It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dragon flies are not real!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I used to shoot them off of clothes lines with a BB gun. They are very real, not robots, and splat pretty good.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
There is only one thing to be done, You must capture as many as possible, bring them to a very remote location and observe from a distance when the suits come to recover them.

Each one is worth a small fortune, they will not want them falling into the hands of the Chinese!

Alternatively you could capture as many as possible and bring them to the Chinese Embassy and sell them for a kings ransome!

[edit on 14-7-2008 by Cyberbian]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Apparently no one has seen this.. Dragonfly Toy
Beside the fact that they might not have a reason to follow some one around.. They could be testing there toys on random people.. If they do that, that is.. lol.. But im shur that they have something much much smaller than what they toy is..

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
I take it then, you've never killed one, found one in s pider web, seen a bird eat one, seen ones in the state of emerging from their larval stage, or made any actual in depth study of dragonflies except to note that occasionaly they seem to stare at you.

well said! but one could even theorize, that the Reptilians are controlling the insects and remote viewing us through them, just like they can control dolphins and birds... lols

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

i have a military contact in high ranks, and he confirmed that there are a small number of biorobotic dragon flies that do indeed have video streaming capabilites, though they are not able to be used over large distances, the radio transmitter is optimal under 20 miles.

These are used to collect data on people who are DAMN UGLY.

thats what he said.

seems weird to me cos ive seen loads and my mum told me im beautiful. they were probably the normal type, yours though. dunno. lol

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
If someone looks at that toy and mistakes it for a drone bug taking pics..
they need glasses. Cool toy..but not spy material.
Yeah, I know..That's what they want me to believe.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I know we are supposed to "deny ignorance" and all, but this is a ridiculous claim. A dragonfly as a form of surveillance is impractical; if the Government was spying on you, you certainly wouldn't know it.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
It is what they want you to believe, the "Toy" is actually a real dragonfly.
The "real dragonfly" is actually a toy.

God they know how to mess with your mind don't they?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
This reminded me of a headline in the Washington post some time ago. I managed to find either it or another similar incident:

www.washingtonpost.com...

Personally, I think it's cool as hell. Horny MIT grads looking down blouses? Evil!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Dragonflies ARE real, although one must never rule out the possibility of the government using devices disguised as bugs to spy on people. There's no point in worrying about it, though, since I don't believe one has ever been caught, so there's no reason to believe it until proof is presented otherwise.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Has anyone else noticed this? I saw a dragin fly twice this past week....flew right up to me, hovered and looked like it was taking pictures or something and then it took off. Ive seen more of them lately and they seem more mechanical than natural. I think these are droids created by the government to fly around and "spy" on people.

Suffering from a bit of stress are we? Or has the paranoia that pervades ATS infected you?

Magpies are plotting against humanity, I know because I've seen them talking to each other in my garden!

Now the second part is true the first part is paranoia.....see it's soooo easy.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I believe this would be exhibit A of what happens to you when the paranoia which consumes ATS takes over your life. Its not pretty.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
OMG! This is why i quit coming to the site! What on earth are you talking about! ATS was the greatest site for conspiracies... Now its just a load of (excuse my french) Bull #!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Of the 6.6 billion people on Planet Earth, the US government sends a 'drone' dragonfly which would have cost millions of dollars to develop to your home so that they can stop it infront of you and beam the pictures back to HQ. These pictures are then examined to see if you really are Osama Bin Laden. On finding that you are not OBL and having wasted hours and lots of dollars they move onto the next target, Mary Smith at number 6....

OR

A dragonfly sees you, gets a little bit curious so gets closer to see if you are a threat, decides.. nah it's just a human and flies off...

Yeah it must be the government... the latter is waaaaay too unlikely

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
go to www.cia.gov and click on technology... there's a dragonfly with a microchip. States technology so advanced, it's classified

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Exposed human skin is very atttractive to mosquitos. The sweatier the better, they will home in on that lovely smell like flies to cow patties.

Dragonflies, on the other hand, like eating mosquitos.

So... if the face isn't covered by a thick plastic veil as the mosquitos gather, then it's only natural for dragonflies to go on the hunt, forks and spoons in hand, nappies tucked neatly into their suits, ready to dine on those nasty skeeters.

Recently, I was in cottage country for some down-time. Sitting on a dock enjoying wine in the gathering dusk, the mosquitos rallied in the now windless air. Before retreating to the screened porch, a dragonfly did exactly as outlined in the OP; flying within inches of my face and vectoring in on the needle-nosed pests.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Ugh. It is official.

ATS has reached a new low. Within the past few days we have seen topics such as "Bisexuals! Are they advanced humans?". "Did future humans go back and eat the dinosaurs," and now this.

YES. Dragonflies ARE real. If you've ever dissected or studied them, you'd know that. But then again, you probably think I'm a disinformation agent (in a topic to be posted at a later date, probably).

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
This is the dumbest thing I have ever read. Read a book and go back to school.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Dragonflies are real, but then there are these little robots too. Of course they

are still 'in the prototype stage'(yeah right)

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Israel were using Wasps as spy drones that could record video and shoot poisonous darts at people for a while. I heard they switched to Dragonflies because they're bigger and can carry little missiles on their underside.

I don't kill insects any more, but I was chased around by a massive, menacing Dragonfly recently -- and I was forced to smash it up into space with a Tennis racket. I never did see where it landed or I'd have checked to see if it had wires hanging out of its guts.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join