It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black-Holes are now racist

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Yeah, racist aggitator describes Price to a T. He used to protest and block city streets and if people tried to drive through he would rip windshield wipers and such off of their vehicles. To this day I wonder how he never had to do any jail time.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I can't believe people are asking why this is a big deal. comments like this is just silly. get some perspective.

This ignorant moron with a sub 4th grade intellect is a Judge.

How would you feel if you had to go to court and a racist bigot with an unprofessional appearance was passing judgment on you. A man who could be outwitted by a 4th grader is passing judgment on you. but legally every idiotic thing he decrees is enforced by some deputy.

How the hell did this moron get the job.

Take offense to this judge, but what kind of an fing idiot who claims to be wise and intelligent (which this guy obviously isn't ) and passes judgment on others has never heard of a black hole. this guy should be banned from any public office. he's almost a stupid a Bush. People should make a move to oust this guy. howed he get the job? affirmative action? how the hell did this dip s pass or even compete with others in his college debate class. judges need to be lawyers first right. how on earth did this idiot pass the bar. Bet he flunked a bunch of times. or maybe not affirmative action and all.

I just can't believe that this guy honestly passed even his 5th grade let alone college.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by BASSPLYR]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Here is video of the incident. Apparently, cake is also racist.
www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Dronetek]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by slackerwire
AFRICAN AMERICAN HOLES!

i dont know why we call all people of color african any ways. alot of them never decended from africa. i bet most dont even know. i find the term African-american rasist to those who didnt come from africa but have to be grouped with these people..

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
hahahaha this is funny.

did the white guy apologize? I hope not, this guy sounds just like sharpton.

that would be so hilarious to see sharpton and a bunch of others
marching and protesting over this.

why dont we ask an educated black guy in the scientific field how
he feels about the term "black hole"? I think that would be interesting.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by josephine

The White commissioner said there was no way in Hell he'd apologize for using a scientific term. Good for him! Enough of this PC crap already!

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

Ya don't think the snake, aka satan was just licking his lips when talking to eve do you. No, no, no. He was raising cain. Than god saw eves condition and made an able at first chance. This was the first place where rivals faced each other as favorites to the gods.

Since evil holds power over good, able was dispatched to the heavens as the light of lucifier lookd on. Of course god was shocked but happless. Gods can be bumbles to.

Than adam had the time of his life and seth was made. Funny thing though, boy number three was named after a god. So eve was a toy giving it out to any god calling.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join