It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: World's Deadliest Defensive Force

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SwiftFootedAchilles
you guys are surely retarded. This is about Israel not any other country. Who was it that hunted down and murdered EVERY SINGLE BLACK SEPTEMBER MEMBER?! IT WAS THE IDF!!!!!!!! THEY KNEW THAT NO CRIME WOULD GO WITHOUT PUNSIHMENT.
WHO WAS IT THAT WENT IN AND BASICALLY RAPED THE TERRORISTS ON OPERATION THUNDERBOLT?? IT WAS THE #ING IDF THAT DID IT. READ UP ON YOUR HISTORY ASSHOLE.
WHO WAS IT THAT REPELED INVASION ON ALL FOUR FRONTS?? THE GOD DAMN IDF!!!!
AND I DON'T CARE WHAT THE ENEMY LOOKS LIKE, AS LONG AS THEY ARE WELL ARMED AND TRAINED THEY CAN KICK ASS. LOOK AT THE RUSSIAN SPETSNAZ AND THE DELTA FORCE. THEY DRESS LIKE GUYS IN TURBANS AND THEY KILL MORE TERRORISTS THAN ANY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. DON'T # WITH THE IDF! WHO HAS BEEN AT LEAST INVOLVED IN EVERY WAR IN SOME WAY AROUND THEM? ISRAEL. AND WHOEVER DISSED THE USA SHOULD GO TO HELL, BECAUSE I DON'T SEE ANY OTHER COUNTRY COMMITING FULL FORCE TO THE WAR ON TERROR. LASTLY I DON'T CARE IF I GET KICKED FOR MY LANGUAGE, YOU RETARDS NEED TO KNOW YOUR HISTORY. I DONT CARE IF I GET KICKED FOR AT LEAST I GOT MY POINT ACROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I for one truely don't give a fig for your language - foul, good or in your case just plainly insensative.

YOU said the American M1 could knock the pants off the Merkava Mk 4.

I said, YES, you're probably right but that I didn't think the US would sell the M1 to the Arab countries surrounding the tiny State of Israel.

As to MY getting the facts right, may I respectfully point out that Mrs Golda Meier sent the Mossad and it's highly secretive sub-agency, known simply as Metsada to kill the terrorists. Please note that I said kill - by assassination, wherever possible.

The Metsada teams were charged directly with the killing off all the Black September Organisation operatives who took part in the Munich Olympic massacre - they were NOT to capture them or kidnap them.

Meanwhile, the Shin Beth as the younger sister organisation to the ha-Mossad le-Modiin ule-Tafkidim Meyuhadim it was charged with obtaining information from 'homeland' sources.

For a US thesis on this subject and a very broad over-view of the operations and their aftermaths, please read the report which can be found on:

www.fas.org...

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
no i didnt say the m1 could knock out the merkava 4. i said that it (merkava) is probably as great if not greater than the m1a1 abrams. And who did the mossad work with during the hunting down of Black September. It was the IDF, the mossad falls under that catergory anyways. Check that up on wikipedia before you tell me again. You just go along and search your wikipedia, while i do this stuff of the top of my head and it is right!! The goal of this post is to show how good the IDF is (Israeli Defensive Force for the Retards), and to show more respect for them.

PS. Nobody said 1 word about shipping M1A1 abrams to the middle east, they just said that the merkava 4 is better.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Anyways, and whoever commented about the russian t-72's impenetrable armor is the best is probably right, but you have to put that in common sense. It would weigh the tank down, make it heavier in softer ground, and make it less manueverable. So this would be like comparing the German King Tiger (slower and more armor) to the M4 sherman (quicker and less armor). But who won the war? We did the damn americans. Why? Because like the Germans and the Russians it was too much money and took too much time to produce these tanks, while they were outnumbered severely. When i compare tanks i don't mean roll up your best tank to a line, and just shoot at the other enemies tanks who are sitting on the other line. I mean overall, when two clashing fronts collide, combined with terrain advantages, and the crews skills. So the Russians would only have about 1 out of 50 tanks equipped with this "Magic Armor" but sorry the other 49 will be toast compared to the abrams. And to shut you up even more, look at the Trophy Active Defense System developed by Israel and USA. Then look at the WAVE developed by Israel. WE GOT THIS AS GOOD AS TECHNOLOGY AS THEM BUT IT COSTS TO MUCH TO EQUIP EVERYTANK. The one that will win is the one with the best overall advantages.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
and any one who doubts the Israel Air Force should read the story about Gloria Epstein.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
How is this breaking alternative news? Everyone knows Isreal has a competent, if small, military, which is largely propped up by the americans and possibly the british. What does this militaristic masturbation intend to tell us?

