It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 17th Full Moon: Something Extraordinary Happening

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The Light has always been there and within. It is just that the veil of the Holographic dream matrix of our own egoic mind has made us as one impervious to it on all physical levels of form. Due to our unfocused attempts to not be quiet and still and to what to know willingly what the golden orb of the Holy instant lay there shining over us is?

Gnothi Seauton, Nosce ti ipsum

[edit on 17-7-2008 by Epsillion70]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
kind of reminds me of hulk hogan.. with a really good tan.. (grin)... If I recall.. things should get on there way .. in about 3 hrs.. so get your candles and your incense ready.. Im gonna have to stand out in the middle of a sever thunderstorm thats suppose to be coming my way.. Im in wisconsin.. my luck Ill get hit by something all right.. probably a bolt of lightning.. well. I guess that will knock some sense into me.. if I make it through it alive that is...... see you tomorrow.. all awash in a holy spirit of divine love and happiness....

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
if everyone believed, it would happen. i, for one, will choose to be optimistic on this one. may the grace light touch you all.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Good it's time for something like this to happen. I really hope it happens, humanity needs it.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I cant wait!

I will absorb all the goodness and light i can and Welcome it into my soul.

43 minutes to go for me.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
11:02 and i dont feel any different just yet

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I aready have Reiki trainning so i did go to the website and did meditate
and spent time concentrting on the light.

You will not feel the effects immediatly, most ofyou, but it IS going to make a difference.

Also, remember the light every day. That its within you making you better and happier everyday.

Good luck and be positive- make a conscious effort to be happy and full of expetancy of good things!!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Well i just got done, i didnt really notice any difference but i hope something happend, all in all i came out of the meditation feeling good...anyway i hope everyone did well, it will be felt soon.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Just as i finished and sat back to post,a red candle fell from a fixture on the wall- its been there for years and never moved before.

A sign???

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
im shure its all bs but my 4 year old doughter looked out the window and was looking at the moon. then she said dad can i pick the moon,I asked why,she said so i can give it to you. aww , just foud this thread thought it fit.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by slayerfan]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by slayerfan
im shure its all bs but my 4 year old doughter looked out the window and was looking at the moon. then she said dad can i pick the moon,I asked why,she said so i can give it to you. aww , just foud this thread thought it fit.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by slayerfan]
It does and i see it as yet another sign.

Wow.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
So does anyone feel enlightened? Does anyone feel a difference?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Not enlightened and I did watch moon for some time. Finally, I just wanted to say it was a nice shade of orange when it first rose.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
As far as the moon goes, it was a blood red moon. I saw it just after 4:30 am CST on 7-17-08.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I was feeling real good about this, then around 3:00 am the little moon goblins came and stole my intention. They made a get away up the chimnny with evil giggles and took half a roast beef that we were going to eat today

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
same drab day as yesterday.. hot and miserable.. more thunderstorms coming.. grandkids are absolutley hellish today... good thing gramps can still give em a good swat on the behind... got em all settled down now. I sat out last night , layed back on a easychair.. watched the skies.. no moon or stars.. as it was cloud covered.. didnt light a candle.. but did light a cigar.. had a beer.. or two.. (grin). I was content.. then today started .... damnnnnn

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I didn't feel SQUAT!

I want my money back.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Well, I had something weird happen. I had brake/signal light go out while I was driving around yesterday. (My blinker doesn't blink when a bulb goes, so I knew right away.) Anyway, I pull out of an apartment complex last night, and a cop comes right up on me from out of nowhere. I had to make a left turn, but kept straight instead. But then I had to use the brakes anyway, so it was a giveaway. I keep going, waiting for him to light me up. He keeps following until finally i'm out of his jurisdiction and he turns off.

Why didn't he nail me?

Well, apparently the light fixed itself while the cop was behind me, because on my next left turn the blinker worked! It's still working today too.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I was with a group who knew nothing of it and I explained what I learned here they were impressed not only with what I shared with tthem but the moon was just awesome looking
thanks

P.S. I did feel different this morning I was a bit hung over

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
Does anyone feel a difference?

I loved the meditation and have thought of it several times today. But what I noticed today is lots of people being cranky. Toxins exiting people's systems?

I hope so.
DG it's so nice to read your posts these days. Not that I haven't always enjoyed you, but the positive thing looks really nice on you.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join