It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

First Responder States CD Countdown before WTC 7 Collapsed

page: 4
3
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1
 


but no evidence of ANY buildings ever "pulled" prior to 9/11.

No quote from anyone saying they had teams go into he burining buildings with thermite cutters or explosives to bring the building down in a controlled fashion.

I would think you would need an example of that happening at least once. Maybe training videos of fire depts practicing that, or demo teams practicing it. However, you have provided nothing.




posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
No quote from anyone saying they had teams go into he burining buildings with thermite cutters or explosives to bring the building down in a controlled fashion.


But didn't the fire commander state to Silverstein on the phone that he decided to PULL the buidling? (he could not have been talking about the firemen since they were already out of the buidling)

Please read the quote from Silverstein again.

maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse.



[edit on 19-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]



posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1
 


He could not have been talking about the building, since it had never been done before. Unless you can show me an example of it being done. Otherwise, his quote only meant the firemen (which I believe he confirmed again later).

Your quote never mentions them sending in men with thermite cutters or explosives. Why is that?

[edit on 19-7-2008 by gavron]



posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
He could not have been talking about the building, since it had never been done before.]


Well he had to be talking about the building becasue he could not have been talking about the firemen becasue they were already out of the building as proven.

By the way, here is the regulation that allows a fire chief to demo a building. Lets see if you are adult enough to admit that it is a real regulation.

ci.muscatine.ia.us...

6-1-6 May Demolish Buildings. The Chief of the Fire Department or designatedOfficer in Charge shall have the power to tear down, demolish, destroy, or otherwiseremove any building or erection of any kind or to order the same to be done whenever,in his/her opinion and judgment, it is necessary to do so in order to arrest the progressof or to extinguish any conflagration.



[edit on 19-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]



posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1


ci.muscatine.ia.us...

6-1-6 May Demolish Buildings. The Chief of the Fire Department or designatedOfficer in Charge shall have the power to tear down, demolish, destroy, or otherwiseremove any building or erection of any kind or to order the same to be done whenever,in his/her opinion and judgment, it is necessary to do so in order to arrest the progressof or to extinguish any conflagration.



This ordinance is from Muscatine Iowa! Population about 22,000.

Do you understand more people worked in WTC1 & 2?

What is the tallest building in Muscatine? I'm not sure, but after doing on a few websites, it seems like quite a nice place to live or have a hay ride.... but no tall buildings. (nothing over 5 stories from what I have seen)

Are you serious?

Ultima?? Hello??



posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1


But didn't the fire commander state to Silverstein on the phone that he decided to PULL the buidling? (he could not have been talking about the firemen since they were already out of the buidling)

Please read the quote from Silverstein again.

maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse.



He was talking about creating a collapse zone. Do you understand that this collapse zone pulled firefighters back from their search and rescue efforts?

Did you read the letter I posted from Chief Nigro?????

Would you like quotes from the firefighters that stated they were "pulled" back? Would you like pictures of the firefighters standing around after they were "pulled" back?

God the ignorance. It HURTS!



posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Well he had to be talking about the building becasue he could not have been talking about the firemen becasue they were already out of the building as proven.


That makes absolutely no sense at all.

Never in history has a fire dept or demo team gone into a burning building, and used thermite or other charges to bring the structure down in a controlled manner.

He was talking about the men, and has admitted in other statements he was talking about the men.

But if thats what you want to believe, you are entitled to your opinion.



posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
He was talking about the men,


Please explain to me how the fire commander could have been talking about the men when all the timelines and fire chiefs statements show the firemen were already out of the building before the phone call.

I have also proven that the fire chief does have the authority to demo a building to stop fires from spreading or more damage.



[edit on 19-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]



posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Please explain to me how the fire commander could have been talking about the men when all the timelines and fire chiefs statements show the firemen were already out of the building before the phone call.


The fire commander explained it himself in other interviews.

Why not explain to us how he could have been talking about the building, since it has never been done before ever. No evidence that even fire depts or demo teams have even practiced bringing down a burning 20+ story building.



posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
The fire commander explained it himself in other interviews.


Please show these interviews, do they contridict Chief Nigro's statement that he evacuated the firemen before talking to anyone (including Sivlerstein)?


Why not explain to us how he could have been talking about the building,


Becasue i have shown the regulation that a fire chief can demo a buidling to stop the spread of fire and further damage. (all of which Chief Hayden made statements about)



posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Please show these interviews, do they contridict Chief Nigro's statement that he evacuated the firemen before talking to anyone (including Sivlerstein)?


I believe TY linked those earlier in this very thread. You might want to read those. They pretty much sum up what everyone has been saying. That he was talking about pulling out the men, not something silly like pulling down a burning building, which has never been done before ever.