Isreal is little more than a desert for the most part, I honestly don't see what all the fuss is about.

Isreal is powerful only because they have the power of American guns and weapons on their side. Take that away, Isreal would collapse in a few days. That's what I think, anyway.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Operation ThunderBolt

Raid on the Iraqi Reactor

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Swift, can I ask, do you know what your talking about, because much of what your posts is quite silly and it would seem that the main thrust or your arguments is my dicks bigger than yours.

If you are going to discuss a topic at least do it from the point of being well informed and logical in your statements, your appear to be mixing patriotic fervour and bad history with reality and facts.

The IDF at best are a well armed group of hired killers of innocent Palestinian men, women and children as it is they who take the highest casulties so trying to compare the IDF as some kind of super force is rather silly. All they have had to face for years is a rag tag force of armed freedom fighters and in the main unarmed civilians so as such they dont rate much on the Richter Scale.

Pitted againts an equal adversary we would see a different outcome really the same as the US who seem to do the same thing, fight against 3rd rate armed forces and civilians and then shout how fantastic you are which again is rather silly.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Anyways, and whoever commented about the russian t-72's impenetrable armor is the best is probably right, but you have to put that in common sense. It would weigh the tank down, make it heavier in softer ground, and make it less manueverable. So this would be like comparing the German King Tiger (slower and more armor) to the M4 sherman (quicker and less armor). But who won the war? We did the damn americans. Why? Because like the Germans and the Russians it was too much money and took too much time to produce these tanks, while they were outnumbered severely. When i compare tanks i don't mean roll up your best tank to a line, and just shoot at the other enemies tanks who are sitting on the other line. I mean overall, when two clashing fronts collide, combined with terrain advantages, and the crews skills. So the Russians would only have about 1 out of 50 tanks equipped with this "Magic Armor" but sorry the other 49 will be toast compared to the abrams. And to shut you up even more, look at the Trophy Active Defense System developed by Israel and USA. Then look at the WAVE developed by Israel. WE GOT THIS AS GOOD AS TECHNOLOGY AS THEM BUT IT COSTS TO MUCH TO EQUIP EVERYTANK. The one that will win is the one with the best overall advantages.
What are you talking about, the "Kontakt-5 of the 80's was on the T-72's and would have been put on the T-72/80 if war broke out with a country that uses the M1A1's type of DU Round, please show where you got this fantastic idea that it weighs the tanks, down, because there is no sources that I've red that says that, just because the Isreai tanks were too heavy doesn't mean the Russsian one was, BTW look at the newer ERA's that are not ERA's but ARA's (Active Explosive Armor) like Arena/Kaktus it's better than "Trophy" I haven't seen aboutthe wave so I won't comment on it now, but I will after research, P.S. the Russians in ww2 had the LARGEST Tank force, battel of "Kursk" is the largest tank battl in history. You need to do research before making these claims.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Lambo Rider]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Okay since nobody understands that the country of Israel is a bad ass defensive force. Maybe 2 people got it. JUST WATCH THE DAMN MOVIES. Watch IDF training videos. And Yes, my dick is bigger than yours. Anyways the armor would weigh tanks down, because use common sense here, adding stuff to tanks means adding more lbs. IDF is the best counter-terrorism force out there. Whoever sad its bad history, should # off, because i know more history than all of you combined. While you go check wikipedia, i get this off the top of my head. So while you go to wikipedia type in these: Krav Maga, Mossad, WAVE (was on future weapons for those good americans), then Goria Epstein, then Merkava 4, then Tabor, then Munich, then Opeperation Thunderbolt(entebbe), and then finally
Six Day War

