It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A long overdue welcome!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
hiya everyone ive actually been a member of ATS for a while now but neva got round to introducing myself.

i wanted to say thank you for all the discussions that ive been a part of and to all the friends ive made through this site.

i hope to make even more friends and hopefully ill be making a lot more threads and posts in the future.

thank you in advance for and replys i get.

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Welcome aboard! As you have discovered by now there's a special little niche for everyone at ATS.

Look forward to seeing you around the boards!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
And a formal welcome to ATS seems in order.

Welcome to the Land of Fashionable Tinfoil!

We're glad you're here. The more diverse the views, the better it is and the more we can all learn and grow.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Welcome the home of paranoia called ATS...

Good luck on your journey throught eh world of conspiracy

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Are you really to join the hive mind? Resistance is futile.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
welcome

you avitar is awsome. a hot dog

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
HI billyjoinedat2k8 and a big welcome! It sounds like you are enjoying yourself here. Life will never be the same.

You need more blue points, so stop by BTS sometime when you need to relax, laugh or rant.

Rush

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Billy.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Thanks for introducing yourself. Glad to make your aquaintence.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hey billy. A great big ATS welcome out to you. Sheilds up and red alert. But I'm givin' her all she's got capt'n.....

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
ive really enjoyed this website alot in my few short months ive been here and its opened my eyes alot and im seeing the world differently

i hope to be a member of this site for a long time now aswell and thank you to all the friend ive made.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
billyjoinedat2k8, welcome to ATS, it indeed is a great place, if you have any questions or concerns there are a few people that you can talk to.

The forum moderators are quite friendly people, they are here to make sure you enjoy your time on this site. If you have any questions make sure to shoot off a U2U to any one of them for an answer. Also members like myself or enjoies05 are also very helpful and will be glad to try and answer any questions you may have.

the ATS Handbook can answer a lot of your questions about the site, it's quite informative and helpful if you have questions regarding your Avatar, Signature, or purchasing perks in the ATS Store.

Points are a valuable commodity around ATS and some members want to know how to gain points quickly. There are several ways to do this. One is to podcast, Podcasting if you don't already know is kind of like making your own little radio show about some subject that you’re interested in. Also contributing to TinWiki is a great way to make some points in a big hurry. Also by joining up with Twitter, you can get a lot of points right of the bat. In BTS one can also find fun games and contests that are happening now and also get you those points.

One should also familiarize themselves with the Terms And Conditions Of Use for proper ATS etiquette and site rules, this helps everyone avoid problems.

Again welcome to ATS and I hope you have a great time around the site

top topics

join