Dragon flies are not real!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

What you have there is some evidence for the far out possability that this thread is a little less bogus, not proof.

A sophisticated dragon fly that blends seamlessly into its surroundings as nothing more than well,,,a dragonfly is like saying there are androids walking among us that are so perfect you never knew they were your boss at work or your aunt sally.

If I saw a dragonfly buzzing my office space I would automatically wonder what the hell was up with that.
Now a house fly,...That would be cool!
This thread may be going somewhere after all.......

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I choose to answer in the form of an IQ test question:

If robots can look like dragonflies, and dragon flies are real, are all dragon flies robots?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Well you are right. It is not "PROOF". I guess just some evidence

Psychopump
The answer to your question is: Not every dragonfly is a robot, but some may be.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by justsomeboreddude]

[edit on 14-7-2008 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I was aware that they were doing some minor research in the surveillance industry where they desired to have somthing like a dragon fly or house fly buzz in and take a look around.
Primarily in the industrial intelligence field, not so much in international espionage though I suppose its possible.

However the question has to be asked maybe you allready said in the OP I forgot, but where did you see this dragonfly.

you say it looked like it was taking pictures... by that do you mean it was taking pictures or that it looked fluttery and spasmodic?

do you wear hair gel or hair spray?

what color were you wearing?

were you wearing a strong cologne or perfume?

[edit on 14-7-2008 by snowen20]

[edit on 14-7-2008 by snowen20]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude

Psychopump
The answer to your question is: Not every dragonfly is a robot, but some may be.

EXACTLY! Ok, we all know that real dragonflies exist. No question.
BUT...if the government wanted to spy on us with mini-robots, making them look like real insects would be a good strategy for concealment. Also, I believe that if insect-sized robots were to be made that they would look like insects anyway.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

i get it, dude. but they aren't gov spies. they are Gaia's spies (aka mother earth). checking you out, seeing if you've been good or bad. few people realize that the 'last judgment' is administered by the earth and her forces.......so be good to the earth or you're gonna pay.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

yeah.. its been that way for a long time.. they use hummingbirds also... because a lot of people like to hang feeders near there windows.. so the cameras can peek inside your home.. and see what your up to.. oh that silly government.. what will they think of next. Oh and another thing, if you catch a dragon fly... dont try and take it apart.. there set to self destruct, a lot of people get killed that way.. those damnnn dragon flies..

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Hmm i think some one has had a bit to much [SNIP]

Has any one ever looked at a Blow fly Now Thats a secret agent

LOL sorry carn't stop laffin

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by sanctum]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

The dragonfly in the link doesn't look real if it was up close. Check out this link and tell me if this doesn't look real to life.

Lifelike UAV Dragonfly

I know dragonflies are real but I also know how damn cntorolling the govt is and will stop at nothing to know everything about everybody.Food for thought.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

lol..could be true

i feel the same about the mosquitos in my place...there was one skeeter that when i would look at it and pick up a swatter it would fly away..they usually dont see that..

you know they muct have # like that...you know they have nano-robots

hehe

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Why is this in skunkworks? If he started a thread about the NSA and wiretapping,would that be also.

We all know the American Govt will stop at nothing to maintain control by legal and illegal means alike. They are nothing more than the biggest criminal enterprise/crime syndicate, ever.

They have the nerve to point fingers and hypocritically label people and orginizations criminals when they perpetrate more henious crimes than anyone. They make the mafia look like choir boys.

We know they use surveillance against us and we can land vehicles on mars ,yet you think this measley feat of technology doesn't exist.

CIA built UAV dragonfly over 30 yrs ago

Further down in thisarticle it says the CIA developed this lifelike dragonfly over 30 years ago and had flight problems due to crossbreeze.Do you honestly think they haven't solved that problem in 30years?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Damn right! BEWARE! Big bro is watching you through miniature spy cams. Dragon flies, maple seeds and probably mosquitoes are the next autonomous platforms! Don't believe it? Take a peek here...

The pentagon has been said to work on robotic spying insects and has probably tried rat-mounted cameras, but this maple seed camera is one of the most interesting project to date. Lockheed Martin has been awarded a contract to develop this device. The final version would contain an engine, telemetry, imaging sensors and… power of course.

If completed as planned, swarms of these could be released to get very fine information gathering – much finer than what’s possible today with a drone. They could find "a needle in a haystack" says Ned Allen, chief scientist at Lockheed's fabled Skunk Works research arm. More at Sciam via Gizmodo.

Cheers!

www.ubergizmo.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

ABSOLUTLY!!! The federal gov't has developed NANO-SPY dragon flies on you and the American people. I don’t like bashing but damn… Waste of 30 seconds of my life.

FAIL!!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I am with the OP. Animals can be cut up and surgerically modified. (Even though it is difficult). If aliens can put implants in human why can we do it on animals?

The link below of a TRUE story will not fail to amaze you

mprofaca.cro.net...

Enjoy!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I have not read this thread yet I just got the jist from the first couple of posts and thought I'd post before going back and reading.

About 3 years ago in the summer I was standing outside my place of work in Liverpool down by the docks area and I noticed this Dragon fly comming towards me.It just zipped over all obsticles in it's way and flew past me about head height and only 6 - 8feet away.It carried on past and was out of sight in a minute or two.Now it is strange to see Dragon flies in Liverpool but not impossible and the proximity to the docks also means that other critters from around the world end up in our city , but what makes this really strange is something that has bugged ( no pun intended )
ever since.It's size.It was huge.

I went back into work to try and identify the species on the web.Nothing that big in the UK.OK so it's from abroad. No !! - The one that flew past me had a wingspan of about 12-14 inches , a body as thick as a fat cigar and about 8-10 inches long.

Nothing like this exists now.The last Dragon flies of this size were back in the Jurasic era. !!

I contacted a UK based research group into Dragonflies ( Dragonfly society I think ) and emailed them a complete description and account.I never heard back.

I have always wondered what it was and were it came from but I can assure you it was 100% a Dragonfly and the above dimensions are correct.

Now I'll go read the thread.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

They are perfecting drones. This is a "bulky clunky" prototype. Soon the real ones will be indistinguishable from the drones.

Get your flyswatters ready!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I don't think they'd spy on the average human. Why don't you catch one and find out. I think you're safe.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Well i know what folks are saying about how if you sqaush one there are guts inside but that is how they were designed. If they detect impending dissimilation, their mechanical parts can suddenly morph into organic pieces using nano-scalar technology so that all will appear "normal" once they are squashed.

These things are flying around the planet eavesdropping on folks and reporting back. Its the ultimate surveilance.

Some things folks just cant comprehend. Just last week i was outside making clouds disappear just by looking at them.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Just when this post starts to get remotely interesting you throw in the "I can make clouds disappear trick"
Are you trying to make people ridicule you??

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
with nano tech around , any dust particle is a potential bug

you wont even notice it , it can lay there for years

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join