It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black-Holes are now racist

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribble

what bible do you read?

cause my king james virson says nothing about satin and eve making whoopie..

same as you, but you need to study it...very very carefully.

seems that the book glossed over that part, but upon careful examination

of adams descendants you'll not find cain in his bloodline only in eves.

the tree of the knowledge of good and evil was satan, not a fruit tree

you can hear a really good teaching here; [ I just r clik on the streaming on the WM audio ]

www.shepherdschapel.com...

sorry, they're past genesis, but I'll bet you'll learn something you didn't know anyways...I did...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by toasted

i guess i always took the tree as an actual tree.

the bible does use many metaphors. im not jumping on the boat quite yet but i will reread the book of Genesis from this POV and see what i come up with.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

you might want to check chapter 5 in genesis, for adams generations, you'll find no mention of cain...

more here;

www.biblestudygames.com...

[edit on 10-7-2008 by toasted]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
but ultimately who cares?

People who have to deal with this 'commissioner' in their town care, I'm sure. If it were a white guy spouting then it would be getting a whole lotta' attention. It's important not to sweep these things under the rug otherwise people get the impression that racism isn't an equal opportunity offender.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Dronetek

Wow, sometimes it's easy to try and give someone the benefit of the doubt. Those pictures though, really speak volumes. I definitely see a bit of an exaggerist in his look.

I can't help but comment, everytime I see the stairs question. Not sure if this is where you were going, but.....

Yes, I am protected. If that's where you were going that is. Peace.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Of course, white liberals and the liberal media encourage this behavior, so there really isn't much hope.

The kids are beginning to believe the racial divide and conquer rhetoric, so in a generation or so, you can expect a nation in which nothing of substance can be said by anyone without his words being drowned out by a chorus of nincompoops.

Almost as much as the nincompoops who continue to promote a senseless Red vs. Blue divide, and espouse the idea that anyone outside of their narrow political viewpoint seeks the destruction of our country and civil liberties.

Yes, those kind of people make me sick to my stomach. I hate the fact that there's so many people who are so utterly convinced that they are the only Americans worthy of an opinion or a voice. Perhaps you could help out by not contributing to that rhetoric with those "liberal this" and "liberal that" comments.

Not that I'd ever seek to end your right to Free Speech, but rather if you truly want to see an end to the divide and conquer rhetoric, then perhaps you should first make yourself an example.

[edit on 7/10/2008 by thelibra]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I guess Commissioner Price needs to repeat the fifth grade if he's unfamiliar with the term "Blackhole".. If I were him, I'd sue the Public School that allowed me to graduate with such a limited vocabulary and knowledge of science.

[edit on 7/10/08 by LLoyd45]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
John Wiley Price. I should have known he be involved in this when I read that it took place in Dallas. He was an idiot when I lived there ten years ago and he's not getting any better. It's beyond me how he still holds office. He used to have a radio program (and may still) and he would spout the most ignorant racist garbage I ever heard, although he would deny it because he believes that African-Americans can't be racist.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
illuminantly challenged areas of space

gravitationally superior

holes of no colour or light

:p

lol just doesnt sound the same

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I'm gonna have to insist that people stop saying:

little white lie
white as snow
white as a ghost
white as a sheet
white hot
white water
white sand
white elephant
white sheep
white shark
wight whale
white pine
white paper
white pages
white board
white list
white gold
white wash
white trash
white russian
white meat
white bread
white flour
white rice
white cheddar
white chocolate
white sugar
white castle
white christmas
white house
white collar
white knight
white magic
white folk
white man
white male
white chicks
white sox
white wine
white beans
white noise
white space
white out
egg white
tighty whites
lilly white

I find these words to be highly offensive to my heritage. Please refrain from using these words in the future. The job you save could be your own...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

I agree, this story is remarkable mostly because it's so funny

This guy is clearly a clueless bozo, and far from his nonsense being accepted, right now he's the laughingstock of the country.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
That story is so stupid it has to be true. I can't believe that you can't use the word "black" anymore without being racist. When are they going to rename the b**** crayon to avoid offended people. Seriously doesn't this world have bigger problems other than arguing over rather or not black holes are racist.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
While I can understand idiot commissioners, what really disturbs me is that a Judge started asking for an apology for the comment. I would expect a justice to have enough of an education to have heard of a black hole and what it is. Boy, I'd hate to be White in his court and tell him a "little white lie". He'd probably throw me in jail for 12 years.

Grow a brain with the thicker skin. Jeez.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by pavil]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I wonder what this clown does when he comes to Vegas and sees BLACKJACK signs everywhere.

Coming soon to outer space......

AFRICAN AMERICAN HOLES!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
This is about the funniest story I've heard in a long time. I wonder if he was drunk. It reminds me of 7th grade, when I got in trouble for referring to a classmate, who was the only one of a few siblings who always got in trouble, as the "black sheep" of the family. My teacher was ready to suspend me because he was black and I white. Only one of four teachers in the office was familiar with the expression and I was finally exonerated when the kid I called black sheep defended me and explained it to the teachers.

People are stupid.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by lee anoma
but ultimately who cares?

If it were a white guy spouting then it would be getting a whole lotta' attention.

Don't you ever get tired of using the same "I bet if it were a (insert exact opposite of the subject in question) people would be outraged " response to this situation EVERY time some yahoo shoots off at the mouth?

I think judging from the looks of things the guy upset about "black holes" isn't in his right mind. I doubt he speaks for the people.

Again...who cares what he says?

This is a non-issue being paraded around as a sign of doom for alarmists.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I remember a story about Daipers and Nappies in America. Using the term Nappies is offensive to Black Americans.

Can someone explain why to me??????????????

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by greenfruit

Because they think their hair is "nappy".

Hence the ridiculousness of the outrage over Imus' nappy headed ho comment.

This retard also thinks "angel food cake" and "devil food cake" are "racially insensitive".

A real nappy headed ho:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Politcal correctness only seems to work against white people, sorry I mean Caucasian people. Same goes for racism. All races are racist! It wouldn't make sense if they weren't otherwise the various races wouldn't exist today. Distinguishing between races is a good thing, hatred is not. Getting offended by the misuse or misunderstanding of such words in this day and age is ridiculous and is retarding our progression.
People only feel offended by political incorrectness when it is published in the media, and it is always published with such bias. The liberal media is promoting political correctness to such an extent that white people can't even look at a person from another race the wrong way. It's just another tool for the destruction of Western civilisation.
Most black people would not even consider taking offence to the 'black hole' comment, unless they are either unaware of what a black hole is or they are racist aggitators. People really aren't so easily offended but with such media focus on such stories people can rarely think any other way.
What is the white equivialent of the N word? Cracker? Honky? Ever listen to the likes of Chris Rock? He doesn't offend me, what does offend me is that he can get away with such racism and be hailed for it. Imagine a white comedian, maybe even a Latino or Asian commedian constantly refering to black people as that now unmentionable N word.
The world just ain't fair!

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Wow...

Just when i thought people couldn't be anymore stupid.
FFS.
What a crock of *Snip*

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join