It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 17th Full Moon: Something Extraordinary Happening

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Dgtempe said you wouldn't feel the effects right away. I did my mediation early because I was exhausted. Lit my candles and concentrated on receiving the light, having the light open up inside me and shine. I did not feel enlightened afterward.

However, a client, whom we hadn't heard from in a while, sent us some cases today.
This is nothing but a good thing. I thought we may have lost this client to competitor that is more local for them. I took it as a positive sign of things to come. Work has been slow and has consumed with worry.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I stared at the Moon for a couple of hours last night thanks to this post

and I poped a F%^&in blood vessel in my eye... thanks alot, maybe next time there's an eclipse you can hook me up with staring at that to so I go completely blind next time...

damned hippies...

lol i'm kiddin, nothing out of the ordinary though rofl

[edit on 18-7-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mistressofspices

I'm very happy for you. Its more than a coincidence. Dont let go of that light - be aware of it each day and say to yourself in the mornings "good things will happen to me"

Honestly, if you only knew how my life has changed since i started doing Reiki and now this!!!!!!!
I'll tell the full story someday when i'm ready- i'm on a totally different place.

All the best

[edit on 18-7-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Thank you, honey, it was either educate myself and learn to be positive or be a miserable person. I thank my lucky stars something steered me in the right direction.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Well, i guess the people decide that thursday was no different. No surprise there.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   

I totally missed this post yesterday and did not know about this event.............I TOTALLY MISSED OUT here........

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join