It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: World's Deadliest Defensive Force

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
SWIFT, you seem confused, you start a thread about the prowess of the IDF and now we are down to the US can kick anyone's ass. Well no I dont think so because its patently clear that the mighty US forces have not won in Iraq or Afganistan. And given that Afganistan had no military to speak of and Iraq was not much better one wonders why you think the way you do.

Do you really think that if the US came up against countries with serious military capabilities that you would beat them, again no I dont think so. As far as I can remember the US has never fought a war on its on in the true sense but when it did it got ass wupped.

In the ME the victorious US forces, given the fact that they have had 5 years to deal with Iraq have failed to do so. And this is fighting against just freedom fighters not professional soldiers. And once again its no good hollering you can nuke who you like because actually no you cannot.

They simple fact of the matter is that like many other Americans you think your armed forces are the best but as we can see that is not the case as we have the evidence before us dont we.

And if you think Iran would be a push over you better sart getting ready for the draft. They have missile systems that the US Navy has no counter measures to. For every Jet you have they have a hundred sams and no you wont knock them all out. The US war machine will founder where so many have before. You wont want to believe this but just do a bit of research and you will soon find the truth of the matter.

You are being told lies about the ME and your being told lies about Iran and I see yet again you cannot or will not answer my questions, or you just a young war monger or what.

I wonder at what point it will take you and the others that think like you to suddenly realise that what you have been told is all crap, lies and disinfo.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SwiftFootedAchilles not vietnam. The Korean War dumbass! Don't tell me they weren't cause my grandpap fought in the war as a colonel. He said they fought chinese. So # off, and the USA IS THE BEST FIGHTING FORCE OUT THERE!!!!!! HANDS DOWN. YOU GOD DAMN PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES ARE JUST JEALOUS

Ah yes, you must be talking about the 'straightening of the lines at Chosin'.

While your lot were going walkabout there my friend, the Glorious Glosters, all 120 of them, were keeping your butts safe at places like
'Gloster Crossing' and 'Gloster Hill'.

120 blokes to hold back the 1st Chinese Communist field Army under General Peng; the Glosters CO, Colonel James Power Carne, winning the Victoria Cross for storming 3 Chinese heavy machinegun positions with grenade, rifle and swagger stick!

But waaaaay off topic my friend.

The only reason Israel still exists today is because she has [probably] got at least 100 nuclear free fall bombs and assorted missiles.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

[edit on 4-8-2008 by Lambo Rider]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SwiftFootedAchilles
first of all, force has been tested before. When fighting the common enemy, like everyone in the world is doing now, the best two are the IDF and US Army. I know my history, and IDF has proven itself many times, or have you been blind the last several posts i made about Israel. I know it does sound like I masturbate to Israel, HAHA, they are a kick ass force. The USA can kick any countries ass out there, so you can shut the hell up becuase the USA can defeat any country in this world, including the Russians. Give me one good reason why we shouldn't.

1 The Russians have more than enough SAM's that are duak purpose SAM/ABM to shoot down incoming U.S. ICMB's the U.S. on the other hand doesn't
2. From the hardware figures the U.S. would be in a fight that they wouldn't win, can you show sources that have proof that Russia's hardwar is so smaller than U.S.'s that they would lose all LAND/SEA AIR battles.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by fritz
reply to post by Lambo Rider

I am sorry old chap. I simply cannot abide Intolerence or Hate.

Intolerence or Hate?, I hear you ask. Well yes, I am afraid so. According top my Yoggie Gatekeeper Pro, the two sites you link to, preach nothing more than Intolerence and Hate.

How can anyone take you seriously when all you manage to do is poo-poo anyone and everyone who has a differing view to yours?

I would not mind your ranting so much, but at least you could do me 2 favours:

1. I am NOT crasy - as you spell it. I at least, have 2 pieces of paper from RAF Hospital Wroughton [Belfast Ward] which - according to the very small print overleaf, pronounces me sane.

2. Learn to control that temper of yours and of course write your post on Word, Works etc, then spellcheck.

Until you learn to get YOUR facts right, I am afraid I will have no other option but to press the 'Ignore' button and I urge everybody to do the same.
Please do provide why you "think" those sites are lting because from what I see it's DEAD ON in it's arguments.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by noangels

You have a lot of nerve to suggest that France could beat Israel in warfare. The big three. Myachingass. Hell, the French haven't beaten anyone since the Franks invaded the territory way back when. As Patton said, "I rather have a German Division in front of me than a French Division behind me." (Interpretation: They fight to lose.)

The French sell their surplus military arms on the international market with the marketing slogan, "Never fired, only dropped once."

The only force the French have that are worth squat are the French Foreign Legion, which unbelievably, are Text

Jesus Christ! The French only supercede one country in the entire EU. Belgium. Which Mexico can conquer before lunch.

The T-shirt by law kept in reserve in French closets? "Don't shoot, I'm a collaborator!" All households are required to have on hand a German flag, an Austrian flag, a Swiss Flag . . . in fact, every flag within the United Nations. (In the event of being invaded)

Two French Armored Divisions are worth one American MP platoon. (Someone has to turn off the engines of the abandoned French tanks to save gas.)

The French wouldn't help Americans and NATO kick the Taliban out of Afghanistan, but then again, they wouldn't help kick the Germans out of France, either.

