It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guardian UFO's?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
wow. too bad your hubby broke your digicam. that would have been a cool evidence to share with us. any chance of you buying a new one? i think if you have the ability to see/sense them, then it would be cool if you can post pictures here for newbies like me.
thanks again.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I think, given the apparent absence of any feelings of a disturbing nature, that the UFOs you see are favorable for you and family. Certainly they didn't need to physically follow you to see where you moved
, so I have to think that showing themselves was for a purpose that probably only you and family can discern.

Your camera...... I just bet it was a Kodak Z-something. I had one and I loved it, until that fateful day when I cracked the screen with an errant sheet of plywood I shoved up against it. I mean, it wasn't meant to take that kind of abuse, granted, but two weeks later the lens retracted and never came out again. I now keep my new camera in a me-proof pelican case -- $35.00 of pure confidence.

I like the sound of Guardian UFOs. I hope it's true. I'm still struggling with the notion of abductions and other furtive actions. IF there are many EBE races, and SOME of them are #ing with us, and others have a "observe only" policy, I wish to hell they'd have a meeting, and get things sorted out, pick a landing spot and DO IT!!!

For any EBEs listening, I hereby suggest the next NASCAR race. I think it'd be perfect. There will even be jet formation flyovers, so y'all can land in the center paddock, just after the National Anthem. Plenty of room for a modest craft, and everybody has already been screened for firearms. There is at least one blimp, and several live-feed cameras. Y'all come, y'hear?

Thanks for sharing your experiences Nefratari
Hope the move goes well and you get your stuff resettled into its new happy place.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by argentus]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Here's a copy of Flatland if anyone wants to read it.

www.ibiblio.org...

Here's an animation of a 4 dimensional cube. It moves similar to some U.F.O.'s and that's why you can't get a clear picture of them.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-7-2008 by polomontana]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I share your opinion that for all the folks who desire to see a UFO, very few actually go out and look for them. Getting one captured on a low cost camera would be difficult I believe. The "star-like" thread does have some video, but most would be ID'd as satellites and I couldn't argue with them. As it stands, it's only a matter of time before the person on that thread who is actively looking for them...will capture them on video. I can't wait.

The "star-like" objects we saw were incredible. Incredible speed, impossible maneuvers. Coincidentally, it was the children who first spotted them, and pointed them out to the "adults" in attendance.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Lucky, very lucky . i have yet to see a ufo yet, even after watching the sky for numerous hours on end, and im fairly certain trying to contact them telepathically does not work for me either. i am cursed.!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I have a question for you...did you ask them to help you move? Since you knew they were there that is. I bet they would have been a big help and you would have finished sooner as well.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Oh no. Not another one of those I saw a UFO but somehow I'm too absent minded use my camera.

Why is it that these kind of people who comes to ATS religously and always talk about aliens and UFO NEVER EVER take a picture of them when the oppurtunity comes.

Ifyou didn't take a picture of it, why mention this at ATS at all. You are no different than that charlatan obsidian-for-a-UFO-debrisI-forgot-to-bring-recorder guy and that fish-guy-that-I-killed-in-my-dream-and-have-a-made-up-wife-and-kid.

I call this a HOAX. FAKE. BALONEY.

Stop wasting our time.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Shhmeat]

Mod Edit: Civility and Decorum are Required
Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.
And seeing that you're a relatively new member I would suggest a visit to the following forum:
ATS Freshman’s Forum – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shhmeat
[
Oh no. Not another one of those I saw a UFO but somehow I'm too absent minded use my camera.

Ifyou didn't take a picture of it, why mention this at ATS at all. You are no different than that charlatan obsidian-for-a-UFO-debrisI-forgot-to-bring-recorder guy and that fish-guy-that-I-killed-in-my-dream-and-have-a-made-up-wife-and-kid.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Shhmeat]

Hey, hey... Steady on there. Didn't your mummy tell you to play nice with the other kids?
No one said anything about forgetting to take photos. The camera is broken, not forgotten. Yes it's a pity that no camers was there, I'd suggest even throwing a cheapie into the glove box, but straight out abuse should not be tollerated here.
If you cant follow the very simple idea of reading the whole thread then why bother jumping in just to be nasty?

Now how about we all play nice?

As for the question about gaurdian UFO's... I tend to think this unlikely as they hardly need to follow you around to know where you've moved to. I'd put it down to being a keen observer.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Yes I do.

