft could have been shielded in some way? The red ones are very real for sure. And my Mom was a very special being of light, so they HAVE to be good ones...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

It is possible that I could not see the main craft because we were in a vehichle it may have been directly overhead and the roof could have been in the way of its view.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by skept!cal

more examples of her supposed repeat visits...see im not here to bicker im here for serious questions and not getting back serious answers I feel as if the OP is completely dodging my request for proof of simply saying stick to the topic, but when she says they visit me often then OF COURSE I WANT SOMETHING..so to answer your question seeker you did miss this i guess...all i want is a photo of one of these repeat visits am i being irrational?

Good Day
Skept!cal

I hear ya, skept!cal. I don't feel its rude to simply ask for a photo. As well, NO ONE should be made to feel like they are being rude just for asking for a photo.

Now, being a Colts fan, thats crossing the line.

GO CHARGERS!!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Why is it all the "special" people that are so much more in touch with the universe than the rest of us and have consistent, repeated visits from the very subject of this entire forum always act as if they are some really open minded new age hippie when it comes to trying to understand them and/or their experiences.

Also, just curious, but why are most of the billions of folks around here that claim to have consistent, repeated contacts, sightings and co-operation from UFO entities always the last to have ANY proof whatsoever?

If you ask me, ignorance like that is what leads this entire subject to the trash bins of those with even half a brain. Sad, just sad.

But Ufology is a religion. People who are scared of reality, or their life just sucks and they have been raised to believe in something, anything, that is greater than them. Today's greatest problem in society is folks who have the "its not my fault" syndrome. For some it is an invisible man named God, for others its some spiritual UFO or aliens or something. Anything that helps them get through their lives without having to face the simple fact that they are solely responsible for the content of their own lives. That is a heavy burden to bear once you understand the gravity of the situation, and most people can't handle that thought without wishful thinking that no matter what their actions are, there is something else pulling the string for them and nothing they really do is their own fault. Its called personal responsibility, get used to it people. There are no secret aliens running your lives, there is no invisible man pulling your strings, you and you alone are responsible for your own reality. If you need a crutch or drug to help you understand that, I guess religion or UFOS is better than Alcohol and Crack...I guess.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I see NephraTari point.

Did you read the title of the thread? It said Guardian U.F.O.'s with a question mark behind it.

She then used her experience to set up the question about Guardian U.F.O.'s.

She never asked anyone to validate her sighting, she never used her sighting to try and prove Guardian U.F.O.'s are real. You can tell by the way she set up the question, she was not trying to prove or disprove anything.

The reason why the question about pictures is silly, is because your trying to use the fact that she doesn't have pictures as an excuse to undermine and belittle the discussion.

This is the oldest trick in the book when it comes to debating and I'm surprised that some people still use this tactic.

So now the thread isn't about Guardian U.F.O.'s, it's about the so called skeptics belief system about these things.

The simple logic goes like this:

If you didn't get pictures, then the whole discussion isn't valid.

She was speculating, not making a statement of fact so her not having pictures is inconsequential to the debate about Guardian U.F.O.'s.

Can people discuss these things without having to defend the fact that there even discussing it?

Some people want every discussion to turn into a debate about the existence of the underlying subject matter.

So if you start asking about pictures, the debate is about U.F.O. sightings in general instead of the subject matter of the original post.

Look, people are free to say and asks anything on these boards, but I'm free to point out the backwards logic where it is found.

Some people seem to be threatened by the mere discussion of these things in any serious manner.

There's nothing wrong with asking did she get a picture.

Where it goes wrong is when you try to use the fact that she didn't get pictures to try and undermine the thread.

You start saying things like,"It doesn't make any sense to have these sightings and not get a new camera."

What does this have to do with the price of tea in China?

She said time and TIME again, that she's not trying to PROVE anything.

She started this thread to discuss different ideas on the subject of Guardian U.F.O.'s not debate over why she didn't get pictures.

Why isn't her answers as to why she didn't get pictures enough? Why keep bringing it up?

It's because you want to undermine the discussion.

She's not someone out there carrying a camera at all times trying to take U.F.O. pictures and her goal is not trying to prove to you that U.F.O.'s exist.

Why can't some people accept that simple answer?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join