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Okay since nobody understands that the country of Israel is a bad ass defensive force. Maybe 2 people got it. JUST WATCH THE DAMN MOVIES. Watch IDF training videos. And Yes, my dick is bigger than yours. Anyways the armor would weigh tanks down, because use common sense here, adding stuff to tanks means adding more lbs. IDF is the best counter-terrorism force out there. Whoever sad its bad history, should # off, because i know more history than all of you combined. While you go check wikipedia, i get this off the top of my head. So while you go to wikipedia type in these: Krav Maga, Mossad, WAVE (was on future weapons for those good americans), then Goria Epstein, then Merkava 4, then Tabor, then Munich, then Opeperation Thunderbolt(entebbe), and then finally
Six Day War
Yes when a nation fights ill-equiped civilians (terrorists) it does look mighty, and a detailed study of the 6 day war shows the Syrians/Egyptians were out gunned in many ways, so off cource Isreal was going to win, and what do you have to say about the link I provided showing Isreal STILL gets the bulk of their weapons from U.S.A. I SEE YOU CHOOSE not TO TALK ABOUT THAT!!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SwiftFootedAchilles and then finally
Six Day War

Okay Mr Swift Foot, you reckon you're fandabbydozey about the IDF.

I will pose two very simple questions for you, concerning the Chel Ha'Avir.

1. What is so special about Ezer Weizmann and 2. What specific task did the ex USAF North American P-51 Mustang have, during the Sinai Campaign of 1951?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Yes, Ezer Weizman, I believe was Israel's sixth or seventh president. He was the secretary of defense for Israel, and he was commander of the IAF. He was in the IAF when he was younger. BUT IT WAS THE ROYAL AIR FORCE AT THE TIME. He was trained to fight the Axis. Then in 1948 about the War of Israel's Independence. He flew for the IAF and he combated RAF fighters. BUT ABOVE ALL HE IS RECOGNIZED AS THE GUY WHO LED THE MORNING SURPRISE ATTACKS ON EGYPTIAN BASES, THAT LET ISRAEL GAIN AIR SUPERIORITY DURING THE SIX DAY WAR.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
the p-51 was smuggled into israel in crates, because the US issued a trade embargo. They were sent to attack the Syrian police fortress at El-Hama. They also bombed a Syrian encampment and an underground bunker. The police station still stood, but the encampment and bunker were destroyed.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
OK LAMBO RIDER. The USA has embargoed Israel many times before. Especially during War times when Israel was fighting the other country. It doesnt matter if we give them our technology or not. They still are the deadliest defensive force out there.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

OK LAMBO RIDER. The USA has embargoed Israel many times before. Especially during War times when Israel was fighting the other country. It doesnt matter if we give them our technology or not. They still are the deadliest defensive force out there.
Giving them U.S. weapons is WHAT MAKES them the deadliest in the WORLD!! you dumb A@#!!

They still are getting caught stealing weapons ideas from the 80's-NOW

Israel is nothing more than another modern day SPECTRE (James Bond). It represents a terrorist base for nukes, from which Zionists will rule the world.

The Zionists chose Israel because of it's location near world oil supplies, it provided an excuse for nukes, and the religious veneer associated with it. Zionists use the Bible, by pretending to be the ancient Israelites, they pass themselves off as "God's Chosen Ones".

95% of the world Jews are from Russia - they are a 7th century tribe from Khazaria, which is the present day Ukraine. They have absolutely no relationship to Palestine, except in Biblical stories they have co-opted, by impersonating the ancient Israelites. All the great shrines in Israel are Muslim.

The Temple of Solomon never existed, and Masada is just a campfire fairy tale for gullible children.

Khazaria was referred to as the Pale of the Settlement or 'No man's land'.

Do you really believe 4.8 million Russian immigrants, with an average IQ of 90, built the world's 3rd largest army? That their arms industries has developed the most advanced weapons systems in the world?

Maybe there is there more to it!

On closer inspection, you realize, with the help of Zakheim, the Zionists have hijacked, copied, or were given, America and British most successful weapons systems.

How Does Zakheim Fit In ?

He helped mold the Mid-East policy, and controlled the Pentagon purse strings.

Thanks to him, Israel, and their militia (Turkey), are awash in F-15's, F-16's, and the latest in offensive and defensive missile systems. Israel has a space program, ICBM's, nukes, and lots more.

Zakheim Arranged This $ 10 Billion Tank Deal

Israel produces a tank called the Merkava, which was developed at a cost of $6 billion dollars (US military assistance).

Basically the tank is a failure, like Israel's Lavi fighter, so they wanted to dump it.