They watch over you.

Some are considered Angelic beings of light.

You are most probably connected thru your soul to them, in otherwords they are you in the future.

If you did not experience this than you could afford to buy into the scary alien bit. But from the sounds of it, you do not share the luxury.

Great to know that you are protected. And not taking photos is quite normal, usual, I do know.

Or of course you might be connected to them through your fluffy sensor blip protruding from the small of your back. Seriously though, I'm just curious, are either of you on any form of medication that might induce these kinds of experiences, because both the original poster and this response indicate that these people are from teletubby land.
Is it some kind of therapy or terrible life experience that causes a person to develop these kinds of extreme delusions. I mean this in a very heartfelt way. I just can't understand how adults can be so "away with the birds" sorry.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I really appreciate the members of this board who post their images, i think its part of being a member and we should all aim, to at least one day provide some photographs if we are ever lucky enough to see something and catch it on film.

What i really dont appreciate, and i've read a number of these, is accounts and theories from people where they mention MULTIPLE sightings, like they have UFO's 'on tap' and almost guaranteed chances at getting something on film but then defend themselves with an excuse, this is the 21st Century, your a member of a board addicted to seeing some form of evidence and it's not there because of 1 faulty camera.

How do you expect a dicussion when you basically say "i saw UFO's every time i looked up in the sky for a series of days, couldnt be bothered to take a photo, couldnt be bothered to buy a camera, tell you what; i've got a theory about them thats just as interesting!"

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
A lot of people simply aren't here to PROVE to people that what they see is happening. They come with messages or unique experiences to share with us, and it is wonderful we have a place to do this. Whether you believe them or not is your choice.

So many people want proof sooooo badly! Why?! I couldn't tell you, but I am tired of seeing people being attacked because they don't carry cameras around with them like they have to prove something to the world. Many people could care less if all of the membership on ATS believes them or not. You will most likely never get the proof you want until you stop being so darned stubborn and skeptic and open your eyes, minds and hearts to other things.

I have personally seen UFO's and had experiences with different consciousness', as well as some abduction dreams. It does not matter to me one way or another if certain people believe me, and it never will.

As far the this topic itself goes, I would absolutely believe there are benevolant forces watching over us, and guiding individuals, whether spiritually or physicaly. Whether or not the ones you saw were guardians or not is something that will probably be revealed in time. Putting out a positive intention will definitely draw positive entities to you if you have the connection to them.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Hi argentus. actually it was a Nikon coolpix L12 7.1 megapixel my mom gave me for christmas because I pretty much never buy anything for myself. I have been trying to get a replacement but with kids and a mother in law all in one house expenses have gotten in the way so far. I am hoping that it will happen soon though.

I think although some races have a do not interfere policy that only remains if you do not ask. If you openly ask for help, I believe based on what I have experienced that help will be and can be given. I think that only applies when help is not requested that they cannot and will not interfere.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by N. Tesla

Why would you consider it a "danger"? It is amazing to me how people seem to think that that which they have no understanding thereof is a "danger." There is no legitimate proof that "aliens" i.e UFO occupants are of hostile intent.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by willywagga

MODERATOR-NOTE:

Please review these links:

ATS: General Discussion Etiquette

Civility & Decorum are required

ATS is a place for people to share and discuss unusual phenomena and viewpoints. Please tread with respect.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
As has been earlier noted in ATS/BTS threads my digital camera that I got for christmas died a quick death at the clumsy hands of my hubby.
And furthermore.. my point of the OP was not to prove anything..

That was the purpose and the question posed in the OP if you cannot or will not address that question please refrain from coming back and inserting random rude comments.

Seriously...
Why is it always the person who is "visited" the most that has the least amount of real evidence? Why are they always encumbered with the "clumsy" husband or the "dead" batteries that never get charged?

Wasn't "Christmas" 7 months ago?
Isn't it time to get a new camera for someone with so many sightings?

This kind of thing SO annoys me, and compells me to post a reply (where normally I'd just read all 1500 new posts each day and not say anything...)
I am a skeptic, but I am always looking for some truth... but gobbltygook look at me dribble really bothers me.

Originally posted by NephraTari
Some of you might have noticed my absence over the past week..

If that's not a self absorbed "me" posting, I don't know what is...

