It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Girls gone wild effect - ( contains elements of human sexuality)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
As much as I'd like to see young women discouraged from this type of behaviour, I'd like to see young men refuse to participate in it too.

It appears to me that men have been brainwashed as much as women to think that the only, or major, interest in their lives should be sex.

Fair enough, a young woman should take responsibility for herself and not get drunk in public to the point that she is unable to defend herself against sexual attack, but what sort of sad git takes advantage of a woman in that condition? Presumably one who is too ugly or has insufficient status to attract a sober and discriminating woman.

These men will want to get married one day too. What self-respecting woman would want one of them?

If a man was in such an inebriated state in public would anyone defend a robber for stealing his possessions? Or a thug who beat him up?

We all have a duty to treat the helpless with respect and compassion. Regardless of whether or not that person is helpless because of their own lack of self-control. A drunk is unable to behave decently, due to their inebriation. What excuse would a sober person have for taking advantage?

I've been very saddened to see men encouraged to think that the only things they need to see in a newspaper are semi-naked women and the sports pages. The media have a lot to answer for.

And if anyone were worried about these young women reproducing and bringing a new generation of even 'looser' young women into the world, it could be noted that many of them might be unable to. Because the stds they are exposing themselves to could render them infertile.

I don't want to go back to the days of sexual repression, but after 40 odd years of feminism the old double standards still appy. I think feminists were very naive to think that they could have complete sexual freedom and still have respect from men. Men started to retaliate from the start just by refusing to hold a door open for a woman. The attitude that a liberated woman could do without courtesy was there from the start. Of course, women can open doors for themselves - this is just an example of the way good manners started to be eroded.

It could well be argued that a major achievement of feminism was to make millions of young women available for the use of unscrupulous men.
All the protection and guidance they had went out the window. The pressure was there right away to behave in what was considered the new 'norm'. And of course the boundaries keep being pushed back.

And I don't think it's right to 'treat a whore like a whore'. If a person has been properly brought up to treat people with courtesy, I think it best not to lower their standards.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
sad part is, we are witnessing a degenerative part of human social behaviour.

Im going to have to disagree with you there. I dont think we are degenerating. We did for a while, but it was just a bump in the road....I hope.

Women are starting to find balance and confidence in society now. That took a couple of generations to achieve. The girls comming up, no matter what they have gone through, will have role models. That is HUGE. We are not afraid to stand up for each other or ourselves. There is a larger sisterhood now than there has ever been.

When you loose the fear, you gain self confidence. Self confidence, relieves, survival instincts.

=Balance

[edit on 11-7-2008 by mrsdudara]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
dude the real degeneration happened in the sixties ok and if those days ever come back well damn it i'll move away to an island to keep my kid out of it

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Ah Ha I just saw a commercial for guy's gone wild, thats just super!

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara

sad part is, we are witnessing a degenerative part of human social behaviour.

Im going to have to disagree with you there. I dont think we are degenerating. We did for a while, but it was just a bump in the road....I hope.

Women are starting to find balance and confidence in society now. That took a couple of generations to achieve. The girls comming up, no matter what they have gone through, will have role models. That is HUGE. We are not afraid to stand up for each other or ourselves. There is a larger sisterhood now than there has ever been.

When you loose the fear, you gain self confidence. Self confidence, relieves, survival instincts.

=Balance

[edit on 11-7-2008 by mrsdudara]

That's right! You tell 'em girl! She's right. These women of today are much more independent. The old days of the femenist movements aint got nothin' on these new hardcore chicks' of the millenium. Fellas' watch out!

[edit on 12-7-2008 by LordChase]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Just before all empires fall ,the social foundations start to crumble.
This manifests itself in selfish greed ,murders,moral codes breaking down.
Look around you now ,violence everywhere,apathy,sexual indifferance.
What your seeing with young women is the society sexual code or moral
line in the sand dissolving.
Everything is starting to come apart I am not a God squad bible basher
and I can see it.cant everybody else see it

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
[edit on 13-7-2008 by mental modulator]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
As I read this, I cannot help but to almost crack a rib laughing. I cant see how any of this could be a problem. The human body ( especially the female anatomy when its fit and firm ) is albeit the masterpiece god left for those of us who love women. The "stuffy" logic, and judgements given upon people is sickening really. Nowadays, you can even get drunk and naked without someone complaining that "its degrading" or someone doesn't respect themselves. If your fun isn't " politically correct " nowadays your labeled as some type of degenerate (shameless plug)
Is the general populace becoming a bunch of sensitive ninnies? My vote is definitely.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
it is very degenerative to have to intoxicate your mate inorder to preform the act,

im not bashing hedonism or nihilism or narcisim but you have to start to ponder when you see something of that same nature, but i guess if thats youth these days
(fornicating in public and preforming sexual acts without consent) then, congrats on your social upbring ing ,

id say its far from political correctness or "femenistic ladder climbing in social enviroment" or how you want to put it ,
if you take your top of in a bar or on the public corner , its your choise souly ,
the thought behind the action is more to ponder about as to why youd want to be mated in a public bar or why youd want any of it to be filmed and jerked by half a billion plams ?