Allies? I rather have an enema. Stronger than Israel? In your dreams.

Man, you smoked some really bad stuff. Switch dealers!

Ask yourself honestly. "In the event of war, would I rather have the French as allies, or the Israeli's? Would I rather Textthe French, or the tiny nation of Israel?" No contest. The French habitually over the past several centuries prefer to bend over for a good rooting than to fight. Even Napolean was a foreigner!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
yes france does have a terrible fighting force. They just orderd russia an ultimatum to leave georgia or face the consequences. Russian forces probably laugh themselves to sleep that night.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

With the greatest respect, you need to go and do some history before you blurt out your ill informed opinion about French history. As a side comment, ten French solidiers were killed in Afghanistan yesterday.

Regards

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Lets face it yea the French have a pretty dim modern record, but basing their military might on this alone is ridiculous. Not only are they a nuclear power but they have a pretty darn good domestic defence industry.

They also, in Sarkozy, have a pro-western and forward thinking leader for once who has pledged more assistance and military presence in Afghanistan. Don't discount the French, particularly with Sarkozy at the helm, they are an ally and a powerful one at that.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by theblunttruth]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Wow, lets all clap out small hands, because a country has been "fighting" for 2000 years and have invented a machinery that spreads death and destruction, and hooray for the brave pilots who killed over 100´s (not that hard by dropping a bomb onto a spot crowded in a marked place or in a refugee camp imo). And lets all praise the high intellect we all posses and which we brilliantly show off by killing each other instead of loving each other.

Best regards

Loke.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
If Israel does attack Iran then it will be like the USA and Russia at war - both sides will destroy each other.
Israel have nukes, Iran has enough missles to flatten Israel. Each side would not go down without throwing everything they have.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
yes. but if iran attacks israel. it could be world war 3. Since all the neighboors of Israel are ready to pounce, just a spark of war would cause them to jump against Israel. As soon as one does it, everyone else fallows. It could be the size of the six day war. However, since the USA is allies with Israel, and the USA is basically the dominant force in NATO. all NATO would try and repel attacks from Israel. Since the USA is all over though (Georgia operatives, Afghanistan, China, Iraq, Lebanon) it might not want to commit more troops. All this war is exhausting the economy. Not good for thier people. Who knows with Russia still tetering in and out of georgia, probably warming up, hell they might make a left turn and go straight into it too. They haven't fought in so long, and thier president is probably exploding with ideas to attack. Georgia didn't even stand a chance. Probably just a warm up for thier forces. # the world didnt even do anything just give them idle threats.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
and if the USA attacks Russia. Hell, thats enough weapons to kill all mankind five times over.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

yes. but if iran attacks israel. it could be world war 3. Since all the neighboors of Israel are ready to pounce, just a spark of war would cause them to jump against Israel. As soon as one does it, everyone else fallows. It could be the size of the six day war. However, since the USA is allies with Israel, and the USA is basically the dominant force in NATO. all NATO would try and repel attacks from Israel. Since the USA is all over though (Georgia operatives, Afghanistan, China, Iraq, Lebanon)

What are you meaning in this sentance, are you saying the U.S. has "operatives" in these countries?

it might not want to commit more troops. All this war is exhausting the economy. Not good for thier people. Who knows with Russia still tetering in and out of georgia, probably warming up, hell they might make a left turn and go straight into it too. They haven't fought in so long, and thier president is probably exploding with ideas to attack. Georgia didn't even stand a chance. Probably just a warm up for thier forces. # the world didnt even do anything just give them idle threats.
And Iran doesn't want to attack Isreal for no reason, most of those people who are called "Isrealis" are NOT biologocaly related to the "Hebrew Jews of the "Bible" they are decendants of European converts to Judism beginning in the 8th Century, known as "Ashkenazi Jews" so technically the have no right to Palistine, and ontop of that they have pushed out 2 million Palistinians from hundreds if not thousands of villages scince 1948, so this is the anger from Arabs, Irainians, Syrians against the "Ashkenazi Jews" in Palistine, the Jews try and make the Irainans, Palastinians as the bad guys, but in reality it's them that are the REAL bad-guys.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by Lambo Rider]

[edit on 22-8-2008 by Lambo Rider]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

and if the USA attacks Russia. Hell, thats enough weapons to kill all mankind five times over.
If you bothered to go look on line at the figures of what the weapons U.S./Russia has you'll see U.S. doesn't have enough weapons to destroy the world 5x over, as a matter of fact the overwhealming % of the evidence clearly shows Russia has enough weapons of different kinds to win a nuke and a conventional war against the U.S., so show us your so sources "SFA".

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I looked at the figures.

And in a conventional war a USA would obliterate Russia.

In a Nuclear war Russia & America wouldn't exist.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0bzz

I looked at the figures.

And in a conventional war a USA would obliterate Russia.

In a Nuclear war Russia & America wouldn't exist.

You must have looked at the wrong ones, care to post them?
Here's mine:
1. www.geocities.com...

2. www.globalsecurity.org...

3. warfare.ru...

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
yeah that's what i said. russia itself can kill the world 5 times over

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Nice to see you getting mad here sprouting vile venom and coming up with that tired old BS the world is jealous of you

Dude,chill out!

Yes the American war machine is amazing but if judged by recent history,the only things the marines can beat is their meat

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join