Maybe your hubby paid no mind to the Guardians you were pointing out because you were pointing at stars or something? Maybe he gets the heebiejebbies "oh god make it stop" feeling every time you say "look, honey.. I TOLD you they were following me".

No offense meant to you, you could be a nice honest person, who knows.., but you come off as less than credible, especially when you can't be bothered to make an effort when faced with such potentially compelling evidence.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Being a NASA guy, I look at the NASA UFOs that are on 'their' own videos, and the objects -lights- are everywhere! So 'they' must be observing something. There are so many reports of UFOs watching and following people in the Amazon jungles, literally chasing them, and it is ongoing. So why not observe you! Or me!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretnasaman
Being a NASA guy, I look at the NASA UFOs that are on 'their' own videos, and the objects -lights- are everywhere! So 'they' must be observing something. There are so many reports of UFOs watching and following people in the Amazon jungles, literally chasing them, and it is ongoing. So why not observe you! Or me!

You a NASA guy? I don't believe you. Prove it. What's your name?
If you don't prove it by giving your name then you are not a 'NASA guy'.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shhmeat

I call this a HOAX. FAKE. BALONEY.

Stop wasting our time.

What is with you, dude? Geez. This is not a thread trying to prove anything. It is mere speculation on the intent of the beings witnessed. You are so vehement, not just here but elsewhere as well. What is your interest?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I am going to say this just once to appease the incredibly rude people who coming in here asking me why I have not replaced my camera even though I keep stating that the topic of this thread is a question as to the possibility that some UFO's may act as watchers...

Despite your ideas about how everyone should be technically geared at all times I do not put high priority on those types of things. I am working on getting a new camera for one reason and one reason only.. to take pictures of my family whenever I want to. although most occassions when we take pictures there are most assuredly other family members there with camera in hand and I get copies from them. Not that I do not WANT my own camera but let me make this clear. We have a housefull of people with needs that come before my own frivolous desire for a camera or even a badly needed pc upgrade which my friends are always asking when that will come. With 5 children and a mother in law who now lives with us because she is no longer able to safely live alone and we agreed long ago to never allow either of our mothers to go into a nursing home... There are a great number of things besides our regular bills that come before anything like a new camera for me.
If you cannot understand or respect that then perhaps you should do some soul searching of your own. Because I know what is most important in my life and my own desires come second to the needs of my family.

End of discussion. I will not entertain these comments any further. They are rude and presumptuous.

As another member stated earlier in the simplest terms some of us have lived a life full of things we cannot explain and we are not here to prove anything to anyone but simply to share what we know and have experienced with those that are interested. It is not my concern to provide proof of anything to anyone. I cannot help it that some people will never see them, I cannot give you a reason why some people see many UFO's and others will never see one in their lifetime. My goal here is for personal growth and understanding and to help others with the same in whatever way I can. I have nothing to prove. It is as pointless as trying to prove psychic powers over a text post on a message board. It is IMPOSSIBLE.
Things like this are never the way people perceive them in their minds.
When you see these profiteering gluttons trying to make a buck off of their non existant psychic powers it just makes the reality of people with REAL gifts that much harder to make people understand. These gifts work in different ways for different people and almost never like those people on tv claim they work. Most of the time things just HIT YOU before they happen.
You do not have any warning that you are about to experience something other people would think of as paranormal.. it just happens.

For example.. When I was about 18 I got in a bad car accident and the police could not reach my mother to notify her that I was in the hospital.
Why couldn't they reach her? Because at the exact moment I had been in the accident she had been in one as well half way across the country some 1200 miles away from me.

coincidence? Maybe but it would be one of so many coincidences that its rediculous in my life.

Why do some people have lives filled with odd abnormal events? I can't tell you.. but I am trying to figure that out.

To those who know the truth in what I am saying... thank you for your support. One of the things I love about ATS is that I have finally found a place that I can be myself and know that there are some out there that understand what I am going through and can relate to it.

I love ATS and everything it stands for.

The end.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

neph, dear, we seem to be deluged by individuals that cannot read a post and understand what they see; please overlook and forgive them;

i do believe that some of us are being watched, and only because we are open to the watchers;

also, i do not carry a camera, and the furthest thing from my mind is taking pics when i do see something new; but then again people such as you and i are not hell bent to prove to the world we are on top of things.

please keep us updated. perhaps u2u would alleviate some of the troll brigade's rants.

seeker

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join