or if any of it has anything to do with " independent women " or if that is just a fear youve been thougth, ..

even thou youve been thaugth its "wrong" does that mean you have to do it 10 fold just because you can ?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

it is very degenerative to have to intoxicate your mate inorder to preform the act,

im not bashing hedonism or nihilism or narcisim but you have to start to ponder when you see something of that same nature, but i guess if thats youth these days
(fornicating in public and preforming sexual acts without consent) then, congrats on your social upbring ing ,

id say its far from political correctness or "femenistic ladder climbing in social enviroment" or how you want to put it ,
if you take your top of in a bar or on the public corner , its your choise souly ,
the thought behind the action is more to ponder about as to why youd want to be mated in a public bar or why youd want any of it to be filmed and jerked by half a billion plams ?

or if any of it has anything to do with " independent women " or if that is just a fear youve been thougth, ..

even thou youve been thaugth its "wrong" does that mean you have to do it 10 fold just because you can ?

10/4 - I would be horrified if my teen sisters behaved like this,,, an empty pit of attention needing. Is there not better ways and venues to seek and acheive acknowledgment?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

"Wrong" is a matter of perception is it not? What makes people want to hide behind their bedroom walls in sexual instances? How do ANY of you know that none of these acts are not consensual? Merely because one is inebriated? Comparing something as silly and free as flashing on girls gone wild, hooking up, and girl on girl kissing to rape? Thats quite a stretch. If those who choose to engage in this kind of fun, want to do so? Why should they be judged, because they were on tv. I'm sure all of if not 90% of those involved in the filmed aspects, or compensated and or at least have to sign a release form. Lets be real here, I'm sure some of the wives. girlfriends, daughters ect. have had sexual relations albeit maybe not on television previous to getting with their current spouse/mate. I'm sure most of you havent married virgins or what have you. Theres no real arguement that makes any sense of the judgemental nature of the general populace.

[edit on 7/13/2008 by degenerate oto]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
you are talking about the freedom to act
i talk about the need to act

so lets not get confused

if you want to mate your mate infront of your mates then doit by all means , then you and your mate and your mates have a need

[edit on 13-7-2008 by zerbot565]

[edit on 13-7-2008 by zerbot565]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

Wouldnt necessity be a matter of perception? Starving men need to eat. Full men do not , again perception is everything.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a need to be intoxicated inorder to mate
a need to mate inorder to be intoxicated
a need to mate during intoxication
a need to intoxicate inorder to mate
a need to mate inorder to intoxicate

technicly the same
diffrent nature

[edit on 14-7-2008 by zerbot565]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I think it is sad to see young women demean themselves like that. Not because it is immoral, but because what they are doing could really come back and bite them a few years down the line.

I lectured my nieces when they were teenagers, and I never said "don't do it cause its wrong". I explained the risks of doing it, and pointed out that they don't know what they will be doing in 20 or 30 years, and that in the future they do NOT want to have to worry about stupid naked pix they took when they were teenagers.

Saying "its wrong" doesn't mean much when their friends are doing it, on the surface it seems quite harmless. Telling them how it can damage them might get themto think twice, and hopefully discourage their friends as well.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ya knowi dont what to do,,(*noyhing) i just think we are careless and and our gov is the worse!!!!I do love my country,

ZERO

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I'm looking at all your liberal nonsenc

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This thread confuses me. It's probably another one of my autism moments.

What is wrong with naked human bodies? Why is exposing ones body immoral/wrong?

I REALLY do not understand why I am required to wear cloths. I came into with world naked. End of story.

We don't make animals wear cloths. I just don't understand...

Vas

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
just because turtles mate dosent mean both are in on it,
just because monkeys intoxicate their mate before mating dosent mean their both in on it
just because a dog is in heat dosent mean it is by its own will
just because a cat mates with an other cat dosent mean they have a slights clue about familytree

yesterday watching the dumb box i just once more realized that its run by morons,

who mated the gardener shows and news about declinehouse and what not soddom and gommorah related
idiocy, out of all the media excrete that was shown during that day only one spot was reserved for
widows of the war and how they had to cope with the effects of loosing a close one ,

im not saying that there should be programs about widows and their struggle in life 24/7,
but you have to start to ponder about whats wrong with society if we are bombared with mating the gardener
followed up by drunk druggedup teens who dont know how to tie their shoe laces insert,

who are they selling this excrete to ?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth
Why is exposing ones body immoral/wrong?

It isn't immoral. It is merely discourteous in the extreme.

I'm sure the reasons why are obvious, but if anyone really needs it spelled out for them...

1. Many people are revoltingly ugly. One does not wish to have swollen bellies, shrivelled flanks, psoriatic buttocks and pendant dugs wobbling about in one's field of vision all the time. They ruin one's appetite and unhinge one's digestion.

2. People who are not revoltingly ugly tend to distract one from what one is trying to get done. Distracting busy people is rude.

I REALLY do not understand why I am required to wear cloths.

I hope you find the above explanation satisfactory.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Astyanax]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join