Zakheim put a deal together saying...

"We don't want such an advanced and dangerous weapon, like the Merkava, on the market. The U.S. wants to reduce Israel’s military flexibility , and if Israel shuts down the Merkava, we will replace them with our Abrams M1 tanks sitting in the Gulf ".

The real story

The tank has an auto loader and a front engine (rear door opens for 8 troops) - No other tanks use the design because it's useless.

Israel floats a fairy tale saying... "We have numerous countries that want our tank" .

Zakheim says... "Israel will sacrifice the Merkava, but we must compensate them "

The Merkava is:

1/3 the cost of the Abrams.
Provides 10,000 Israelis with jobs
Gives Israel 'weapons independence' from foreign sources
Is vastly superior to the Abrams (According to Israel), but once again, our greatest ally will sacrifice, and help us.
So Zakheim says:

"Here are 2,000 Abram tanks that you can recondition at the Merkava factory. Naturally we will pay all the expenses to recondition them. And you can keep your 1,350 Merkava, and 4000 T-60's ".

What's this mean?

Each tank will get a new engine, transmission, the latest fire control system, etc. 2,000 tanks x $5,000,000 will cost the $10 billion dollars. And we must replace these 2,000 in our fleet.

F-16's ...Cost is $45 million

Israel has 350 - mostly bought at fire sale prices, and the rest paid for by US taxpayers.

US also supplied Turkey (Israel's militia) with 223 F-16's. The IMF gave Turkey $18 billion dollars.

Zakheim Sent Israel The Patriots
judicial-inc.biz...

[edit on 24-7-2008 by Lambo Rider]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
i don't care who gives them weapons or what ever conspiracies you hold dumb ass. Israel has always been an extreme warfighter. I don't care what the hell we give them, where they get it from, where they eat breakfast, or whos wifes they bang. The point of this talk is that they are the deadliest defensive force out thier yet. Besides the USA. Again do some research on Munich, the 1972 Olympic world games, the Black September. You wouldn't know what these men go through, anyday, because you never seen the face of war. Neither have I, but I understand that they are spectacular events of history. They Mossad fought thier wars with Black September with vicious brutality. They watched and waited to strike, and when they did they did with so much accuracy and deadlieness.
Some regard it as the biggest anti-terrorist mission of the ages. If you aren't inspired by the plain history, then watch the Munich movie. Only then will we talk.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

i don't care who gives them weapons or what ever conspiracies you hold dumb ass. Israel has always been an extreme warfighter. I don't care what the hell we give them, where they get it from, where they eat breakfast, or whos wifes they bang. The point of this talk is that they are the deadliest defensive force out thier yet. Besides the USA. Again do some research on Munich, the 1972 Olympic world games, the Black September.

They did no such thing, except use mass-media disinformation to make it "LOOK" like they are the best, the truth behind black september, and everything else: judicial-inc.biz...
judicial-inc.biz...
judicial-inc.biz...

[edit on 27-7-2008 by Lambo Rider]

[edit on 27-7-2008 by Lambo Rider]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
i don't know what to say. That is some major conspiracy there, including when the israeli's blew up the WTC buildings. I think he was a plant, not to bring publicity, but to breed terrorists so they can be caught in a "supervised" act, than one plotted themselves that could lead them back on the streets again. Or he would be there as an inside job, so while gathering these terrorists and comitting crimes, the law enforcement will be cracking down on them and murdering Black September. So this could possibly discourage future criminals and masterminds.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SwiftFootedAchilles

Yup, he's the guy. But what makes him special old friend, is that during the Battle of Britain, Ezer Weizman flew Supermarine Spitfire Mk IIs against the Messerschmidt Bf-109s without shooting any down.

Indeed, he has only ever been credited with 'assists' and those were to come in the campaign in the Western Desert.

It was during the Sinai Campaigns of 1951-56, he was credited with the downing of 1 Ex British Mk V and 2 Royal Egyptian Air Force [REAF] Spitfires [respectively] whilst flying a Czech Avia 199 [the imported version of the Me-109]

The North American P-51 'Mustang' on the other hand, were used during the 1956 Sinai Campaign in a very unusual ground attack role.

Flying from the airfield at Ekron, the Mustangs were used to cut the telephone cables, the pilots using their aircraft wings and in some cases, even their propellors.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join