It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dragon flies are not real!!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by King33

Did you look at the video and the pictures of dragonfly spy bugs? Are you denying evidence?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

The state bird of Alaska is the Mosquito!!
I remember a few times going outside and no more then 5 mins later being SURROUNDED in a cloud of em!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

i did see a pbs report for the new darpa projects and here is one possibility www.lingane.com... it is an abstract report on how to make one, i do not know if cams are that small yet? here is the WP Washington Post report on the mini spy bugs www.washingtonpost.com... from the link

Dragonfly or Insect Spy? Scientists at Work on Robobugs

By Rick Weiss
Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
this is from 2007 so anything is possible

edit on 1-9-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
i was looking for mini spy robots and found this www.robotshop.com... if your not that savvy in searching here is the link for what will be some day, i thought the maple leaf was cool, if they can do that, they can make a bug not a bug , but a bug www.robotshop.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I don't see as many of them as I used to..Sad it is.
Cute little critters. Enjoyed many a one sided convo with the inquisitive cheeky things.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
It must be true - there aredrag on fly fossils - and we all know the MSM & TPTB seed fossils to make things look older than they really are - either that or god does 'cos he's jsut a tricster.....so the fact that ther are dragonfly fossils proved boyond doubt that they are really robots spying on us!
QED.

Either that or they're just insects that breed prolifically, and recent advances in robotics to make smaller & smaller flying robots still can't actually do what the OP claimed with any reliability or for any length of time....

I'm still on the fence which tho..

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I dont think all dragon flies are robotic but I do think they have the tech to be able to create robotic insects and other various everyday things to spy on people, why not? Didnt I read somewhere that they were going to use mosquitos to spread disease? What you are sugesting isnt that that much of a stretch when you consider what they already do to us.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Researchers at the Technical University Delft will present the smallest flying flapping robot carrying a camera today. With a wing span of just 10 centimeters and weighing in at a mere 3.07 grams, the remote controlled dragonfly is half the size of Borneo's Tetracanthagyna plagiata dragon flies.

spectrum.ieee.org...

/thread
edit on 2-9-2011 by ProfessorVeritas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   
We in staff like to remind each other at times of some Threads that had potential. This Thread was mentioned by ATS Mod Ahabstar and I agree that it was one of those unique (hold your breath and snicker) threads that morphed into something very different. It's sad that it ended post-wise on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:02 AM . But with that said.

As part of a recap the C.I.A. was interested in the possible micro-sized solutions to bugging an area (no pun intended) and they studied the DragonFly since before the 70's.

And here's some recent work being employed from the continued study of the DragonFly

edit on 10/29/2019 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I was out in nature one day and these gigantic black dragon flies were watching me as I was watching them.

I remember thinking they looked like little Apache Heliocopters and they had cameras instead of weapons.

Like little drones almost.

They were kinda cool.

But that was just one species, there were plently of little blue purple and green ones upstream and they were sweethearts.

edit on 4/5/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: greeneyedleo
Yes they are real.

I live in Alaska and am surrouding by lakes. I see dragonflies all day long every day in the summer.

Your paranoia is getting the best of you! Relax

Indeed .................. Drone Built on the Frame of a Dragonfly .DARPA

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: princeofpeace

They are real but....I knew someone who several years ago was involved with implanting micro chips into them. Apparently the idea was to use facial recognition and, yes, photographs.

I don't know any details more than that but he was a very credible person.

This was more than 15 years ago so...

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Steampunk Dragonfly.

(not my work)

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join