Becasue i have shown the regulation that a fire chief can demo a buidling to stop the spread of fire and further damage. (all of which Chief Hayden made statements about)


If that is true, then you should have no problem finding evidence to show this. Where is one video or document explaining the process of going into a 20+ story building and bringing it down with thermite or other controlled demolitions? Why even hide that fact, if they do indeed have the authority to do that?

Sounds more like something you would see in a movie, rather than what actually happened.



posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
I believe TY linked those earlier in this very thread. You might want to read those. They pretty much sum up what everyone has been saying. That he was talking about pulling out the men, not something silly like pulling down a burning building, which has never been done before ever.


Why did you avoid the question? Do the interviews contridict Chief Nigro's statment that he evacuated the firemen BEFORE the call?


If that is true, then you should have no problem finding evidence to show this.


Just as you should have no problem finding evidence of a steel buidling collapsing from fire.

[edit on 19-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]



posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1
 


hahaha! You're too funny ULTIMA1!


It is quite obvious you are just some kid playing silly games here. I was hoping this was more of an adult discussion on the events of 9/11.

Does anyone else here have evidence of either the fire dept or demo teams practicing or actually performing demolitions on burning buildings? ULTIMA1 cant seem to find it, but was hoping someone else can. Otherwise I think it is case closed, and the whole CD questions is busted.



posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
It is quite obvious you are just some kid playing silly games here. I was hoping this was more of an adult discussion on the events of 9/11.


Speaking of a kid playing games. Why do you avoid my questions?

Please be adult enough to provide evidence that the firemen were in the buidling when the phone call was made (contridicting Chif Nigros statement) or be adult enough to admit you are wrong.

Why can't you post evidnece of a steel buidling collapsing from fire ?

Please be adult enough to answer my questions and provide evidence to support your claims or the official story.




[edit on 19-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]



posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Speaking of a kid playing games. Why do you avoid my questions?


Well, it looks like I asked you first, on the following post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, if anyone needs to be adult, it needs to be you.

If you don't have an answer, then say you dont know, or cant find evidence of it. There is no shame in that, ULTIMA1. No need to be afraid or anything.

You mentioned either the fire dept or a demo team going into the building and bringing it down in a controlled fashion. All I asked for was evidence of this ever being done before 9/11.

No need to get so upset over it. Sheesh!



posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Well, it looks like I asked you first, on the following post:


And i have proven with facts, evidence and statements that,

1. The fire commander could not have been talking about the firemen when on the phone with Silverstein.

2. That the Fire Commander had the authority to demo the building.

Now lets look at your side.

1. You have failed to prove that the firemen were in the building when the call was made.

2. You have failed to show any steel buidling that collapsed from a fire.

SO LETS LOOK AT THE SCORE FOR POSTING FACTS AND EVIDENCE.

ULITMA - 2

Gavron - 0



posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1
 


Lets looks at my question that I asked you, shall we?


I find that very interesting. Do you have examples of either fireman or demo crews bringing down buildings with explosives or thermite cutters while the building was on fire? I'd like to see how they do that, and what they use to do that.


You have failed to answer that question.

Where is your example, ULTIMA1?

Oh, and to the others that are sending me U2U's, thanks. I see what you mean


[edit on 19-7-2008 by gavron]



posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Where is your example, ULTIMA1?


FACTS SHOWN AND PROVEN:

1. The fire commander could not have been talking about the firemen when on the phone with Silverstein.

2. That the Fire Commander had the authority to demo the building.

Now lets look at your side.

1. You have failed to prove that the firemen were in the building when the call was made.

2. You have failed to show any steel buidling that collapsed from a fire.

SO LETS LOOK AT THE SCORE FOR POSTING FACTS AND EVIDENCE.

ULITMA - 2

Gavron - 0


[edit on 20-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]



posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1
 


Keeping score? Your true age is showing thru


Lets looks at my question that I asked you, shall we?


I find that very interesting. Do you have examples of either fireman or demo crews bringing down buildings with explosives or thermite cutters while the building was on fire? I'd like to see how they do that, and what they use to do that.


You have failed to answer that question.

Where is your example, ULTIMA1?

I'll check back tomorrow. Monsoon hitting pretty hard right now.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by gavron]



posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Keeping score? Your true age is showing thru



Keeping score to show you have failed to post any facts and evidence to support your claims while i have posted facts and evidnece to support my claims.

By the way if i find a building demoed by a fire chief will you be adult enough to admit to it? I mean since you were not adult enough to admit to the regulation that a fire cief can demo a building.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]



new topics

top topics



 
3
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join